• Published 9th Mar 2014
  • 1,573 Views, 63 Comments

Once A Crusader - Roxanne10



It has been a week since Sweet Belle has earned her cutie mark, and she's been hanging out with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

  • ...
9
 63
 1,573

A Filly's Worst Nightmare

Author's Note:

The last chapter is finally done. BTW, Rainbow Skunk came up with the idea of how to end it. Also, I just want everyone to know to do feel kind of bad for writing this chapter. And I probably won't be writing dark again. But, all I can really say is, "enjoy!"

Silver Spoon groaned, as she woke up. Her head ringed like a million bells. She tried to get up, but that was a lost caused, for she was tied tightly to a splintery wooden table. Silver Spoon quickly looked around the room but laid her head back down, when she felt a sneering pain in the back of her head. All, she could see was an old wooden stair case. Silver Spoon strained her mind to remember what happened before she was knocked out. But all Silver Spoon could remember was walking to Diamond Tiara's house.

Silver Spoon gasped. "Diamond Tiara."

"You called," Diamond Tiara said, beginning to appear, as she walked out of the darkness.

"It was you!" Silver Spoon screamed. "How could you do this?"

"How could I do what?" Diamond Tiara asked. "Tie you up, plan to kill you?" She paused for a moment. "Well, how could YOU betray your best friend?"

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Silver Spoon asked. "I read your diary, Diamond Tiara. I know that if Sweetie Belle managed to slip out of your plan, you were gonna pin the whole thing on me. But I found out and I made my move before you could make yours."

"YOU... YOU...YOU... YOU!" Diamond Tiara yelled, as she slammed her hoof on the stone floor. "You read my diary, why would you do that?

"Why would you plan something so sinister?" Silver Spoon asked. "You're the one betrayed ME, Diamond Tiara."

"Fine," Diamond Tiara said. "Maybe I did betray you, maybe I'm a horrible pony. But it doesn't really matter now, tonight is you last night, Silver Spoon. And by the time I'm done with you, your going to be begging me to kill you."

A few tears came to Silver Spoons eyes. "You're, so mean. Why can't you be nice like when we first met, why do you have to be such a bitch?"

"Then why stay my friend. Why help me do mean things?"

"I was afraid," Silver Spoon said, more tears pouring down her cheek. "I was afraid of losing my only friend."

"Well, boo... hoo... hoo...," Diamond Tiara mocked, as she looked around the room. She groaned "I forgot my bag up stairs." She began to walk towards the stair case. "I'm going to go get it. And don't even think of trying anything. Or I swear, I will make your death so painful that," she paused as a deadly and sickly laugh came out. "Well, let's just say that you won't know what hit you." Diamond Tiara laughed again, as she disappeared up the winding stair case.

Silver Spoon waited until she could now longer hear the sound of Diamond Tiara's hoofs. Now it's time to make my move. She thought, as she looked around the room for someway to escape. Silver Spoon saw something out the corner of her eye. It was a long lose nail, not far from the rope that bounded Silver Spoon's left foreleg to the table.

Silver Spoon struggled, as she tried to push her foreleg closer to the nail. I can do this. She thought, stretching her foreleg. Just a little bit farther. Silver Spoon felt the tip of the nail stab her foreleg. But she didn't care, all she cared about was getting free. Silver Spoon moved her foreleg up and down, scraping her skin. Blood began to drip onto the floor. But finally, the rope fell down and Silver Spoon could use her left foreleg. She moved over to her right, biting the rope that held down her right foreleg. After Silver Spoon was done, she did the same to her hind legs, freeing herself completely. When Silver Spoon stood up, she started to hear Diamond Tiara move stuff around, looking for what ever she needed. She quickly looked around the room. And to Silver Spoon's delight, a small wooden door stood a few feet from where she was.

Silver Spooned hurried to the door. It was still to dark to really see, so she put her hoofs on the door, searching for a handle. When she finally found if, she pulled as hard as she could. The door opened with a slight creek. Quickly, Silver Spoon slipped inside.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

As Diamond Tiara reached the end of the stairs, she noticed it was darker then it was before. She began to pick up pace, worried that something unplanned had happened. When she entered the room, something tackled her. Diamond Tiara tried to fight back, but what ever had attacked her, was pining her down.

