• Published 4th Jan 2014
  • 1,452 Views, 7 Comments

The Spirits of Hearth's Warming Eve - JusSonic



The three tribal leaders of centuries ago returns, going back to their big battle against one another with the Mane Six and their friends caught in the middle.

  • ...
9
 7
 1,452

Chapter 6: Hearth's Warming Eve Celebrations

Chapter 6: Hearth's Warming Eve Celebrations

Soon after a lot of clean up from the mess where Equestria was almost on another warfare, things were looking good. The Machines of War were recollected, reenergized to be pilot (by the good ponies) and were all taken back to Canterlot where they would have to repair the whole damage during the escape theft. As for the rest of the citizen ponies, they were already patching things up to make their celebration a better success than before, especially with the right team works. The Earth ponies helped in passing out items, the Unicorns had their magic levitate the stock while the Pegasus ponies flew around to help set the top decoration up. And a lot more communication was going on in what was a concert setup, as this special eve had a performance by the Johnny Brock, performing tonight which made a lot of fans go crazy to see him get to work. Speaking of the star singer, he was in the back stage of the concert set, signing wanting autographs for many mares that were funning over him.

"Easy, easy now, plenty to sign," Johnny Brock held up his hooves over the crowding mares wanting him to sign his ignitions on paper, of certain items they love, you name it and some are just as crazy on 'where' they want this super-famous star to sign for the ladies.

As Johnny was tending to that part of his fame, the Mane Six and any of their friends were helping to set a few things for the concert for the holiday celebration finale.

Ben comment, "Now that the truth is out concerning what really happened to Princess Platinum, Commander Hurricane and Chancellor Puddinghead, they are going to have to modify next year's Hearth's Warming Pageant play accordingly."

"Yeah, I know." Nyx said happily. "And a good thing too, maybe now, the whole story can be told."

"Oh, look. I've got a postcard from my cousin across the sea, Brave Heart." Rainbow said as she held out some sort of postcard.

"Brave Heart," Appleback ask Rainbow puzzled.

"What does it say? Is he coming for Hearth's Warming Eve?" Nyx ask Rainbow eagerly.

"I don't know I better read it." Rainbow said as she looks at the postcard.

As Rainbow reads the thing, we can hear Brave Heart's voice, "Dear Rainbow Dash, dear lass, I'm very sorry. I was gonna come to Ponyville and visit ye and meet your friends, but me family needs me here in Eatinburgh. After all, this is Hearth's Warming Eve, a time fer family. However, I will make it up to ye. Sometime next year, I'm coming to visit you and see Ponyville fer meself. I would be honored to meet these friends of yers; Especially Twilight and Ben. Til then, I'll miss ye, dear Rainbow. With love, Brave Heart.

"P.S. Me wife and kids say hi."

"Wow, Rainbow, you never told me you had a cousin from across the sea." Scootaloo said with a smile.

Rainbow chuckles while saying, "He's a Scottish pony. And a great warrior, too."

"You told Brave Heart about me, Rainbow Dash?" Ben asks Rainbow in surprise.

"He admires Princess Celestia and he also respects royalty, whether adopted or not. However, he doesn't tolerate spoiled brats or bullies."

Nyx, smirking, ask eagerly, "Ooh, does he now?"

"He's also a master of magic and would be honored to meet Twilight." Rainbow add in, much to Twilight's interest.

"I'm flattered." Twilight said with a smile. She can't wait to meet this Brave Heart person.

"And what's more...he hosts great and festive parties."

"Woo-hoo! I'm starting to like this." Pinkie giggles while jumping up and down, wanting so much to meet this Brave Heart pony.

"He likes fine clothing..." Rainbow adds, much to Rarity's notice.

"Ooh, I like this." Rarity said happily.

"He's a guardian of nature..."

"That's good news." Fluttershy said with a smile.

Rainbow finishes things by saying, "And he likes apple cider."

"Yee-haw! Now 'dat's what Ah call class." Applejack said with a smirk.

"What about dragons like me, Phobos and Lorcan?" Spike asks Rainbow uneasily. Lorcan may be gone but who knows what Brave Heart may do to him and Phobos?

"Well...as long as you mean him no harm, he'll tolerate your presence." Rainbow said with a smile, assuring Spike.

"Whew!"

"Ugh!" Diamond Tiara groans as she trots to the group. "I can't believe it. I was so close to getting that ability to take on the blank flanks and..."

"Will you give it a rest?" Nyx ask Diamond Tiara with a sigh. "They wouldn't give you the power anyway."

"Hey, I am the richest and most influential ponies in Equestria! I dare to tell anyone to tell me otherwise."

