• Published 13th Jan 2014
  • 837 Views, 32 Comments

To Each Their Own - Brightlight24



When dragged out of a world that showed you nothing but wrong, is it possible to be taken to one that shows difference? This, is the story of our hero.

Comments ( 10 )

"What!?! You went out for a walk and came back with a job!?!" I could tell that this was going to be a long night. :rainbowlaugh:

need more pleaz :pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

3923862
Should I take this a someone getting the joke, or constructive criticism?

sorry :twilightblush: I just thought it was hilarious

Why does this have so many thumbs down?

I'll admit the beginning wasn't all that impressive, but I've seen far worse. The rest of the story flows pretty well, minus the odd typo or two. Well done.


i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii516/Klutzybear/saved.gif

Why so many dislikes :applejackconfused:? I love it :raritywink: and I hope you keep working on it

3925820 I like your story. Why does it have down votes?

APS

"Um... Hello. My name is Richard. I'm a human, and an avid reader/writer. It's nice to meet everybody, I suppose."
"Everypony!" Pinkie Pie corrected.

:facehoof: I really dislike Pinkie Pie's correcting, everybody to everypony, but its canon?. (my character in the story i working on is gonna have some choosy words regarding that (chapter ~20 when i get to it, still working on chapter 1:twilightsheepish:(2014-07-17))).

"Humans are omnivores." Surprisingly, neither she, nor any of the others reacted negatively to this, as if it were normal behavior. She simply nodded, before continuing to scribble on her notepad.
"Wait, you're all okay with that?" I asked, confusion and shock clear in my voice. They all chuckled, before Spike decided to speak up and shed some light on the issue.

:yay: This is the only story i read thats don't have the ponies freaking out about humans eating meat. (really strange when there's griffons m.m. eating meat & fish)

denir #9 · Apr 18th, 2015 · · 1 ·

i have to say, when ive seen so little likes and so much dislikes to this story i wasnt much optimistic about it. but i was really pleasantly surprised. its quite realistic witch slow enough pacing with quite good main character thought process. i have to say this is definitely above average quality of human in equestria fiction.

i really wonder why this have so little likes compared to other absurd inconsistent shit people produce here.

but there is one main negative to your story... i was told there would be sex!

i really hope you will get back to this someday, because this shows promise. and don't forget to add sex

How come this story doesn’t have more likes?!
It’s awesome and well written!
Need moar!!!

Login or register to comment