• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 9,536 Views, 201 Comments

Battle: Equestria - humansbeatponies123



When Equestria deems humans unworthy to live, they make a grave mistake.

  • ...
59
 201
 9,536

Chapter 4: Universe at War Part 3, Operation Dull Shining

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter! It may not be good, but hey, its my first story. This chapter was really hard to write. The next chapter will be longer, then the assault on Equestria will begin.

Location: English Channel
Private William, S.A.S, PoV

I took my seat as the Captain spoke. "Listen up lads! The Americans were attacked today! I believe that we gave up too quickly, we are already pushed back to London, but we will fall back no further! Our mission is to go behind enemy lines and take our their Captain, Shining Armor. He wears purple armor, so he will stand out. He was last seen in this 12 story building, and is located on the top floor. We cannot go in the front door and work our way up or go in and break through the 12th floor window, as it will give us to much attention and cause Shining to escape. We must go up the fire escape. Watch out for Pegasus patrols, as they will alert Shining if they spot us. Now, lets move out!" I grabbed my MP5 w/ 30 round magazine, and a grenade launcher attachment. Then I jumped onto the Helicopter, and flew off, ready to retake England.

3 Hours Later

"Williams, get awake, we are here." I jumped off the Helicopter and hid behind some bushes.

"You see anything?"

"Aye, 2 guards at the front gates, 1 on the fire escape." I saw a Private First Class take out a sniper rifle. "Take out the two by the front gates first, then the one on the fire escape." I saw 2 ponies collapse, and one fall off the fire escape, 3 dead. "Move up lads." We walked up the fire escape, then all of a sudden... "Pegasus patrol! Climb in the window!" We climbed into the windows, and lucky for us, no pony was on the floor. "Clear, out the window." We got out the window, and continued up the stairs.

"Does this seem too easy to anyone? We only shot 4 bullets all-together."

"Agreed, feels like a trap." We were soon at floor 6, and hid from another Pegasus patrol. Then, when we got to floor 11, we came up with a plan.

"All right lads, we split up, you 10 go through the window and breach the door, and the rest of us will break in through the glass. BUT, only go on my command, is that understood?" We all nodded. "Good, now get into position." My squad went up the stairs while the others went in the window. We got to the 12th floor. "Williams, radio the squad inside." I nodded.

"Squad 'I' do you copy?"

"Aye."

"What's you status?"

"We are planting C4 now, ready for the order."

"Copy that. They are ready sir."

"Alright.... On my order.... 3....2....1.....BREACH NOW!" A boom of C4 and the breaking of glass followed. Gunshots could be heard everywhere. Pony's were mowed down left and right, and they had a terrible shot with the crossbow. Soon, all the ponies were dead, but there was a problem, which was...

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHINING ARMORS BODY!?!?"

"LOOK EVERYWHERE." But the body was not found.....

Location: Canterlot
3rd Person PoV

*GASP* "Celestia!"

"Shining! You got out alive!"

"Indeed, and the trap is set, I left a goodbye note for those S.A.S. guys...."

Location: Building where the S.A.S. Breached
Williams PoV

I looked at a note, and my eyes went wide. "Sir! He is alive! I found this note!"

"Give me that! Dear Suckers...." he read, "I fooled you, I went back to Canterlot, and you can't kill me. So, goodnight to all of you." We all looked confused. "Goodnight? What does he mean goodnig-" suddenly, a catapult came crashing through the wall and killed 2 men.

"SHIT! THIS THING WAS A SETUP! CALL FOR AN EVAC, WE ARE GETTING OUT OF HERE."

"ANY AIR UNITS, IF YOU COPY, WE ARE REQUESTING EVAC OUTTA HERE. LETS GO LADS!" We ran through the forest, and another boulder hit, killing 3 more. Finally, we got to the other side of the forest, hoped on to helicopters, and flew to London. A FOB was set up there, and when we landed, tanks, attack helicopters, and infantry were running towards pony-controlled territory. We may have not killed Shining, but now the ponies have no leader on Earth. Soon, England will be ours again, and soon, we will be on the Offensive, raiding Equestria with the rest of the world. But first some rest...

Yeah, another win for us. But there was one more fight before we raided Equestria, and that was the Naval/Dogfight at Pearl Harbor, hell, it was crazy...

Location: Pearl Harbor
3rd person PoV

Pearl Harbor was back in Action. Destroyers everywhere, getting the new Rail guns ready. F-18s flew on ahead, ready to meet the Wonderbolts.

5 minutes later
A swarm of Wonderbolts and F-18s flew towards each other. It will be the first dogfight of the war. The Equestrian 2nd Fleet was also behind the Wonderbolts, going to try to fight the American and the Japanese navy's. Then, a voice was heard over all the airmen's radios.....
"Fox 3...." and a missile flew towards the Wonderbolts. The Battle of the Sea was about to begin.