Spike has had enough as it's high time to tell Diamond off big time. The dragon got in her face angrily while snapping, "Okay, I'll tell you. You are the worst pony I know! You constantly bully the Cutie Mark Crusaders, who even saved you on some cases. You make fun of ponies with no Cutie Marks and even forced Silver Spoon, whose friendship I'm starting to doubt! You constantly make fun of Nyx, and you and Silver Spoon sent her into the Everfree Forest to give her the trauma of her life! Tartarus, I won't be surprised if no one has you arrested for starting the Nightmare Moon return in the first place! You even called Nyx 'Nightmare Moon' nowadays! You talked Apple Bloom into bringing her granny to school for Appreciation Day so you could get her eliminated! You blackmailed the Cutie Mark Crusaders into giving you more photos for the papers despite how the news article embarrassed almost everypony in Ponyville! You bullied Pipsqueak and threw his Luna toy up to a tree, you ratted Ben Mare out; you disrespect my friends at my 'funeral'! At least, I would've done better at someone else's respect! You even stole the Cutie Mark Crusaders' clubhouse, made fun of of their float, etc. etc. You think you're better than anypony else?! And worst yet, despite some incident during the recovery efforts, some bit of you still doesn't believe that the Elements of Harmony, you even disrespect the princess and every other high authority in Equestria!!! Who the hay are you to talk down or up to anypony at all?! You hid behind your father like a brat, and...well, you get the idea! I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a brat! That's the worst of it, Diamond Tiara. You're just a big, sad, selfish brat."

Diamond Tiara began to whimper from hearing all of this, and then started crying as she ran away. Twilight, in concern asked, "Spike, was that necessary?"

"Twilight, this filly needs to learn the hard way, it's for her own good...or lack of good, anyway."

"Hey, listen." A familiar voice spoke up. The six spirits appear with smiles. Clover, the one who spoke, said, "Thank you...for everything."

"Also, again, sorry about what happened." Platinum said, still a bit guiltridden. "I still can get how we ended up hating each other in the first place."

"Like as if someone put those chains on us." Puddinghead said in agreement.

"Shucks, 'dat's okay, yew have learned yer lesson an' became friends at last or wit' 'de good spirits again." Applejack said with a smile.

Fluttershy has a thought as she ask, "Clover, Smart Cookie, Pansy? If that final attack would've worked...would you have gotten ridden of the darkness?"

Pansy pauses then she said, "To be honest, that's the first time we did that trick."

"Right, we need to practice a lot harder for the attacks to become a huge effect." Clover explains to the living with a smile. "Of course, the fusion in the living is a lot more complicated to do than in the afterlife."

Twilight pauses, remembering what her teacher informs her of last Nightmare Night. If she and her friends were to pull that trick off, they may have to practice...a lot.

"Well, come on. Time for us to go outside to watch event that became known after the tribes' war conflict ended with a new beginning." Hurricane said with a grin.

"Right, later," Puddinghead said happily as the ghosts leave the area, the living wave goodbye to them.

"Hey guys." Johnny's voice was heard that brought everyone in the backstage part of the concert, seeing the stallion was done signing autographs now. "Everything all set for the show?" He asked from seeing a lot of things were put into place, others put away, and some…just cleaned up nicely.

"Oh course darling and my I say…Johnny, you look fabulous in what you're wearing." Rarity approached the singer while giving her charm of caring for the dashing stallion that looked so….famously exquisite.

"Oh boy, here we go again! Rarity may as well say that she's fallen hoof over heels for the guy!" Spike slap his forehead in seeing that the pony he's got a crush on is looking to fall over for a pretty face pony…instead of him.

"If you don't, then I will!" Phobos remarked to let Spike know that if he doesn't speak, he might as well do it himself.

"I appreciation your thoughts Rarity and I have a feeling your generous passion for others has caught the attention of a fine admirer." Johnny spoke to generously thank Rarity's kindness while taking notice of the action of how Spike is acting when he sees the pretty unicorn mare with him.

"Oh really; who; Someone I know?" Rarity responded a bit puzzled in what the rock-star pony was speaking about, who was her admirer…as if we didn't know.

"Oh, I'm certain of it." Johnny stated from walking pass Rarity and gave a little elbow jab to the little purple dragon. "Wouldn't you agree there, Spike," This attention caught Spike, who was busy sulking a bit before he felt and realized…what was happening here.

"Huh?" Spike was taking a moment to get this together and realized; Johnny was referring to him, as Rarity's admirer, "Ugh, oh-oh, yeah! Of course! Most definite," Spike suddenly got the idea that Johnny was giving him the spot to be known as the guy that cares for Rarity.

"Say Johnny, that guitar of yours? It looks sweet. Where can I get one?" Rainbow Dash flew near the rock-star unicorn in checking out his sweet little instrument.

"Oh, this was well made." Johnny stated from reaching to pull his guitar up forward for everyone to see it, "Made from the bark of a special tree that's life-lasting with a scented flavor. Followed with strings from certain spiders that create webbing that with the right usage can help play beautiful melody," Hearing all of this info really caught the attention of many ponies that couldn't believe…such an instrument can be made with some 'special' item usage.

"Wow, I didn't know spiders web could be used for such a talent." Fluttershy responded in being amazed, she knows about animals but never about spiders having such a unique trait of talent.

"Only the very rare types; Metal Spiders and it's said their webbing, when weaved as strings for guitars, can heal the injured." Johnny explained how the mentioned spiders by name, can create webbing when used in instrument tools, can heal the wounded. "But ya gotta be careful of them, unless you have tamed types, the wild ones are harder to deal with, and even the large rulers the Metal Spider Queen and their webbing is strongest out of the rest, but most difficult to handle and gain when you face her." By the sounds of this explanation, wild spiders, even their queen, are harder to get their webbing if not tamed.

