• Published 13th Jun 2014
  • 1,319 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria Girls: Rarity Takes Boston - Probably Minion



In this human version of "Rarity Takes Manehatten" Twilight returns to the human world to join her friends for a once in a lifetime trip to Boston for a fashion show Rarity is competing in.

  • ...
9
 11
 1,319

Chapter 11

The next morning, just as they promised, the girls stayed at the hotel to help Rarity fix her clothing for the fashion show.

"Thanks again for being willing to sacrifice some of your free time to help me. I don't know what I could have done without you." said Rarity.

"Anything for a true friend." said Fluttershy.

"Oh Rarity. Do we really have to sit around and wait for the others to finish helping you before we go shopping?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"You know what Sweetie Belle, you, Scootaloo, and Applebloom can go to the pool and the girls will get you before they go shopping." said Rarity.

"Sounds good to me!" said Sweetie Belle and she, Scootaloo, and Applebloom went to the pool.

"Rarity, thank you so much for getting Soarin' to come to the game last night. I was really surprised and happy to see him. How'd you get him to come?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"I talked to Soarin' about a week before we were due to go to Boston and he told me he and a couple of friends of his were going to Boston for a business trip. I asked him if was interested in meeting up with you girls at the game last night and he was more than happy to make time for you." said Rarity with a smile on her face.

"You know it means the world to me when I get to see Soarin' because I haven't been able to see him very much ever since he enlisted in the Air Force. It almost feels like I don't see him at all! I'm gonna miss him so much when he gets redeployed!" said Rainbow Dash and she started bursting into tears.

"You know what girls, I think you've helped me enough. I'll let you go shopping for a bit but try to be at the theater tonight by 6 because the show starts at around 7." said Rarity.

"Fair enough." said Applejack.

"Also, good luck trying to get your sisters out of the pool!" said Rarity.

"Will do! C'mon girls! Let's do round 2 of the shopping spree!" said Pinkie Pie and girls went for round 2 of their shopping spree except this time with Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Applebloom tagging along with them.