• Published 18th Apr 2014
  • 895 Views, 30 Comments

Trouble With a Treble - Clover Skies



What happens when one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders actually gets their cutie mark? Surely, she'll feel out of place while her friends are still searching for their cutie marks. True friends, like the CMCs, will always stick together... right?

  • ...
1
 30
 895

The Plan

"AND THEY GAVE ME THE MEANEST LOOK!"

"Sweetie..."

"Rarity, you don't u-understa-a-and!"

"Sweetie Belle, stop crying! And I very much do understand. Once, Applejack and I got in a fight over a boy- Trenderhoof. We fought for a few days. It was absolutely the... worst...possible...THING!! "

"B-but did it ruin your friend ship forever?!"

"...Well, no."

"Than you don't understand!"

"So, if your not hanging out with Applebloom and Scootaloo, than who are you hanging out with?"

"..."

"You need to talk to me."

"Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon."

" I can't hear you! Stop speaking like Fluttershy!"

"DIAMOND TIARA AND SILVERSPOON!!!"

"Sweetie Belle! There is NO reason to yell! And... aren't those the atrocious girls you often whine about?"

"Yea, I'm ashamed!"

"Aw, Sweetheart... "

"Rarity...?"

"Yes?"

"Help me!"

"Alright. Follow these steps:

Step 1: You need to talk to them. You. Not me, but you. Tell Scootaloo and Applebloom exactly how you feel. Every little detail! Keep doing this until you are all made up! This is the most important step.

Step 2: Stop playing with Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon. It will only make things worse.

Step 3: Make up and be friends! Every moment you all aren't friends is every moment it becomes more awkward between Applejack, Rainbow Dash and I."

"Y-yeah. Maybe that'll work. No, I no it will work! If it doesn't, I'll keep trying. Thanks, Rarity! You're the best!"

"Again, I know...!"