"Wooh, if I was a filly, I be screaming my head off. Not that I scream like a filly if anypony was thinking that." Phobos started out to say in what he heard but got looks from the others while making a statement in what he wouldn't do.

"That's not how I remember when Mei Long held you." Spike made a sly smile in making a pointed opinion that when the two went on a journey to the Dragon Council's place, Mei Long scared the moon dragon silly.

"HEY! You try dealing with that Eastern Dragon lady!" Phobos protest out to Spike from bringing up such a shameful and embarrassing moment on his short life.

"And I bet'cha, the paint is specially made and the design works are to give that guitar that custom aflame touch, right?" Pinkie Pie suddenly cut off the argument of two dragons to state how Johnny's magical guitar was custom design, even Rarity finds if very stylist.

"You sure got that down, Pinkie Pie." Johnny nods with a smile to the pink pony for having a good 'eye' on noticing some things, which not a lot of normal folks notice but Pinkie Pie ain't no normal pony.

"Mr. Brock?" Twilight spoke in wanting to have this chance to speak with the rock-star singer himself.

"Please, call me Johnny, Twilight. Or even J.B. at times, all my close friends do." Johnny held up a left hoof to smile and kindly say that the young mare can address him by his first name. "So, what can I do for you?" He asked while tuning his guitar for the right melody to be play.

"I just wanted to say, thanks for the assist and I'm quite surprise to learn…" Twilight Sparkle was slowly stating before coming to the point of her talk. "That besides my old teacher Spell Nexus, you're another pony that studied under the princess. I want to know, why is a pony of your talent in magic found such unique traits in music?" Even a smart pony like Twilight can't help but wonder the idea that a student of Celestia choose'd to live a career as a singer musician than a unicorn for the finest arts in knowing magic.

"That ain't no secret, it's what makes me, me." Johnny smiled to shake his head in saying that such a matter of his past isn't a bother at all. "You see, I get sidetracked and distracted at times from the wonders of everything around me. But I feel all things come together when the time's right." He stated the first basic of his explanation, base on his personality and traits. "It's why I sink myself with music, it's my gift; it's a part of me that makes me so mysterious. Music guides me, I feel it in the atmosphere of the environment, lets me channel them into words that they are born into songs, it's all so…wild." The stallion emphasized the patter of his speech like someone seeking to find things in life and help lead him to things where he'll come across more answers…it's that which makes him a mysterious pony.

"So how's it feel to be seen as mister gorgeous, handsome, mister popular and getting all the mares to yourself doing ya in the business?" Phobos shrugs off to ask a very straight and out of random question here.

"Phobos," Nyx scolded her dragon friend for asking such a rude and personal question of mister Brock.

"Hahah, everyone always ask that question!" Johnny just playfully laugh the comment off like he felt no hurt or insult from what Phobos said at all. "It's true, I love mares that like me and I deeply respect each of their traits and personalities, but it's not just from my handsome face, but from my heart." He pointed to rest his right hoof over his chest, stating it's the matter on the inside, not the outside that counts.

"Really," Sweetie Belle asked from hearing this and wanted to know if Johnny was right about such a thing.

"Course, I'm not sure if I was pretty looking when I was young, or born this way, I just did what I always thought was right." Johnny rub his hoof against his chin in trying to think back to how he looked like as a young colt or a baby, but in life…he's just been kind to others without worrying for his looks.

"Like what?" Scootaloo asked in wondering, what kinda things this rock-star pony has done all the time from not knowing much.

"Well, being kind to foals, colts, fillies and be their friends, hahaha, even the elderly too." Johnny kneel down to the CMC level while letting loose a chuckle in knowing that last part, is something where he's very much good with old folks.

"Granny Smith sure took ya fer a ride, huh?" Apple Bloom smiled in seeing how much this guy had quite the admirer from her granny, especially that spunky attitude.

"She's a sweet old thing, take care of her and she'll do the same for you." Johnny smiled to the young filly while patting Apple Bloom on her back in saying to respect herself and her granny and both sides can do the same for the other.

"Boy howdy, Ah think ah see why yer're such a great guy fer all mares 'ta like?" Applejack smile to nod in liking how this stallion unicorn plays his cards right and is honest and good-to-nature kinda guy.

"Right, even the stallions feel like being you." Pinkie Pie smiled to make another point statement before bringing up something form the past. "And let's face it, you're a much nicer-handsome pony we like to call friend than that old meany-pants and Earth Pony hating jerky-jerk Boris!" Yep, the pink pony brought up an old foe of the Mane Six; Boris, the Red Devil, the only thing about him are his evil charms and wicked schemes and is not to be trusted.

"Don't remind us." Rainbow Dash groans to roll her eyes in recalling how Boris, before he became the Red Devil, used his charm and looks to swindle ponies to his side without seeing what a selfish jerk that he is on the inside.

