• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 9,536 Views, 201 Comments

Battle: Equestria - humansbeatponies123



When Equestria deems humans unworthy to live, they make a grave mistake.

  • ...
59
 201
 9,536

Chapter 5: The Beginning of the End

Author's Note:

Sorry for the TERRIABLE Navy and Air Force fight. When un-armed Wonderbolts and Wonder ships go agianst F-18's and Destroyers, there is not much to write. Anyway, I give credit for the Battle of Russia to Raul, who helped improve it. And Green Hills, who helped me with the S.A.S. chapter. Be sure to read their stories and follow them! Anyways, The Assault on Equestria is about to begin! #kickingponyassmodeactivate!

Location: Hawaii, US Airforce Base
3rd Person PoV:

"All right listen up!" The airmen became silent. "As you know, New York was attacked today! Now Intel shows that a large Pony Air force, the Wonderbolts, are coming this way! We can not loose Hawaii. We are going to meet them where Pearl Harbor was. Some kind gentlemen have agreed to use some old AA guns that were stationed at Pearl Harbor during WWII. So now lets hit the sky's and fly high!"

"YES SIR!" And with that, the Airmen jumped into F-18's and flew off, ready to face anything that would come against them.

Location: Pearl Harbor
3rd person PoV
Pearl Harbor was back in Action. Destroyers everywhere, getting the new Rail guns ready. F-18s flew on ahead, ready to meet the Wonderbolts.
5 minutes later
A swarm of Wonderbolts and F-18s flew towards each other. It will be the first dogfight of the war. The Equestrian 2nd Fleet was also behind the Wonderbolts, going to try to fight the American and the Japanese navy's. Then, a voice was heard over all the airmen's radios.....
"Fox 3...." and a missile flew towards the Wonderbolts. The Battle of the Sea has begun. The missile hit a wonder bolt, blowing it up. The leader of the fighter squad saw it was overkill. "Switch to machine guns lads!" Then the wonder bolts fired their crossbow, non of them hit. The wonder bolts got mowed down in seconds.

"Well, that was easy."

"Agreed. Lets go check out the Equestrian Navy." They flew over to the Equestrian Navy. "Damn, arrows, wood ships, now that's old school."

"Yeah, we better tell our Navy to use the rail gun."

Location: USS Ohio

"Sir, Equestrian Navy spotted. Permission to fire Railgun."

"Granted." A countdown played '5...4...3...2...1... BOOOM" The shot from the rail gun hit a Equestrian ship and....

"Thats it?"

"Nothing happened!"

"What the fu-!" Suddenly, a small mushroom cloud formed where the Equestrian ship was and vanished. "That was awesome."

"All ships fire at will!" Rail guns, 50 cals, and other weapons fire at the Equestrian fleet. Not even the Russian attack could match this. This was a massacre. Soon, all the ships were destroyed. "Well, that was easy. All ships go to California! We are joining the rally with the rest of the Military, along with England, France, Russia, and others!"

Location: Air Force One
President's Wright's PoV:

"Mr. President, the portal is ready. All of the armies taking part in this raid are at L.A, they are expecting a speech by you."

"I know, how many nations are taking part?"

"12"

"Ok, well, we are almost there. Lets get ready."

Location: L.A.
President's Wright's PoV:

"Mr President, here is everyone." The president looked out, and saw troops everywhere, helicopters landing, airmen getting in their jets. And to the other way of him, all of the navies were assembling. "You may give you speech whenever you are ready."

*ahem* Everyone fell silent. "Today, is the day, that we stood united once more. We have played defense for so long now. Now, it is our turn to play offense. We will raid Equestria. We will kill them all. And we will stand united all over the Universe. Now, to represent this day, we raise the flags of each nation here. First, England, the first to fall, and the first to rise back up. Second, France, third, Russia, for their bravery and stopping at nothing for defending their coast. Fourth, Japan, who's Navy assisted us in the battle for the sea. Fifth, China, Sixth, Korea, in which this war made North and South Korea realize that their differences are small when under a threat, and therefore, North Korea is no more, South Korea is no more, but Korea, has risen. Seventh, Australia, Eighth, Germany, Ninth, Canada, Tenth, Mexico, Eleventh, Israel, and last, but not least, the United States. All the soldiers cheered as the flags rose. "Now, I wish you all luck. As you now take a voyage to Equestria. Where we will have a 2nd D-Day landing, only hopefully with fewer loses than the first. God speed, and good luck to you all." The soldiers cheered as they climbed into Transport helis, Transport boats and Transport planes and flew, or sailed, through the portals, Behind them, hovercrafts, carrying tanks and Humvee's went through. Then the Navy went through. Then the fighter jets went through. Then the last thing that went through, was a plane. This plane carried the flag the soldiers will raise over Canterlot when they took it, it was the U.N. flag.

Location: Air Force One

"Mr President, are you alright."

"Yes, yes I am."

"Then what is the matter?"

"Remember Franklin D. Roosevelt's D-Day prayer to the Americans?"

"Of course. Why?"

"I might want to read that to the Americans, only make some slight changes..."

'So you want us to hack all the TV companies and broadcast your speech?"

"Yes."

"Alright sir."

Location: Canterlot
Celestia's PoV

"Princess! Hide in here!"

"Hurry!" The mane 6 gathered their elements in case of a last ditch effort to stop the humans. Twilight began to sob to Celestia.

"C-C-C-Celestia, I'm scared... I don't want to die! Why did we attack?!"

"I'm sorry Twilight, I have underestimated these humans. But maybe, we can stop them."

"You hear a drummer?"

"No...? Anyways, our forces will stop them at the beach, and we will save Equestria and destroy all of mankind!"

However, Celestia knew they would not be able to stop the humans, of all the mistakes she made, this one was the worst of all. She knew, everything she held dear to her will soon be lost. She knew, this was The Beginning of the End for Equestria....