• Published 11th Aug 2014
  • 1,874 Views, 31 Comments

The Brony, The Scientist, and The Other one - fieeesh



A thrilling tale of Minecraft ponies and mods.With some other gubbins.

  • ...
10
 31
 1,874

A Parade of Terror

I stood on top of one of the many floats parading down the street. Connor, Jared, and Celestia stood next to me. After we saved the ponies from the Scarecrow they decided to throw us a parade. All the stores and businesses closed for the day to celebrate. Connor and Jared were still in their costumes, Celestia and I had decided to change back to our normal attire.

A magenta pony with a cutie mark of streamers walked up to us and said. "The route will end once we get to the town hall."

Suddenly Luna teleported onto the float, her mane was disheveled and she was panting. "Heroes there is a beast attacking Canterlot."

I grabbed her shoulders. "What does it look like Luna?"

"It was as large as an Ursa Minor and had one large eye in the middle of its head."

A roar echoed from behind us as Mothra rose from behind several skyscrapers. "Shit. Connor, Jared kill Mothra. Luna teleport me and Celestia to Canterlot. We'll kill Cypher.

Celestia's brow furrowed. "How do you know the beast is called Cypher?"

"Not important. Let's go." I felt a tickling sensation as Luna teleported me and Celestia. We appeared in the middle of Canterlot several feet away from Cypher who was currently harassing several ponies hiding behind a market stall. I pulled out a bow and arrow as Celestia flew to the castle to retrieve more guards. I fired several arrows into his back, he turned to look at me as I threw a potion of slowness at him. His movements instantly slowed to a crawl, I threw an ender pearl at his shoulder. I teleported onto him and my leg snapped with a sickening *CRACK*. I pulled out a healing potion and winced as my leg righted itself.

Celestia had returned with the guards who were currently escorting civilians away from the fight. Celestia had gold armor tinged with red on, she carried a large flamberge that glowed white hot around the edge. She swung cutting into Cypher's chest, he bellowed in pain. I pulled out a mace enchanted with fire aspect. I swung at his eye and jumped back as his eye caught on fire. I put on cloud boots and jumped to a nearby building. The slowness potion had ceased by now, he lashed out and knocked Celestia to the ground where she laid unmoving.

I released a primal scream as I pulled out Slice and leaped at him. I stabbed my sword into his arm and used it as a handhold to jump onto his shoulder, I pulled out a minigun and released a volley of lead into the side of his head, dropping the gun I spawned the Attitude Adjuster and slammed down with all my might. Cypher's skull exploded into morbid fireworks.

I jumped down and ran to Celestia. "Don't be dead. Don't be dead. Don't be dead." I repeated this mantra over and over until I got to her I kneeled down and cradled her head in my hands I pulled out a golden apple and cut it into pieces, I gently placed it into her mouth and worked her jaw up and down to chew it. I repeated this with the rest of the apple and the poured a potion of healing down her throat. I heard the sound of murmuring as ponies stared at their Princess laying on the ground.

I heard the sound of coughing as Celestia opened her eyes as she smiled at me. "I guess I owe you my life twice now." I laughed as I picked her up and carried her back to the castle despite her protests.

Connor and Jared's battle with Mothra

After I was teleported away Connor and Jared took to the skies to battle Mothra, Luna was still recovering.

Jared shook his head and sighed. "When did our life stop making sense?"

Connor shrugged and said. "Probably when we started using dollars."

"Did you really just make that fucking joke?"

"Yeah I did. What ya gonna do about it?"

Jared just shook his head and started towards Mothra. Connor quickly flew up and created a boxing glove construct and punched at Mothra who rolled out of the way. Jared flew up and threw his hammer at it hitting Mothra square in the side. Mothra's antenna began to glow before unleashing a beam of energy, Connor and Jared managed to dodge, but the building behind them wasn't so lucky. As it fell to the ground Connor grabbed the building and threw it at Mothra piercing its chest. As Mothra began to flutter toward the ground it fired another beam of energy striking Connor full force, Jared spun his hammer and summoned lightning from the skies with a furious yell. Mothra fell toward the ground burnt to a crisp.

Jared flew down and picked up Connor, checking his pulse, which was faint, he flew as fast as he could towards Canterlot. A boom echoed through the air as he broke the sound barrier.

I looked out of the tower balcony connected to Celestia's room, I was watching over her as she recovered. I looked out and saw, in the distance, a faint speck shone in the sunlight. Pulling out a pair of binoculars I saw Jared carrying Connor who was unconscious....or dead. The thought chilled me to the bone. Jared soon landed, I checked Connor's pulse he was nearly dead if his pulse was anything to go by. I pulled out a small cup and brought it to Connor's lips, he breathed out, a sickly green mist flowed out Connor instant began to look better. I debated what to do with the mist, if I left it in the cup it would start spilling over and everyone would soon be reduced to the state Connor was in right now. If I didn't drink it everyone would be seriously injured, on the other hand, I wouldn't be able to heal myself. I would need a doctor. Making up my mind I swallowed the mist and instantly brought to my knees as the poison began its work. Connor and Jared called out in surprise as I fell to my knees I told them what must be done. "Guys get me to a hospital, or so help me God I will haunt your asses until the end of time."