"I suppose I can't blame you for judging me, I know what he's done but even some handsome or beautiful ponies are not all evil, you should all know that." Johnny shrug off his front hooves in getting the point of 'trust' from some ponies that got the looks that 'wow' folks, but not all of them are evil. "By the way, before I forget, when this concert ends, I'll be on my tour again." He explained how later on, he'll be on another tour to take his music and songs to other places.

"Oh, do you have to go so soon?" Fluttershy spoke from feeling kinda sorrow to hear that after this concert for the Hearths Warming Eve, Johnny will be on his way; it's sad to see a new friend go.

"I was able to make a good opening to appear on my favorite holiday; the Hearth's Warming Eve." Johnny smiled in stating how he had a good fortune to come on the day of this special holiday he loves. "I've always chariest this day, because of what happened that the tribes brought us three pony types to be together and not be kept apart." To him, this was a season to truly be thankful in what they have here. "You could say my blood runs very far back to my ancestors relating to that time of the Civil War." He explained how he has very deep connections to his pony ancestors of the past nearly 1000 years ago.

"Boy; that sounds amazing! So how do you travel anyway?" Spike responded in liking this story being told and wanted to know how Johnny does travel all around.

"Simple; on a mobile moving castle, what else?" Johnny Brock responded with a smile before telling the honest truth, and did it blow many others minds away.

"A MOVING CASTLE," The crew repeated in surprise shock expression in hearing this for the first time. Johnny Brock has an ACTUAL Castle that moves around, how on Equestria is that possible?

"How do you have a castle and that it's moving?" Twilight Sparkle asked in liking to know very much, how this guy has a moving castle?

"I perform a song in a high-class town where it helped them with a terrible situation. They were so thankful, they build me a castle with gears that walk with four legs that's steam powered." Johnny explained how in one of his concert performances, he managed to please a crowd so much that the place gave him something to travel in style to his beneficial on their behalf for his aid. "Haha, it took them at least a week to build it, even with their top architects!" He rubbed the back of his head in thinking back, how it took even the top best building makers, a week to construct an entire castle, plus one that can move on its own with running gears.

"Why…I love to see such a palace." Rarity spoke with a smiling joy, imagine; going to a castle that walks and not stays in one spot is simply…divine.

"Us too," The CMC responded with a cheer, they all love to see such a place.

"Well here's a little idea, you see…DJ Pon-3 has a magic door at her place that by knocking on it, and when it opens, instead of what was truly behind it, you'll be at my Moving Castle." Johnny explained that with a good friend that the ponies know the DJ, she can show them a magic door that can help the gang be taken to be inside the rock-star stallion's moving castle.

"Wait; are those actually…Convertible Travel Spells?" Twilight Sparkle held up her hoof to stop and ask if what she heard was of 'that' type of spell.

"You know it allows one's place to be the center and leave location spells cast on doors to link to your home. It's the fastest way to meet up with me if you ever wanna find me or ask for help." Johnny nods to explain how such a spell made can help travel to one location no matter where anyone is position as long as they find it a door that was cast with the spell or…to make a spell while knowing the owner and the area of such a location to connect with; it's quite tricky.

"Man, my mom was lucky you were in the neighborhood. We owe you a lot." Ben Mare spoke with a smile in feeling that everyone here should be glad Johnny was in the neighborhood when he did, especially against raging spirits looking to cause trouble.

"No, the real credit should go to you." Johnny shook his head in disagreeing there as he gave an honest smile to make this stated claim. "It's true that I helped set things right, but without each and every one of you to play your part, the melody of the musical feeling of all our emotions wouldn't have cut it." He explained how this was an entire group effort, he alone wouldn't have stopped the spirits of the 3 tribe rulers that were under hatred to cease their action…without the Mane Six's group.

"Even me?" Spike asked in wanting to know if he was of big help too for the ponies' problems.

"What about me?" Phobos also wanted to know that he had just as much a right to have helped like the rest?

"Hehehe, even dragons," Johnny chuckled off with a jolly attitude to nod his head in answering those questions for Spike and Phobos.

"Wooh…gaughm!" Suddenly, Derpy dropped in unannounced while tangled with some stage lights.

"Hahaha and especially those that just need a helping hoof!" Johnny laugh off a bit with a positive note, not as to be rude but to laugh with then at as he helped the gray Pegasus with his magic onto her balance.

"Thanks mister Brock, good luck out there!" Derpy saluted to the rock-star pony before flying off to finish her job.

"Man, are you sure, what if she ruins the show?" Rainbow Dash groans in seeing how Johnny wanted Derpy to be a part of this concert show instead of keeping her chained away like the dare-devil pony tried to pull off.

"Everypony deserves to be given the benefit of the doubt, besides, my music is for all, and no pony here should be left out." Johnny spoke with a positive response that he wants all to attend to this and that no pony should miss out from being 'tied-up' at the moment.

"Wow, that's so super-duper, nice of you!" Pinkie Pie smiled to respond in how this rock-star pony really is a generous, thoughtful and caring pony, and you don't see that much in a lot of big time celebrities.

