• Published 11th Aug 2014
  • 1,874 Views, 31 Comments

The Brony, The Scientist, and The Other one - fieeesh



A thrilling tale of Minecraft ponies and mods.With some other gubbins.

  • ...
10
 31
 1,874

Terror and Tribulation

"Princess! Princess!" A courier sprinted into the royal dining hall as we all enjoyed our breakfast; fresh hay cakes and for me and my friends bacon,

Celestia rose from her seat at the end of the table. "What is it, courier?"

" *huff* Princess, the mayor of Manehattan has requested an audience. It sounds urgent."

Celestia stood and trotted towards the doors. I stood and stretched, looking to Luna I spoke. "Hey, Luna is there any unused rooms in the castle that we could use as a base of operations?"

She sat and pondered the question for a while. "Yes. I do believe there is, follow me." She stood and walked out of the room with us close behind. The Mane Six began to leave, they had to return to Ponyville eventually right? Luna led us around the maze of a castle to a small storage room devoid of anything. I conjured three pickaxes and ordered everyone to begin work on an extensive tunnel system. Three hours later we had hollowed out about thirty rooms giving us plenty of space to build, we had wood floors covered in carpet and art on the walls, the lap of luxury.

Celestia entered the first room and called for us. Soon the four of us were in the ornate kitchen I had built. "So before you say anything Tia I have some business I need to discuss." I looked to my friends. "Guys......Your tab is fucking enormous. You really need to pay it off."

Jared threw his hands in the air. "What the hell man, really? We need to pay off our tab. Is this really the best time?

Connor looked at me and shrugged. "I have to agree with Jared. How are we supposed to pay it off? We don't exactly have anything to pay you with."

Celestia spoke up. "Is it possible that I could pay off the debt? Surely there is something I can give you."

I smirked. "Your love." Celestia's face grew beet red and I busted out laughing. "Your face. Oh, my god. I was just messing around. No no no, how about seventeen diamond and fifty bits. Obviously I am giving everything to you at a very reduced price."

Her face still red she handed me the money and said she'd give me the diamonds later. "So what is it you wanted Tia?" I really was wondering.

She cleared her throat and said. "Well, there seem to be reports of ponies disappearing and reappearing terrified of everything in Manehattan." Jared stifled a laugh.

I stroked my chin. Who could it be? Then my eyes widened as I remembered. "That's it! Our enemy is none other than Dr. Crane. The Scarecrow, holder of the Element of Honesty."

Jared's eyebrows bunched together. "Why does he have Honesty."

Connor looked up from the crafting bench in the corner. "Well, my guess is there is some correlation between Honesty and fear. Like they're antonyms. You know?"
He then smiled and pulled out a pair of boots that glittered in the light. Diamond I presume.

I smiled at him. "Well to fight Scarecrow you guys are gonna need weapons from the same mod. So I'll give 'em to you for free." They both smiled I rarely gave them free stuff and even then it was usually on loan. I walked over to Connor and handed him a White Lantern ring. I gave Jared Mjolnir and looked to Celestia, raising an eyebrow I pulled out Star-Lord's helmet and offered it to her. "You feel like being a hero Tia?" She stared at it for a while before picking it up and inspecting it.

I rushed everyone outside to the Gardens. Connor put on the ring and recited the oath "In Brightest Day, In Brightest Night, Let My Ring Shine The Brightest Light, When Evil Comes, I Will Join The Fight, The Power of The White Lanterns is The Strongest Might!" He was instantly covered in the uniform. Jared raised Mjolnir to the sky and lighting struck the hammer. He was garbed in Thor's raiment. Celestia looked a little skeptical as I put on Flash's ring and was clothed. Nonetheless, she put the helmet on and was soon dressed like Star-Lord including an Elemental Gun. She gave herself a once over before looking to us and smiling.

I decided that we should probably be heading out after we got changed. Several ponies gave us weird looks on the train, what with a guy dressed in white, a nord god, a dude dressed like a red...thing, and their princess in some weird getup. Celestia tried telling us something but couldn't open her helmet. I eventually had to help take it off. "While I am quite happy that you have endeavored to bring me along. You do realize it's a two-day trip and you only bought three-bed compartments?"

It then dawned on me that maybe buying as many compartments as fifty bits could buy was not a good idea. "Well, it looks like two people are sleeping together. Now as.."

Before I could finish Jared and Connor had already placed their fingers on the tips of their noses. "Well shit."

Celestia looked to me in confusion. "What are they doing?"

"Well, Tia it looks like we're bunking together." I began to change into sleepwear when I heard a small 'eep' come from behind me. Turning around I saw Celestia had a blush on her cheeks. How cute.

Three days later

I stood on top of the building next to my friends, Celestia included, looking down towards the pony standing in the dim glow of the street lamp, from within a nearby alley we heard a slight rustling noise, turning towards it I saw a man adorned in the rags of a scarecrow. Finally after two days of long train rides and one day of scouting the city we found him. Celestia sucked in her breath. "Is that him?" I nodded. "Shouldn't we do something?"

Connor spoke up. "If we stop him here we might not find any other ponies he's kidnaped." We had done some training in our down time so each of us could use our abilities fairly well. I was confident they could take him down. He quickly stepped behind the pony and jabbed a needle into her. Her unconscious body fell to the floor with an Thump. We followed him as he slung the mare's body over his shoulder and walked back through the alley before coming to a stop at the window of a deserted warehouse. We all peeked in through some boards and saw several operating tables each with ponies staring wild-eyed at thin air, gags tied around their mouths prevented them from screaming.

After formulating a plan they decided to break inside, I stood back and watched, Connor busted in through a second story window and willed a buzz saw into existence.
he quickly cut the ropes binding the ponies as Jared burst through the main doors sending his hammer flying into the chest of Scarecrow who was smashed against the wall. Celestia quickly entered and fired a single shot from her Elemental Gun, freezing Scarecrow solid. She began searching his person for the Element but quickly turned up empty-hoofed. I strode inside and quickly began administering milk to the ponies to cure them of Scarecrow's serum. I then walked over to Scarecrow and began vibrating my hand at lightning fast speeds and then slammed my palm into his heart, stopping it dead. He slumped over his body quickly dissipating into wisp of smoke. Several items hit the floor once Scarecrow was done dissipating, the Element, a medium sized leather backpack, and a scythe, picking up the scythe I looked inside the bag which contained a fairly large amount of bits and some other materials.

Celestia was huddled with the ponies speaking to them as a mother would after a bad dream. She looked over at us and said something, the ponies looked to us and nodded. They rose and walked over thanking us for all we did. We assured them it was no big deal but one of them insisted they contact the mayor and organize a parade. We hesitantly accepted and the ponies left. I walked over to Celestia and spoke. "So how does it feel to be a hero."

She smiled and said. "Fantastic. When they looked at me when I walked over I saw such gratitude in their eyes, the likes of which I have not seen for quite a while. It was........refreshing. Is this what you three did on a regular basis where you come from?"

I just chuckled and said. "You have nooo idea."

Author's Note:

So what do you think I feel this was a great chapter. Really got a lot done.