• Published 11th Aug 2014
  • 1,874 Views, 31 Comments

The Brony, The Scientist, and The Other one - fieeesh



A thrilling tale of Minecraft ponies and mods.With some other gubbins.

  • ...
10
 31
 1,874

A Hospital for the Damned

After falling unconscious, I was rushed to the hospital by Connor and Jared with Celestia and Luna following close behind. The events that next transpire were told to me after I got better. The four of them rushed into the hospital with my body several ponies bowed towards them as they entered before they saw me and immediately placing me on a gurney and rushing me towards the ER. After several hours of surgery, in which I had still not awoken, I was placed into a bed and kept under close watch.

Connor looked out the window and sighed. "What are we gonna do? If he dies I don't know if we'll be able to save Equestria."

Jared narrowed his eyes at Connor. "He'll be fine, trust me. Death isn't something that'll stop him from hanging out with horses."

Celestia grew offended at that remark. "And who exactly are you calling 'horses'? Because I only see two alicorns and three humans."

Jared scoffed. "I don't have to explain myself to you. I'm going to get some coffee, I feel like we're gonna be here a while." Jared walked out and headed down the hall, taking a left he saw the exact same waiting room you see in every hospital scene in movies, like the exact same right down to the stallion smoking a cigarette in a chair. Jared walked over and made a couple cups of coffee for everyone, he shivered as a slight chill ran through his body. Dismissing it as a faulty AC he began the walk back towards the room, every couple of feet he would shiver. " Jesus Christ. Who the fuck is in control of the AC around here." He finished his walk to the room.

Luna looked up from her magazine and smiled. " Thank you warrior." Taking a long drink she smiled and exhaled. "Aaaaah. I do love coffee."

Connor scowled at the coffee. "Ugh. This tastes like tar."

Celestia smiled in agreeance with Connor. "I concur with your eloquent depiction of this coffees taste."

Everyone then shivered as a freezing wind blew threw the room. Jared scowled in anger. "GODDAMMIT! What the FUCK is wrong with the AC?"
Luna looked out the window and was dumbfounded. Outside was Canterlot being assaulted by a blizzard and in the middle of the blizzard stood a pony who's skin was drawn taut against it's skull, it's eyes were a frosty blue that pierced through the fog of snow. Jared walked over to see what was happening. "Holy shit. It's Glacius."

Luna's eyebrows furrowed "Who is 'Glacius'?"

Connor walked over. "Glacius is the spirit of Winter. Don't worry though he's only dangerous when someone is near death. As he wants to create more of his kind."

"So he's only dangerous to the near dead?" Luna asked.

"Yes. Why?"

Luna merely pointed at my unconscious body. Everyone paled in realization. Celestia's eye's were alit with fury at the thought of Glacius attacking me. Her mane caught aflame as she summoned her sword which instantly warmed the room significantly. She teleported outside into the storm and began the slow walk towards Glacius. Luna looked to Connor and Jared. "Stay here and protect him. I will assist Celestia in the battle." Luna summoned her weapon, a large ranseur curved like the crescent moon. She quickly teleported next to Celestia and created a glimmering shield to protect them from the ice being thrown at them by Glacius. Celestia summoned a ball of fire and threw it at Glacius who threw up a wall of ice. Luna teleported behind Glacius and swiped at him drawing blood of the deepest blue. Celestia quickly leapt at him and brought her blade down on his neck severing his head. Luna looked down at her coat which was quickly being overtaken by ice, she struggled to free herself before Celestia could wrap her great wings around her. Luna instantly began to grow warm in her sister's embrace.

The two of them quickly teleported into the hospital. Startling Connor and Jared, who had positioned themselves around me. My eyes were assaulted by blinding light as I awoke from my slumber, looking around I saw everyone standing around me arrayed with different weapons.
Smiling I looked up and said. "Well, well, well looks like someone beat Glacius. Eh?" I pointed at the Element of Magic on Celestia's head. She looked up in surprise and smiled. I got out of bed and cracked my back. "Does anyone else feel a draft?"

Author's Note:

So current list of stuff.
Elements 3/6

Blocks 2/14

Comments ( 5 )

5482921 Sorry. But I've been quite sick recently so this is the best I could do.

5485019
Its fine you have your reason

Admittingly fasted-paced. but still a good chapter either way.

So I'm sure everyone has noticed the gap between chapters and my work in general. Those of you who read my blogs will know why. But none of that matters, as I have returned after my long absence (from both Fimfiction and the MLP fandom in general) and will be finishing this story soon. The last chapter is my longest yet and I'm sure you all will like it. Also a good friend of mine Metuf is writing an absolutely fantastic Fallout Equestria fic that I'm helping with and I suggest you all go read it if you want a great story.

Login or register to comment