"Well, I better get out there; the crowd will get antsy if the show's not done." Johnny Brock stated from setting his magic guitar over his shoulder before stepping away from the Mane Six and their pals. "Oh, and just so you know, you'll be seeing other friends of yours performing on stage, don't be surprise cause some, they're also some friends of mine that are a part of my band group whenever we need to perform for band-related stuff. As for any of the new faces, they'll just be those that asked to join in on the fun." The guy explained some things to help give the rest up to speed in what they'll see happen out there, some familiar and new faces and some that'll be surprising to see. "See ya!" The stallion gave a little wave farewell, not a real goodbye, just one where he'll be taking off for the stage is all.

With that, Johnny Brock takes his leave to go and get himself ready for the concert at hand, or hoof in this case.

"Well, we better get ready. The show is about to start." Ben said to the girls with a smile.

"All right," Sweetie exclaims happily as the ponies and dragons heads off to get their seats.

Spike looks concerned, remembering what he saw during the final battle, the dragon mumbles, "That wormhole...was that...me?"

--------------------------------

As preparations are preparing for the show, the spirits, the Princesses and Golden Heart are heading to their seats. Platinium said to Celestia and Luna, "We're sorry for not listening you a 1000 years ago...as well as threatened your friend Megan and her world."

"Yeah, not right of us." Hurricane said with a sigh of guilt.

"Please forgive us." Puddinghead said meekly to the princesses and Golden Heart.

"You're forgiven." Luna said with a smile. "After all, Hearth's Warming Eve is a time to put differences aside and forgive one another."

"Right, no need to worry about it," Celestia said playfully to the rulers, making them smile.

"I'm still concerned as to what drove ya mad...could it be...Grimmore?" Golden Heart asks the princesses seriously, getting a grim look from them.

"We meet him a few years before Discord and right after what happened. But I wouldn't be surprised if he was responsible somehow. We best to be precautious, should he tried any move...just like Smaug the Great did centuries ago..."

----------------

Soon the scene opens to a large crowd of ponies all waiting patiently (for the moment), for the show here to begin. The Princesses; Celestia and Luna, sat in royal view seats, the Mane Six & their group took the front of the seated rows. As for the spirits of 1000 years ago, the 3 tribe rulers and their friends came together to watch this with the best view in the whole audience; right above were they hardly would block anybody's view. Now everything was set and just in time too as the Mayor of Ponyville came out, took the mike to begin this announcement.

"Stallions, Mares, Royals, Friends and all ponies alike; this is a time to celebrate the Hearths Warming Eve with a concert closing." The Mayor announced off for all of the ponies gather here to know what shall be happening. "Not only for what was settled in the past, 1,000 years ago, but now to celebrate the time where we have learned through history; the value of friendship." She exclaimed how much, during this entire time, it was with the power of friendship that helps forge and shape Equestria's future. "So now, without keeping any of us waiting, I am proud to present our concert to celebrate the holidays with none other than the one…the only….JOHNNY BROCK! And his Number one Song; Sweet Victory," The mare proclaimed forth to say, in about to bring out the main star attraction and his number one song to be performed here as of now.

"Yeaaaaaahhhhhh/Wha-Hoooooo," Without a doubt, the crowds were going hungry wild in wanting to see their favorite rock-star be performed here.

"Oh goody-goody-goody," Pinkie Pie was hopping up and down in all excitement, her friends can tell by her happy expression. "That's a track song from the Artist; David Glen Eisley! His voice to match any artist is pure genius!" The pink pony was even doing her Breaking the Fourth Wall in making a statement about the song Johnny Brock would sing even with how his voice can truly imitate, such artist with their voices to perfection.

"Okay, normally, 'dat's just yer random talk Pinkie, but…seeing how this guy's a good singer, what 'de hay; Ah can't wait!" Applejack responded a bit surprised in what Pinkie Pie just gone and did her 'pinky thing', but smiled and shrug it off in guessing, if it's for putting on a good show, who is she to complain, right?

Soon without warning, trumpet players of the Royal Guard of the first wave were sounding off. Then the trumpet players of the second line verse were sounding off in sync. to the first. And then finally, the third trumpet players in the back were heard playing too. All three were playing their trumpets as a grand announcement opening for an event just as the other band instruments make the moment of the scene…very professionally dramatic.

All the ponies, dragons included, and spirits too were seeing this as very grand coordinated work, which proves how good the concert is going to be.

Then out with the Royal Guards by some magical keyboard was a stallion pony named Frederic Horsehoepin who many remember him as an expert piano player. Then the stallion was playing the keyboards with an expression of focus passion, a calm and frozen face while the crowds were making a cheery roar in absolutely loving this.

Then over the roaring of the crowds during the opening silent step, the Royal Guards were stepping aside for a shadowy pony from behind to earn some attention. Then without warning, the lights dim, but for the spotlight to shine of the shadowy person, as it was the singer himself; Yes, Johnny Brock held the mike close to his heart with both hooves while he stand on his back hind-legs, keeping a good balance pose and eyes shut. Then suddenly, he leans up a bit, eyes opened before…he begins to sing (just like he was sounding like David Geln Eisley).

Johnny Brock: The Winner Takes All

Johnny Brock sang this off with a slow, passionate tone in what he's saying for the crowd.

It's The Thrill of One More Kill

Then the stallion held his left hoof up before clenching it down to him with eyes shut in expressing himself to this.

