• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 9,535 Views, 201 Comments

Battle: Equestria - humansbeatponies123



When Equestria deems humans unworthy to live, they make a grave mistake.

  • ...
59
 201
 9,535

Chapter 2: Universe at War Part One, The Battle of New York

Author's Note:

Well, here is the next chapter. And for you Human are Superior people who said "Get this story off the TCB page" or whatever, this is dedicated to you. Also, vote on which battle you want to take place first! {Sorry, Assault on Equestria is not an option!) They are listed at the bottom of the story where the leaders are giving their speeches. And again, sorry if the chapter was poorly written, track is crazy right now.

"Light em up" Within an instant, me ears went deaf, I haven't heard such a gunfight before. When I regained myself, I started firing.
Our bullets were not even making a DENT in the pony shields.

"SIR! WHERE THE HELL IS OUR AIR SUPPORT?"

"AIR SUPPORT ETA 10 MINUTES, TANKS ETA 5 MINUTES!" We tried to hold them off, but it took 10 clips to break one shield, and that pony died. Hurrah. Soon, the ponies started firing lasers at us, I was running for cover when another private got hit and was burned. First KIA. I was not happy. I unloaded a whole clip on that guard, he was in pieces. Then I heard Collin.

"SHIT, WE CAN'T HOLD EM, THEY HAVE AIR SUPPORT, FALL BACK! FALL BACK!" A load of Marines headed towards the city as the Wonderbolts flew in and started firing crossbows. "FUCK, DON'T LET THEM HIT YOU IN THE NECK." I looked over just in time to see a Sgt. get hit in the leg and a PFC drag him to safety.

SPITFIRE'S PoV
Location: Wonderbolts Base, Equestria

"This is it Celestia, we have the human Marines pinned down." Spitfire looked over at Celestia who was showing the battle with magic and was smiling.

"Good work Spitfire, now all we have to do is se-." Celestia was cut off when she saw a small fire with smoke coming out of it heading towards a Wonderbolt. "Now what in the name of my mother is tha-" She looked in horror as the Wonderbolt blew up.

Pvt Kyle's PoV
Location: New York

"SIR, LOOK!" Collin looked over and smilled.

"Well well well, it's about damn time." The tank commander popped out of the M1A2 tank and went over the Collin as jets shot down Wonderbolts and Tanks destroied the pony's shield and the marines finished em' off with bullets.

"The knight's in heavy army have arrived sir."

"Very good, you know what to do." And with that, we were able to fend off the ponies from New York. "Private Kyle! Call the President! Tell him the City is safe!

"Yes sir!" I dialed the White House.

"Hello?"

"Mr. President?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"New York is safe, we were able to fend off the ponies."

"Very good, report to your base. You have a new mission."

"What is it?"

"Be ready to kick some pony ass, that is all I am going to say."

"Oh yes sir!"

"But we must wait until the portal is ready, we are going to send an army of troops!"

"An army?"

"Yeah you heard me. 1.1 Million Troops."

'Hell yeah! Good day Mr. President." I walked back over to Collin. "Sir, we have our orders, go back to the base, and get geared up."

"What for?"

"We are going to invade Equestria."

Man we showed those ponies who rules this world. But does the story end there. Oh no, hell no, we may have invaded Equestria, but before the portal was ready, the rest of the world was at war.

Location: Russia
Vladimir Putin PoV

Vladimir looked at his TV. He saw what happened to New York. Buildings were destroyed, he did not want this to happen to Mother Russia. "GENERAL!" The General came in with a bottle of Vodka.

"Yes?"

"As you knw, New York was atta-"

"Sir, sorry to interrupt, but why aren't we speaking Russian?" Vladimir thought about this for awhile.

"I have no idea, but onto more important matters, New York was attacked, and the ponies WILL NOT do the same for us. They will probably go for us next. Now rally the troops and fight for MOTHER RUSSIA!!!!!!"

"YES SIR!" The General took a swig of his Vodka and left the room. Vladimir thought to himself.

'You ponies may have invaded America, but we will find you before you get to us....'

Location: Pacific Ocean, US Navy, 22nd Fleet (Yes, I don't know anything about the navy so I made a fleet up) USS Ohio, destroyer
Admiral Bob's PoV

"ADMIRAL ON DECK."

"At Ease." The sailors took their seats. "As you know, New York was attacked and we were able to fend the ponies off. However, the war has just begun. Intel shows that the Equestrian 2nd Fleet in on route to our location. We don't think they have shields, and they are made of wood. Japan is sending their Navy to help us. We know New York was attacked, and lives were lost, 1 Dead, 14 wounded, lets leave it at that." All the sailors shouted at once..

"AYE SIR!"

"Good, now lets get this ship ready for a fight! Oh, and lets test out our new Rail gun while we are at it."

"AYE SIR!" And with that, the soldiers ran off, ready for whatever would come their way.

Location: English Channel
Private William, S.A.S, PoV

I took my seat as the Captain spoke. "Listen up lads! The Americans were attacked today! I believe that we gave up too quickly, we are already pushed back to London, but we will fall back no further! Our mission is to go behind enemy lines and take our their Captain, Shining Armor. He wears purple armor, so he will stand out. SO LETS MOVE OUT!" I jumped up, grabbed my MP5, and went onto a helicopter. Then I spoke for the first time into my radio.

"Lets take back England lads."

Location: Hawaii, US Airforce Base
3rd Person PoV:

"All right listen up!" The airmen became silent. "As you know, New York was attacked today! Now Intel shows that a large Pony Air force, the Wonderbolts, are coming this way! We can not loose Hawaii. We are going to meet them where Pearl Harbor was. Some kind gentlemen have agreed to use some old AA guns that were stationed at Pearl Harbor during WWII. So now lets hit the sky's and fly high!"

"YES SIR!" And with that, the Airmen jumped into F-18's and flew off, ready to face anything that would come against them.

Location: Canterlot
Celestia's PoV

"Celestia! Celestia!"

"What is it Twilight..."

"Did we take New York yet! Can me and the girls finish em' off? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Celestia got a sad look on her face. "Celestia, what's wrong?"

"They were able to defeat us."

"WHAT?!!?"

"And not only that, our forces can not return until 3 days have gone by, they are about to attacked human bases, and the humans are ready. If they have the same firepower all over the world, we are done for..." Celestia looked out the window, she saw ponies happily trotting around doing their usual daily lives. She sighed. She knew that the tides of the war have changed, but not in her favor. She knew the end was near for Equestria...

Location: White House
President's Wright's PoV

President Wright looked out side. He saw people going along with their usual lives. He smiled. He knew they were going to be safe. He knew the tides of the war have changed, and this time, in his favor. He also knew, that the end of Equestria was near...