• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 9,536 Views, 201 Comments

Battle: Equestria - humansbeatponies123



When Equestria deems humans unworthy to live, they make a grave mistake.

  • ...
59
 201
 9,536

Chapter 3: Universe at War Part 2, Battle of Russia REWRITTEN

Location: Russia
3rd person PoV:

The General stood at the camp set up by his Russian soldiers. Then a young recruit came up to him.
"Sir, our scouts have spotted the pony forces moving this way. We should attack soon."
"Negative, draw them in, then we open fire, then surround them. No pony leaves here alive."
"And why aren't we speaking in Russian?"
The General took a swig of his vodka. "I don't know lad, but there are more important things to discuss then that. Come, lets go drink."
"Don't you mean eat?"
"No, I mean drink."

Location: Ponyville
3rd Person PoV:
"Twilight! Those humans are kicking our flanks! Wha' are we gonna do?!"
"Calm down Applejack. I'm sure we will rally together to win this war."
"OHMYGOSHWHATIFWEDONTHENITISTHEENDOFEQUESTRIAANDPONIESANDCUPCAKESANDMYCUPCAKESANDALLTHATOT-HERSTUFF!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"PINKIE PIE!" *ahem* "Darling, I know it seems scary, but we have defeated armies before."
"o-o-o-oh dear.... B-b-b-but what if we don't?"
"Don"t worry Fluttershy! I bet I can take these humans myself! I am the fastest flyer in all of Equestria! Those human flying things are no match for my speed!"
"Rainbows right!" said Twilight, "We can all win this, together!" The mane six all put their hoofs in the middle and shouted....
"TOGETHER!"
And then a nuke dropped on Ponyville and everyone died.
THE END
...................



....................







...................



Just kidding. The story goes on.
Location: Russia
3rd Person PoV

"ALL RIGHT MEN! GET READY! THEY ARE COMING! PREPARE TO FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!" The now drunk general ( that has an outstanding alcohol tolerance ) opened a M32 Grenade Launcher and loaded 6 grenades. He watched as the ponies came charging, fierce looks, ready to take on anything, but they were against Russia, and Russia defies war physics, then the General said.... "FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIGHT MY BROTHERS!" he said as he shot his first grenade and, in his condition, missed entirely. AK-47 gunfire could be everywhere, this was no longer a time where only 2 out of 7 men had a gun, everyone was armed. Unicorns put up their shields, which were very quickly incinerated by bullets. Only one pony got a shot of and it hit a tree, (that had a machine gunner in it) and got torn to shreds by several hundred bullets.
"RETREAT! RETREAT!"
"RUN AWAY! RUN AW..."

Location: Canterlot:
Princess Celestia's PoV:

"Celestia! Celestia! We are losing this fight! How is there so many?!"
"I fear I made a very great mistake... It is only a matter of time before the humans come... Set up defenses on the beach, and prepare for an invasion..."

Location: Russia

"BRING UP "hic" THE TANKS! FIRE AT WILL! NO PONY LEA-"hic"-VES ALIVE!" The first tank rolled up and fired on the pony's, which already had no shields up. Soon, the Wonderbolts came. "WHERE IS OUR AIR SUPPORT?"
"SIR, the only close air base is 3 miles in there territory!"
"Well where "hic" is the next nearest, few mor miles "hic" inland?"
"try Moscow."
"Well "hic" that's not "hic" good."
"SIR LOOK!" The General looked up, and saw AMERICAN F-18's shoot down Wonderbolts. With rockets flying everywhere and machine guns finally being useful on modern planes. With America and Russia fighting along side together, the World, was once again, united. The General smiled through all the saw machine guns fire.
"I be damned, even with all we have been through, they are still here." The General loaded 6 more grenades as the F-18's flew off. "ALRIGHT MEN, PULL BACK! SERGEANT, GET ME A RADIO!"
The pony forces were overrun, but to the Russians, the fight, was only beginning. Attack helicopters took down Pegasus, the unicorns shields were no match for the tanks, and soon, the Equestrian forces were nearing the coast. But there was one more weapon awaiting them.

Location: Katyushka command
3rd person POV

"Alright "hic" commander, fire when ready."
"ALL KATYUSHKAS, UNLEASH HELL!!!"
Location: Russian Coast
"I "pant" think they stopped. "pant"
"Does anyone else see a few hundred flaming pieces of metal heading our way?"
"I give up "pant" see you on the other si..(BOOM X 142 = no more Russian coast :)
The Russians, were victorious. 2 countries, America and Russia, were able to save their homeland. The General called the Russian President.
"Mr. President, mother Russia is saved! Not one man was killed or wounded, not one pony is left alive, and I think I need another drink."
"Very good, now send the forces to California, the Americans said to the world they are preparing an assault on Equestria, and any country is welcome to join. They say bring Navy ships, tanks, aircraft, and soldiers. We are joining the assault. Be ready, and bring a bottle for me too."
"Yes sir!" The General hung up. "All right men, lets go kick more pony ass...."

Location: England
Private William's, S.A.S. PoV:
Time: 1:56 A.M.

3 Ah-6 Littlebirds flew into Pony territory. I looked out my window, I saw buildings on fire, I knew we had given up far too easily. I looked down at my weapon. An MP5 w/ 30 round magazine, and a grenade launcher attachment. My squad was ready. I was ready. Our mission, take down Pony Captain Shining Armor. Phase one of operation Sea lion. How ironic that they were using a name for an operation planed by the Jerry's for taking England back in 1940. The Naval bombardment was waiting until phase one was done, then advanced tanks would do their work, sadly, the RAF couldn't help with all the main bases gone.
A Private First Class spoke.

"We are about to land lads! Be ready!" I counted down in my head, '5....4....3....2....1.....'

"GET OFF LADS, GO GO GO!" I got off and looked up at the 12 story building. Shining Armor was on the 12th floor. I put one round in the first building guard pony by the door, and another in the other, 2 dead. We ran up to the door, planted some C4, and blew the door open. The gaurds here were slightly more prepared, but no shields. We opened fire on the guards their while they fired lasers at us. Phase one of operation Sea Lion 'Dull Shining Armor' has begun.... The operation we were about to do....Will be the 90 degree drop for the ponies..... While my squad mates were firing, I stood their, thought of something James Bond once said... 'For England...' and with that... I too... Began to open fire...' and with that... I too... Began to open fire...

Author's Note:

Next up! The British take their swing at the ponies! And sorry if the Russian fight scene wasn't good, I am American and I don't know ANYTHING about the Russian army other than they use T-90's and AK-47's.