The Last One to Fall

He then opens his eyes and held the mike while he points his left hoof to the ground in stating this claim.

Now all the audience members were showing 'bizarre' and 'amazed' faces in seeing and hearing this, it was so…so…unbelievably wonderful.

Will Never Sacrifice Their Will

Johnny held the mike and eyes shut in hollering out the determination of those who won't give up, even when they fall far.

Then in a crazy nutshell, the scene shows a mare pony by the name of DJ Pon-3 as she was by some surround magic drum sets. And in a shocking twist, she held two wooden drum sticks and was beating the drums from her left to her right.

Then in another amazing twist, behind Johnny Brock were stage lights coming from a sphere dome in the center. As the Royal Guards stood on either left or right side of the light sphere, the crowds saw who else was on stage with Johnny Brock in the middle. It was DJ Pon-3 on the drums, another mare named Beauty Brass playing a magical saxophone, another mare named Sapphire Shores playing with a magical keyboard mix guitar, and even a mare named Octavia was playing a magical 'V-shaped' guitar.

Don't Ever Look Back, On The World Closing In

As the crowds cheer, Johnny closed his eyes to point a left hoof out in telling all the viewers what they shouldn't do of looking back.

Be On the Attack, With Your Wings On The Wind

As the crowds listen, in a strange sense, many ponies were waving around lit candles to fit the theme of hearing this song be heard.

Oh, The Games Will Begin

As Johnny proclaimed this, he turned with a smile and pointed to DJ Pon-3 to take it there.

And like before, DJ Pon-3 played the beat right, from right to left, and front to back, really getting into the swing of this.

And It's Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Victory… Yeah!

Then from Johnny's magic, made the scenery have a magical background…with NEON BEAM LIGHT-SHOW; As the singer went off to the left in singing off one stretched word; and passing on the view of the camera was Octavia playing her V-guitar in jamming it good and even Sapphire Shores was lifting up her keyboard mix guitar in the air to really let it off good. Soon Johnny reappeared on the right side, like a full circle motion, as he pumped his left hoof in the air in mention on the 'Sweet Victory' portion. Then on the 'Yeah' part he hollered it into his mike, which from out of the bloom, Frederic Horsehoepin popped up to holler this off into the mike to like he's really gotten into this.

And It's Ours For The Taking

And from the crowd, two stallion Pegasus jock ponies named Hoops and Score, that know Rainbow Dash, had their faces painted with a white and dark-blue design with one half on each side. They both held each other in pure joy in watching this performance while everyone else held and wave the candles in the air.

It's Ours For The Fight

Even a Pegasus stallion jock pony named Dumb-Bell was keeling to clinch his front hooves to his heart as if fully wanting to express this music's passion.

And It's Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Victory… Yeah!

As the song went on, the entire scenery of the concert is being rotated by camera angle as Johnny and his gathered together band continue to do this.

And The One who's last to Fall

Soon Johnny was having his horn glow to shoot forth a colorful wave of a rainbow to dance around in the sky.

The crowds were loving this, and soon the singer got to the next part.

The Winner Takes All

Johnny held the mike as he professed his expressed passion for all as his band play to their joy, "Yeeeaaaaah!" The stallion hollered forth, as there was a brief pause before he continued.

You Don't Win No Silver

Johnny used his magic to hold up silver medals, before he scoffs his face and waved the medals away.

Oh, You Only Lose the Gold

He proclaimed off with a serious motion in what others may lose if they only try to go for silver medals instead of gold ones.

You Push With A Fever

Johnny pointed his right hoof to the crowd, issuing what they do, when push comes to shove, even when under ill-will, you just push back without giving up. And then he swung his head up to let sweat flow off his face which sparkles in the lights.

For Your Time Keeps Tolling On

Johnny pointed upwards in declaring the matter itself for all of them, time keeps on moving for them, so they shouldn't stop..no matter what.

Soon Octavia plays her V-Guitar on the strings while DJ Pon-3 beats the drums to add in more of the passionate feat they are feeling is raising.

Against All the Odds, Against All Your Pain

Through some smoke mist, Johnny was hollering and pointing out to the crowd to go against all the odds and pain that stand to stop them.

Your Back's On The Wall, With No One To Blame

Soon the magic in the air showed a image of a sparkling pony of particles against a star-light wall with others gaining up against it, but…

Wild Hearts Won't Be Tamed

In that instant, the lonesome pony image in the sky dashed bravely to tackle his opposers that knock them all into dust in the wind.

And at that moment, DJ Pon-3 was beating the drums again to signal off the next act of the song.

And It's Sweet, Sweet (Sweet), Sweet Victory… Oh!

Johnny Brock used his magic to levitate himself and his band to soar around the sky, earning more applies than ever.

It's ours For the Taking

The Cakes and their twin kids smiled while they marvel at the performance.

It's ours for The Fight

As Johnny mentioned this, his guitar bassets took the moment to play that note while in the air.

And It's Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Victory…

At the moment, magic of music notes were seen swirling in a rainbow like a music sheet, entertaining the crowds to no ends.

And The One who's Last To Fall

As Johnny was pointing this out to say, the rainbow and it's notes were circling below to amazingly, lead the band to skid down it back onto the stage set.

