• Published 18th Apr 2014
  • 894 Views, 30 Comments

Trouble With a Treble - Clover Skies



What happens when one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders actually gets their cutie mark? Surely, she'll feel out of place while her friends are still searching for their cutie marks. True friends, like the CMCs, will always stick together... right?

  • ...
1
 30
 894

The Sister Talk

“A-and they just left. With out me!” Sweetie Belle sobbed as she hugged Rarity.

“Oh, poor thing…! I’m sorry, Sweetie.”

“Rarity, do you think they excluded me on purpose?” Sweetie Belle sniffled.

“Of course not, dahling! They just want what they think is best for you. They just don’t want you to feel left out when they are in search of their cutie marks. That’s all.”

“But that’s all we ever do together!”

“Sweetie Belle. You’re being quite overdramatic. If they’re causing you such distress, just talk it out.”

“C-can you tell Applejack and Rainbow Dash to tell Applebloom and Scootaloo how I feel?”

“This is a problem you have to solve yourself.”

“Rarity…!” Sweetie Belle whined as she gave Rarity sad “puppy-dog” eyes and a puffed out lip.

“Oh, fine! Just… don’t make that face! We’re all having lunch at Hayburger tomorrow. I’ll talk to them then.” Rarity gave in.

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you Rarity! You’re the best big sister ever!”

“I know...!”

*****************

“Sweetie Belle feels like Scootaloo and Apple Bloom are ditching her.” Rarity explained to her 5 friends around the table.

“Scootaloo would never do anything like that!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

“Nor would Apple Bloom. She’s a nearly perfect little filly.” Applejack said.

“I know, I know. Sweetie Belle can be rather… over dramatic sometimes. She insisted that I tell you 2 to inform your little sisters.”

“I’ll talk to Applebloom tonight. Rainbow, let’s meet at mah place.”

“Yea. I’ll tell Scoots, and we’ll be over to Sweet Apple Acres at 4 today. I hope they don’t split up because of this dumb argument. It would be really hard on all of ‘em.”

Applejack and Rarity nodded their heads in unison. They could only hope for the best.