• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 9,500 Views, 201 Comments

Battle: Equestria - humansbeatponies123



When Equestria deems humans unworthy to live, they make a grave mistake.

  • ...
59
 201
 9,500

Prologue: The Arrival

Intro video (for your enjoyment)

It has been one year since we have one. We thought we were the best. The biggest, baddest force on the planet. We thought no one could stop us, and that we were a force to be reckoned with. That was tested by aliens.... We struggled, we fought, and we thought we had lost. But then, the tides changed. A squad of brave men and women were able to take the mother ship down. We killed all of em son of bitches, and sent em away. We proved to the world nothing would stop us. Not even a technology that was way advanced from us. But we never expected magic to come into play..........

Location: Canterlot
Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown

Celestia was sitting in her throne. She was wait for her scientists to get back to her. They have discovered a new species, called humans. After seeing all they have been through, from the Ancient Greeks to the American Revolution, to World War I and II, to 9/11 and Iraq, they have deemed humans un-worthy to live. Suddenly, a scientist ran in.

"Celestia! Celestia!"

"What is it?"

"The portal is ready. We suggest we get all of our guards ready."

"I agree, go get the Elements of Harmony, and get my guards."

"Yes your highness."

"Listen up my little ponies. I have found a species called "humans" who live on a planet "Earth." I saw their past, and it has been war. Nonstop wars." Twilight spoke out of the crowd.

"What kinds of wars?"

"They fight among their own species. Their whole world has been at war with each other. TWICE." There were gasps around the room and an 'eep' from Fluttershy. "I am going to go speak with their leaders today. I will try to convince them to let us convert them into us. If they say no, we will do it by force...."

"Why must we fight them?"

"Because, all they do is fight. They never seem to get along. I thought if we went and turned them into us, they could live a happier life. Also, they are very dangerous. Another life form that looks like large bugs that would come from the Ever-free Forest invaded them. Their military came in and took them away. If they find a way to travel to other civilizations, they could not be stopped, ever. That is why we must put an end to this human race!"

3rd person PoV
Location: White House

President Wright sat at his desk. He was soon going to give a speech since it was the day humans sent the 'aliens away.' He sighed. He did not finish making the cards for his speech due to tensions with North Korea. He could not tell the people they were on the brink of World War III. Then, a secret service agent came in.

"Mr. President, they are ready for you." The president sighed again. "Mr. President, I know you are stressed, with everything going on with North Korea, but today is a day of joy. The speech will only take about 2 minutes, then you are done for the day. Lets go." The president and the agent stepped outside to witness a ton of people. The media was everywhere. People cheered widely for the president as he waved. Then he cleared his throat and the people became quite. Then he began.

"My fellow Americans. Today is a day where we stood united. Before the aliens came, we were at war. Nations stood on their own. Thousands dying everyday. We were a mess. But when the aliens came, the world stood, united, against a common foe. We proved even though we fight every so often, when we come under a threat that could destroy with world, and if we come under a threat yet again, we can and will, stand United. God bless you all, and may god bless these, United States of America." The media was taking pictures like crazy, and the people were cheering. The president smiled, maybe this day will be full of joy.

Location: Canterlot

"Let me go through the portal to talk to this so called "President."

Location: White House, still the president is standing where he gave his speech

The president was still waving, but then, out of no where, a bright light shined. And then it left. And there stood a pony, white, sun on its 'rear end,' with wings and a unicorn horn. The people stood their, stunned while the military aimed it's weapons at the pony while the Secret Service ran up in front of the president. The white one cleared it's throat, and began to speak.

"Humans of Earth! My name is Princess Celestia! I come from a land called Equestria. I have come here to offer you freedom!" The crowd began to mutter to them self's, doesn't she know this was the 'Land of the FREE?' "I know you think you are free from those so called 'British,' however, you are not free from yourselves! You all keep going to war with each other! I offer you a chance to become one of my ponies. We live in peace and harmony. Almost no crime. And you will live a longer and happier life!" The president heard enough of this.

"Now hold on one damn minute...." The princess was stunned, she had never had anyone swear to her! "If you think you can just come in and change us all into 'ponies,' you are wrong. I will not allow you to convert us! That would be false peace! We fight for a cause! We will not allow you to convert us! You can though, over our dead bodies!"

"Very well," said the princess as she jumped back into the portal and it closed.

Canterlot

"Sister, did the humans see reason?" Celestia had a sad look and sighed.

"They did not sister, get all the guards and the elements ready. We are going to attack and force them to be one of us. And they will see reason once humanity and it's evil ways are gone from this universe....

White House

"Mr. President, are you alright?"

"No."

"Then what is the matter?"

"Today was supposed to be a day of joy, now it may turn into a fight for the survival of humanity once more...."

Author's Note:

THE MILITARY WILL COME INTO PLAY NEXT CHAPTER. And I promise future chapters will be longer (2,000-10,000 words)