• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 9,536 Views, 201 Comments

Battle: Equestria - humansbeatponies123



When Equestria deems humans unworthy to live, they make a grave mistake.

  • ...
59
 201
 9,536

Chapter 6: The Assault on Equestria/End

Location: Equestrian Seas
Pvt. Kyle's, USMC, PoV:

We all sat in our transport boat. No one said a word. Our orders were clear, take the beach, take Ponyville, then march to Canterlot, take Canterlot, and raise the flag. We knew this would be a second D-Day. We knew men were going to die. But we knew we would succeed. And we will put an end to this human race. Then the first Sgt. yelled

"2 MINUTES UNTIL WE REACH THE BEACH. GET READY MEN."

Location: White House
President's Wright's PoV:

I looked down at Franklin D. Roosevelt's D-Day prayer. I was going to read it yet again. Last time I gave a speech to America, I was nervous as hell. But now, for some reason, I felt more confident than usual. Then, a knock on my door.

"Come in."

"Mr. President, we are ready for you."

"Ok, give me 1 minute." I took a deep breath, and went out to the stage. I shortened up the prayer a little bit, and changed it so the whole world felt it was involved. The camera man gave me the thumbs up.

(Turn music on now)

"My fellow humans, in this hour, I ask you to join with me in prayer. Almighty God: In our sons, pride of our world, this day has upon a mighty endeavor, a struggle to preserve our Republic, our religion, and our race of mankind. Lead them straight and true; give strength to their arms, stoutness to their hearts, steadfastness in their faith. They will need Thy blessings. Their road will be long and hard. For the enemy is strong. He may hurl back our forces, but we shall return again and again. The darkness will be rent by noise and flame. Men's souls will be shaken with the violences of war. Some will never return. Embrace these, Father, and receive them, Thy heroic servants, into Thy kingdom. As we rise to each new day, and again when each day is spent, let words of prayer be on our lips.

Location: Equestrian Beach
Pvt. Kyle, USMC, PoV:

"WE ARE AT THE BEACH, EVERYONE OUT, MOVE MOVE MOVE." I ran up the beach, men were getting nailed by either friendly fire by the navy firing on the beach at the ponies, or the unicorn's lasers. A french soldier yelled....

"TRY TO OVER RUN THE TRENCH AT THE SHORE SO WE HAVE A GOOD FIRING SPOT." I ran to the trench and unloaded 2 bullets into an Earth Pony as men were in hand-to-hand combat. Soon, the trench was ours, and we had a good place to shoot. We were able to mow down the ponies at the top of the hill. Soon, the tanks and attack helicopters arrived. The beach would soon be ours. Then we heard....

"OVER THE TOP" Without hesitation, we went over the trench and charged up the hill which led to mainland. An Australian got hit in the face who was right beside me and got killed on impact. I continued to run up the beach, firing my Grenade Launcher. Soon, we got to the top and taken the beach.

"Good job lads! Now, move on to Ponyville! We only have 2 more battles left!"

Location: Right outside of Ponyville

"All right, we took out most of their forces at the beach, so we just have to charge out and take Ponyville! Lets roll!"

Location: Canterlot
Celestia's PoV

"Princess! The humans are at Ponyville and fighting as we speak! We don't have enough troops to defend Canterlot! What do we do?!"

"We use the only magic that is powerful enough to destroy the humans.. The Magic of Friendship."

"We will be enough?"

"I don't know...."

"So whats the plan."

"As soon as we see the humans, we fire the magic of friendship, that should kill 99% of them, then we should be able to take out the rest with the guards."

"Sounds go- umm... Princess."

"Yes?"

"Do you hear music?"

5 Minutes Earlier
Location: Ponyville
Private Kyle, USMC, PoV

I gathered around the Town Hall, we have taken Ponyville, and only Canterlot remained. Big cities had no way of sending supplies, as all tracks run through Ponyville. The General spoke. "Good job men. We only have one more battle left. Victory is in our reach. Those ponies chosen a terrible enemy. Humanity. Now, we finish the ponies off, and we raise the flag of victory!" We all cheered. I jumped onto a black hawk. My squad also jumped on along with 3 British troops. I looked at a stereo and then at the person flying the black-hawk.

"Why is there a freaking music player on a military helicopter."

"General said to hook it on, just to have some fun with these ponies."

"Whatever."

"Now hang on or else your ass will meet the ground." We took off and began to fly off to Canterlot. I looked down, and tanks and Humvee's were heading there as well.

10 minutes later

"Private!"

"Yes?"

"You wanted to know what the stereos were for?"

"Aye."

"Well, your about to find out." We saw Canterlot in the distance. "Ok, lets play it loud."

We all laughed. We knew this would make the ponies nervous. We are letting them know WHEN we are coming. And that we are bringing an Ass kicking with us. Soon, we opened fired on the ponies. Then....

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" 6 ponies began to float up in the air, rainbows forming around them, then, a rainbow shot right at us. It engulfed the whole army.

Celestia's PoV

"Twilight! And friends! You did it! You defeated the human army! Their music of victory has stopped! And ours is about to play! This day is ou-"

"Oh buck..."

Pvt Kyle, USMC PoV:

"Well, that didn't work for the ponies. And I heard that that was more powerful than a nuke! I know now that's bullshit!" As we began to land, F-18's and other aircraft fired at the buildings in Canterlot. Explosions were everywhere. Not one pony was spared. Then, only Celestia, Luna, and the mane 6 stood. They were stunned. The General walked up to them as we all gathered around, tanks aimed their barrels, attack helicopters floated over them, and Humvee aimed their 50 cals.

"Now why did you attack humans?" The General said with an evil grin.

"Because, you are EVIL!"

"Well, the evil attack, the good defend. Looks like we are the good now." The General walked back behind the lines and yelled "FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Missles, bullets, and tank shells pounded on the shields Celestia, Luna, and Twilight made around all 8 of them. When the firing stopped. There layed 8 dead ponies. Then, we looked at the top of the Castle, a soldier from each country raised a flag. The united nations flag, flew over Canterlot. And the Equestrian flag soared towards the ground. Victory, was ours.

So, there you have it, another human victory, no other race as ever messed with us since. Yes, we know that there are other cities. The fight has just begun. But the battle for Equestria will soon end. It will be a long fight, but we know one thing for sure, victory, we be ours.





THE END

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading my first story! I am so happy with the way it turned out. Thanks for giving me ideas, and giving me ideas for my next stories. I am taking a break from writing, but I will be back soon. I am also sorry for the short chapters. I am so sorry for that. Thanks for reading, favoring, and liking. Expect my next story to be out in a few weeks. As for right now, this is humansbeatponies123, signing off.



~humansbeatponies123~