• Published 20th Apr 2014
  • 2,672 Views, 179 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Conquistadors - Redemption



In the 22nd century, an unexpected Ice Age has thrown the world into chaos. Two coalitions fight over the remaining habitable land, but when a small group of soldiers falls in yet another wasteland, they'll have to work together to find a way back.

Comments ( 10 )

IT LIVES!!!!!!!:pinkiecrazy:
Lol
Great seeing this update bro!
.....but damn it's been so long I might just just reread the whole thing, or most of it anyway! Xp

Awesome chapter bro! I cant wait to read more! :pinkiehappy:

English is not my own language, to the honestly speaking, it's my 3-rd and I'm still learning him, so don't be strict to my grammar and to my construction of sentences. But I want to say, I love this story, please update it :fluttershysad:

Will this story be comtinued?

I hope there is till a chance to see updates to this story, I loved 2142, fallout and mlp and never thought I'd stumble across a competent crossover. I live the writing style and besides a few grammar errors here and there a spot on story!

Ia it too much to ask for a fade to black where our protagonists were balls deep in pony pussy?

Is there anyway for the Enclave to be brought onto as an ally, this part at least? They're low on food and supplies but there probably isn't a lot of em, and they could kinddd of be absorbed into the group as separate squads? Just gotta talk to their commander..

And there it is. The dreaded end. The incomplete tag shows its ugly head again.

It was a great journey, full of highs and lows. Full of great moments and terrible grammar incorrections.

Even though it has been two years since the last update, I still hold my breath for another update, another part of the story, another chance for the promised Snow/Alex ship.

Alas, this story goes to my Memorial bookshelf. May you sleep forever unfinished, young prince.

This story was nice while it lasted. I was really looking foward for them to eventually conquer the island as is beffiting of the title of the story.

Login or register to comment