• Published 18th Apr 2014
  • 890 Views, 30 Comments

Trouble With a Treble - Clover Skies



What happens when one of the Cutie Mark Crusaders actually gets their cutie mark? Surely, she'll feel out of place while her friends are still searching for their cutie marks. True friends, like the CMCs, will always stick together... right?

  • ...
1
 30
 890

The End (For Real)

Sweetie Belle took another deep breath. She looked over at Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon, who were talking on the grass.

"Good luck, Sweetie Belle. Sorry I forced you into doing this." Scootaloo apologized.

"It's okay, Scoots. I'd do anything for a friend."

"Kill 'em, Sweets. But not literally! I don't want to go through another murder case again."

"WHAT?!"

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Sheesh!"

It's now or never.

Sweetie Belle slowly trotted over to the 2 earth ponies.

"H-hey Diamond Tiara! Hey S-silverspoon!" Sweetie Belle said nervously.

"Hey, Sweetie B! What were you doing with those blank-flanks?"

Sweetie Belle sighed.

"Telling them how much of a jerk you are."

Diamond Tiara gawked. Silverspoon's eyes were as wide as saucers. It was quite a site.

"What?"

"You heard me!"

"What?"

"Are you a broken record or something?! No, wait. You're not a broken record. You're a bad pony."

"Fine by me if you wanna hang with a bunch of LOSERS!"

"Were you born on the highway, because that's where most accidents happen!"

"B-but-you-I-"

"That's what I thought. Next time you call MY friends blank-flanked dweebs, you won't be able to insult anypony because you'll be to busy getting healed in the HOSPITAL. Courtesy of ME. Now, I think my work is done here."

Sweetie Belle trotted to her friends.

Keep it cool, Sweetie Belle. Keep it cool.

She kept a nonchalant and straight face on the outside.

But on the inside, she couldn't have been more elated that she got her true friends back.

Author's Note:

This story was only meant to be about a thousand words. But........... obviously that didn't happen!

Yes. yes. I know that the chapters need to be longer.

And I feel like this is one of my best stories so far. I had a lot of fun writing it. Hope you guys like it!

Comments ( 14 )

That...was the most awesome thing I've read all week.

Seriously.

Now go tell 'im! (You know who I mean.)

ALSO IT SAYS INCOMPLETE.
DARN IT CAPS LOCK!

4255065 Oops! I changed it :twilightsmile:

4254901
first i was like: :rainbowlaugh:

Then I was like: :rainbowderp::rainbowhuh:

Then I was like: :twilightoops::flutterrage:

4254437 You never know, you never know.

4268052 ..........um, what does this have to do with my story :ajbemused::rainbowhuh:?

hi. :fluttershysad:
i-i um love ur writing and really wanna meet u Clover Skies
(not like i know u)
yea. bai.:applecry:

4317654 .......... :trixieshiftright:. yes. SUREEEEE LINDA. I DUNNO YOU EITHER...... OK

Comment posted by pinecest--yea deleted May 1st, 2014

Damn, Sweetie, you awesome!

This should get some kind of sequel

Login or register to comment