• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 1,321 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rarity Takes Boston - Probably Minion



In this human version of "Rarity Takes Manehatten" Twilight returns to the human world to join her friends for a once in a lifetime trip to Boston for a fashion show Rarity is competing in.

  • ...
9
 11
 1,321

Chapter 1

As you may know ever since Twilight became the Princess of Friendship, her life has been anything but normal. She tried to spend most of her time hanging out with her family and friends and bonding with Princess Cadance. But one day, she received a letter from her friends in the human world.

"Wow, I'm sort of surprised they waited this long to check in on me. I wonder what they want." said Twilight as she opened the envelope.

The letter read:
Dear Twilight Sparkle,
I hope you're doing well ever since you got back your crown and defeated Sunset Shimmer. We were wondering if you can and if you're interested in going with us to Boston for a fashion show that Rarity is competing in. It should be a very fun time and we would love to have you join us for this once in a lifetime opportunity to see one of the most world class cities in the world! Hope to see you soon.
Your friends,
Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack.

After reading this letter, Twilight knew that this was the perfect opportunity for her to reunite with her friends in the human world and decided to accept the invite.