"W-Who's there?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"Oh, don't worry, Diamond Tiara," said a familiar voice. "Its just your good old friend."

"S-Silver Spoon, what are you doing?"

"I'm just doing what I should have done along time ago," said Silver Spoon. "I also have a few other friends here too."

A little green light flickered on. It came from Sweetie Belle's horn. She had a mad, almost insane look on her face. "Silver Spoon told me what you did. I know your mean but I didn't know you were this mean." She signalled to Scootaloo, who took Diamond Tiara's bag and dumped out everything onto the floor. Out fell knifes of different shapes and sizes. A chain also clattered to the floor.

"I-I," Diamond Tiara didn't know what to say.

Applebloom came into view. "Whatcha plannin' to do with all those knifes?" she asked, as she took one of the smaller ones and placed on Diamond Tiara's neck.

"P-Please don't!" Diamond Tiara begged.

"Why not, you were gonna kill us, so why can't we kill you?" Applebloom asked.

"I-I was j-just kidding." Diamond Tiara said in a shaking voice.

"Yea, right," Silver Spoon said. "Once again Diamond Tiara, I, or should I say 'we' made are move before you could make yours." Silver Spoon looked at Applebloom, who moved out of the way. Silver Spoon took her hoof and pressed it hard against Diamond Tiara's neck. She didn't care that Diamond Tiara was choking, she didn't care that Diamond Tara was pleading. "You will never hurt anypony again." Silver Spoon pressed her hoof harder and harder. But suddenly, she hesitated. She couldn't bring her self to kill her best friend, even though Diamond Tiara wanted to kill her.

"Why, Diamond Tiara!?" Silver Spoon demanded. "Why do you have to be so mean. I hope you know you brought the upon your self."

"I was just mad at you and the CMC's!" Diamond Tiara said. "I'm sorry, I truly am. I promise if you let me go, we can be friends again!"

"Yeah, right," Scootaloo said. "Like your really sorry, and like that would really happen."

Silver Spoon smiled though all her tears. "Your right, Scootaloo, like she would really be sorry, and like I would be your friend again." Silver Spoon began to press her hoof harder on Diamond Tiaras neck.

"S-Silver S-Spoon, p-please?" Diamond Tiara begged through Silver Spoon's deadly strangle.

Silver Spoon smiled, a truly wicked smile, and pressed down as hard as she could. Silver Spoon did a crazed laugh, as she looked into Diamond Tiara's pleading eyes. She didn't stop pressing her hoof, no until she heard the sickly, satisfying snap of Diamond Tiara's neck.

Comments ( 26 )
Comment posted by Roxanne10 deleted May 7th, 2014

4352323 It wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.:pinkiehappy:

Woah, woah, woah!
What? Dude, this just got real!......Again!
Nice job you two. (Roxanne10 and Friendship is Magic)
But....this just bothered me.

"You called," Diamond Tiara said, beginning to appear, as she walked out of he darkness.

Ehum. He? You mean the, right?

4354991 yea, sorry. And this chapter bothers me too. And im the writer. You will probably not see another dark story from me.(I made the little fillies monsters. WHAT KIND OF WRITER AM I?)

4355107
An awesome one that is.

4057328
Err. but you say it's complete.

4355176 it is complete. I don't really know what else can happen in the story. And thanks:pinkiehappy:

4355193
Okay.
No problem.
Also, I see your point.
It does seem like a complete story. I couldn't think of anything else except maybe ponies finding out what happened to Diamond Tiara. But, that would probably led to some writing frustration.

4355208 I'm thinking about maybe writing a sequel to Once A Crusader, but I'm not sure yet.

It escalated quickly, but I do enjoy the strangling part :-)

4359522 *slowly backs away.*

Favoriting this because of the last chapter! Great story!

4475382 thanks, but I do regret writing the last chapter

4475466 You're welcome! I'm glad you wrote the last chapter though. But then again, I am a very death - centered person when it comes to writing so...

4482879 thanks for pointing that out

a good story, except for the last chapter:unsuresweetie:

it totally creeped me out:twilightoops:

My reaction to this story, was the same reaction to this phrase.
static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Droopy_774017_2959431.jpg

Plot twist... damn. I honestly felt bad for her...

Login or register to comment