• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 9,535 Views, 201 Comments

Battle: Equestria - humansbeatponies123



When Equestria deems humans unworthy to live, they make a grave mistake.

  • ...
59
 201
 9,535

Chapter 1: Briefing/Meet Kyle's Squad/First Contact

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter is not good! I have track meets all last week and this week! So the story may not be as good! But please enjoy!

Pvt. Kyle PoV
Location: New York, New York
Time: 11:45 A.M.

I looked down at my paper that I was given and then I looked to Tom. "So let me get this straight, after fighting an alien race that nearly destroyed us, we gonna be fighting horses and shit?" Tom, a PFC, looked at me and chuckled.

"Yup, pretty much." Tom was a PFC, he carried a M249 and a LAW. He also had a M9. "But ain't gonna be hard, we already faced advanced technology. How hard can it be?" At that moment, the First Sergeant came in.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP." The marines became quite. "As you know, we gotten a war threat from another nation called 'Equestria.' Their leader is this Princess," he changed the slide to show Celestia. "This here alicorn's name is Celestia, she is a very powerful horse and can make shields to protect her ponies." He changed the slide. "This is a guard. They also can make shields, but not as strong. They also have gold armor, speaks for itself so we should be able to tear them into an asshole." He changed the slide. "This here is Luna. She is Celestia's sister and can also do the same things Celestia can. But those are not even our targets." He changed the slide, and got a few laughs from the picture that came up.

"Yes, yes, I know they look weak. But somehow these 6 have defeated whole armies on Equestria." A private raised his hand.

"How do you know sir?"

"The president made me watch My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic to catch me up and give me a brief explanation on what happened and what these things can do. They have something called the "Magic of Friendship" which can destroy an army in seconds. Here is what our goal is. Kill the purple one first, her name is Twilight and is the most powerful out of all the Mane 6. Second, Rainbow Dash, cause from what I hear she is a bad ass and won't shut the hell up unless she dies. Third is the own in the cowgirl hat. After that you can kill whatever is left in any order. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?"

"YES SIR!" shouted all the marines.

"GOOD, NOW GET TO THE ARMORY AND GET YOUR WEAPONS, AND GET INTO YOUR SQUADS. WE WILL BOARD BLACK HAWKS THAT WILL TAKE US TO AN F.O.B. AND THEN WE WILL GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! OORAH?"

"OORAH!" Pvt. Kyle ran to the armory to get his weapons.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pvt. Kyle's weapons/bio
Race: American
Age: 18
Primary: M4A1 w/ M203 Gernade Laucher
Secondary: M9
3 Frags
4 Flashbangs

He ran out to meet the rest of his squad.

PFC Ted's weapons/bio
Race: African-American
Age: 21
Primary: M249 SAW
Secondary: LAW/M9
4 Frags
2 Flashbangs

Pvt. Dillon's weapons/bio
Race: American
Age: 19
Primary: M16A2
Secondary: LAW
5 Frags
1 Flashbang

Sgt. Lee's weapons/bio
Race: Asian-American
Age: 25
Primary: M24
Secondary: M32 Gernade Laucher/M9
3 Frags
3 Flashbangs

SSgt Jalen's weapons/bio
Race: African-American
Age: 30
Primary: M27
Secondary: M9/Medi-Kit
6 Frags
0 Flashbangs

Cpl Adam weapons/bio
Race: American
Age: 23
Primary: M240
Secondary: Remington 870
0 Frags
6 Flashbangs

LCPL Seth weapons/bio
Race: American
Age: 22
Primary: M4A1
Secondary: M9
3 Frags
3 Flashbangs

Pvt. Kelly's weapons/bio
Race: American
Age: 18
Primary: M16A2 w/ M203
Secondary: M24
3 Frags
3 Flashbangs

1SSGT Collin
Race: American
Age: 36
Primary: Colt 9mm SMG
Secondary: M9
6 Frags
6 Flashbangs

Everyone listen above has knifes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as he got into the Blackhawk with his squad, Collin began to give orders

"Listen up! As soon as we get to the FOB, we are to get with the 2nd Armored Division and begin to patrol Manhattan! It is important we keep the East Coast! SWAT and National Guard has already made defenses. Is that understood?!"

"YES SIR!"

Location: Canterlot
"Alright my little ponies, we are going to attack a country called England first." Celestia went on and on and finally she said. "Understood?"

"YES MA'AM."

"Good, shining, get these guards ready for battle. Mane 6, come with me." Celestia and the Mane 6 trotted into a room and she shut the door."

"What is this about princess?" asked Rarity.

"Yeah! Cause I bet I could take these humans myself! They don't seem that tough!"

"Rainbow Dash," began Celestia, "I know you want to take them on, but I must save you 6 till the end of the war. I can't risk any of you girls getting hurt."

"Now hold up a-minute princess, me and my gals have taken on armies of enemies, and Ah' have never remembered a force beating these gal's." said Applejack. Celestia got a dark look on her face.

"Applejack, these creatures are too dangerous to live. If they wern't, I would leave them alone. Just please, be careful."

"We will princess! Lets go girls!"

Pvt. Kyle PoV
Location: FOB in Manhattan

"All right listen up!" I fell silent. "Here is the plan! Collin squad! You will join with the Army's 2nd Armored Division! You will patrol the streets up to New York! Once we are sure the East Coast will be easily defended, we will force those ponies to go home! Also, scientists have figured out to go through a portal into THEIR world. So once we defend the East coast, we will push into Equestria! Any questions?" I raised my hand.

"How many will their be?"

"About 500 royal guards, 100 Earth pony guards, and 200 lunar guards. They all can use magic! Also, their air-force, the Wonderbolts, can fly up to speeds 1 Mach."

"How cute."

"Agreed, we move out in 2 hours, dismissed." My squad and I headed to the cafe where we got some grub, and then Ted shouted..

"Hey! Look at the TV!" We looked at the TV and we were stunned, we saw a news reporter by the beach where it looked like ponies were coming in.

"I am here at the shore of England, where unknown creatures are coming in. I better get off the beach because the last time a reporter was on the beach when invaders came she died, so lets go." The Camara man fell behind the woman but kept rolling, and caught her getting hit by a British Humvee. We watched as the ponies got mowed down as the British Army opened fired. We were stunned at what we saw. The bullets were bouncing off the shield the ponies made around them. I finally was able to say something.

"Oh shit...." Suddenly, an alarm went off and we were off with the 2nd Armored. "Hey Colin! Did you see the TV?"

"Yeah, some weird shit private, just hang tight with us and hope tank shells and grenades can break the shields." And with that, Kyle's squad of Marines, along with 5 other squads, 50 M1A2 Abram Tanks, 50 LAV-25's, and 10 Humvees were off to New York, ready for whatever would come towards them. They knew if they could not hold New York, they would be fighting a losing battle.

Canterlot

Celestia was sitting on her throne when her sister came in. "Celestia, we have taken England and the citizens there are now one of us! We have done it!"

"Good, good, now we must go for a bigger target.." Celestia, for the first time, got a evil grin on her face as she stared at a map......



Of the United States of America.

Pvt. Kyle's PoV
Location: New York

I looked out at the ocean. We were waiting for death. Then, I saw something. The men were stunned as THOUSANDS of ponies came out of the shore and starting heading towards us. We stood their until we heard something come through our radios.

"Light em' up."