Oh, The Winner Takes All

As Johnny and his band managed to touch ground, the singer stretches the 'All' word, even the band playing were stretching it to fit the grand melody they were going for.

The crowds were loving this, especially when they heard this part. "TAKE IT!" The entire band roared out before suddenly, going into a guitar solo moment for some seconds.

"Boy, what I give to be in the band right now!" Rainbow Dash spoke from listening to this, wishing to be a part of this cool show.

"Well why not ask?" Pinkie Pie smiled to say to her friend.

"You think it's that easy?" Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes that the pink pony believed she get in by asking.

"Hey Rainbow," Johnny Brock's voice was heard from the stage, and the dare-devil pony turned to him. "Poofvhmm…" Then what appeared in Rainbow's hooves was…Johnny's guitar. "Come on and join the final gig!" The rock-star pony waved during the instrument break, wanting the dare-devil Pegasus to take this chance.

"Wah…REALLY," Rainbow Dash was so overly stoked to hear this; she gets to jam with the band, in front of a large audience, and with Johnny Brock's guitar as her instrument?

"Go for it Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo cheered her idol to go up there and rock them all out.

"OH…YEEEAAAAH!" Rainbow Dash cheered before zooming off to leave a rainbow trail around the entire concert

Finally the guitar solo came to an end just as the song was brought back into place.

And The One Who's Last To Fall

And then at that moment within the spot light, Rainbow skidded across the stage set, playing Johnny's guitar with the rock-expression to really 'wow' the crowd.

Soon, DJ Pon-3 was beating the drums from left to right in picking this mood up. And out by the stage, Pinkie Pie and Phobos were doing some crazy dance moves to really get into this which the crowds that saw this, really enjoyed it.

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Victory… Yeah!

Soon the dancers outside jumped into the air while some explosive steams happened around the concert stage.

It's ours for The Taking

Johnny hollered out to the crowd through the mike while they all rock on, even Celestia and Luna watched with smiles at the show. In the shadows, the hooded figure is seen dancing like Gru in Despicable Me, much to the amusement of Luna who saw him.

It's Ours For The Fight

As the concert was going well, the spirits of Princess Platinum, Clover the Clever, Chancellor Puddinghead, Smart Cookie, Commander Hurricane and Private Pansy, watched to see the fun that the world they are seeing today…has become a marvelous place indeed.

And It's Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Victory… Yeah!

Johnny sang forth before using his magic to take to the air…with wings made of magical glow and flapping them to create sparkle dust to perfect the mood.

And The One who's Last to Fall

As Johnny was proclaiming this out, his wings exploded which shot off sparks into the skies while he descended…slowly.

Everypony watched this with more wider eyes and smiles, this was a show for the ages.

The Winner Takes All

Johnny Brock lands back on the stage as he and the band wrap up the show of the final song take while fireworks are going off. And outside the concert, all the scene shows was Equestria and the fireworks that were lighting up the skies beautiful night sky. This was a truly momentous occasion that this year's Hearth's Warming Eve Holiday….truly brought all of Equestria to a joyful time of peace, tranquility, and the most important of all; Friendship. And even from the shadows that saw the wonderful display of firework shows with lights and music, some that are 'hidden', such as 'familiar' faces and foes of the Mane Six and those that spy on Equestria, they too had a chance to witness the show for the holidays. As for where this will all lead up for 'after' the holiday for another adventure…is to be seen itself.

------------------

"All right, foals...go crazy!" The Mayor exclaims with a smile. The concert is done, it's time to open the presents!

"YEAH," The foals cheers wildly since they always go first. The little ones jump onto the presents for them and begin opening them. It's time for the celebration to begin.

The ponies became having some family dinners and some gift exchanges, with the folks quietly reflecting on the events of that Heart's Warming. Cheerilee comments, "I'm so glad that things turn out for the best."

"Eeyup," Big Macintosh remarks with a smile. "I always love this time of year."

"Hey, Cheerilee; Big Mac," Scootaloo ask with a smile as she trots up to them, pointing upward. The two mentioned ponies look up and blush a bit: there's Rainbow in the air, smirking as she held up a bunch of mistletoe.

"Oops; looks like they plum got us."

Cheerilee giggles while saying, "Oh well," She kisses Big Macintosh, making him blush a bit.

"Shame, shame, we know your name!" Scootaloo laughs madly to the two, making Big Macintosh and Cheerilee blush some more.

"Hey, anypony seen Derpy," Time Turner ask puzzled as she looks around. "I thought she is still here."

"I got no idea what happened." Rainbow said with an innocent smile on her face as she lands right onto a bathtub...which suspiciously got some boards and chains on it.

"Hey, Rainbow Dash, can I come out now?" Derpy's voice whimpers from inside the bathtub. Rainbow sighs as she throws some fruitcake into the thing.

"No, now eat your fruitcake!"

"Oh, okay."

Twilight, wearing a dress and the Love of Eternal that Ben gave her when the two lovers were reunited, stood near the stallion, saying, "This Hearth's Warming Eve has been a great one. I don't know how more great it could be."

"Merry Hearth's Warming Eve!" A familiar voice calls out. Twilight gasps as she saw her big brother Shining and his wife Cadance arriving on the scene.

"Uncle Shiny, Auntie Cadance!" Nyx exclaims as she rush over to Shining and Cadance, nuzzling both. "You came!"

"I thought you were busy ruling the Crystal Empire." Ben said to Shining and Cadance in surprise.

"Oh, we were...of course, we wanted to spend this season with you...but can't leave the Crystal Ponies hanging..." Cadance begins to explain before smiling. "So we brought them with us!"

"Come on in!" Shining calls out as the Crystal Ponies came in, seeing more normal ponies outside their kingdom for the first time in centuries.

"Well, don't stand there." Johnny Brock said to the ponies. "Say hello to some long lost ponies!"

The citizens of Ponyville go over to greet the Crystal Empires, some for the first time ever. Looks like the family has gotten bigger, so to speak; Twilight even brought over her alternate universe viewing watching, they are watching a scene on their alternate universe watching device that shows their Harmony League counterparts saving a planet from a massively powerful storm.

Pinkie grins while saying, "Well, after what happened, there's only 1 thing left to do." Nyx and Spike nod, knowing what she means.

Pinkie Pie, Nyx and Spike turn to the readers and all comment, "Well, for us, Happy Hearth's Warming; To you and yours, Merry Christmas."

The ponies continue having fun and their celebrations as the best Hearth's Warming Eve continues throughout the day...and night.

------------------

The ponies don't know it but a cloaked figure was watching what happened in his room in his organization's HQ. The villain remarks, "So the rulers' attempts changed them back. No matter...there's always more than one way to skin a pony."

The figure laughs quietly and evilly as we fade to black.

The End

Cast list
Ashleigh Bell: Commander Hurricane, Smart Cookie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Alicorn (combined voice)
Tabitha St. Germain: Princess Platinium, Rarity, Princess Luna, Derpy Hooves, Nightmare Moon, Granny Smith
Andrea Libman: Chancellor Puddinghead, Private Pansy, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Psycho Pie, Alicorn (combined voice), Daisy, Rose
Tara Strong: Clover the Clever, Twilight Sparkle, Alicorn (combined voice)
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, The Mayor of Ponyville, Minuette, Golden Harvest
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare, The Demon Pony
Daviegh Chase: Nyx
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom, Cherry Pie
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia, Cheerilee
Peter New: Big Macintosh
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Shannon Chan-Kent: Silver Spoon
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Crispin Freeman: Boris
Cathy Cavadini: Dinky Doo
William Lawrenson: Pipsqueak
Stephanie Anne Mills: Lyra Heartstrings
Chiara Zanni: Bon-Bon, Twist
Kirby Morrow: Time Turner
Monica Stori: Feathermay
Chuck Huber: Caramel
Scott McNeil: Tough Apple, Rover
Kathleen Barr: Blossomforth, Queen Chrysalis
E.G. Daily: Plumsweet
Greg Ayers: Crashfire
Jayson Thiessen: Royal Guards
Frank Welker: Private Kenny, Hugo
Rob Paulsen: Jakk Checkers
Corey Burton: Colby Lollygagger
Caitlynne Merdrek: Matelda
Lee Tockbar: Snips, Spot
Richard Ian Cox: Snails
Laraine Newman: Roseluck
Jim Cummings: Captain Draco, Bubbo
Vic Mignogna: Mysterious figure
John de Lancie: Discord
Maryke Hendrikse: Gilda
Victor Caroli: Tirek the Abomination
Jim Miller: King Sombra
Jeremy Irons: Tadaka
Mark Hamill: Lorcan (evil version)
Barry Williams: Johnny Brock

With special guest voices by
James Wooton: Mule
Hoobastank: One of Johnny Brock's singing voices
Ewan McGregor: Brave Heart
David Geln Eisley: Another one of Johnny Brock's singing voices
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor
Britt McKillip: Princess Cadance
Tim Curry: Hooded figure

Author's Note:

Well, that's about it, folks. It took long but I got the story done at last. Whatcha think? I hope it's a Merry Christmas/Hearth's Warming Eve gift from me to you.

Pinkie: The next story, the next story!

Me: Right, Pinkie Pie. Now it's time to announce the next fic that I will do next. It's time to go back to after 'Lorcan's Wrath' for another regular fic. Here's what coming next...

"Scootaloo's Sister: (sometime after Lorcan's Wrath) Scootaloo was hurt emotionally by Lorcan while she was his prisoner. It's up to Rainbow to assure the little filly that she cares for her like a big sister would.
Villain: Lorcan (in flashbacks when he taunted Scootaloo that Rainbow doesn't like her when she was his prisoner)"

All right, that's about it folks. Read, review and suggest; And of course...

All: MERRY HEARTH'S WARMING EVE/CHRISTMAS!

Brave Heart is an OC of KingHuffman who will appear in a future MLP fic.

Spike's rant towards Diamond Tiara is like Quagmire's own against Brian Griffin on an episode of Family Guy.

The Metal Spiders & Metal Queen are from the Brutal Legend Game.

The moving castle is related from an animated film: 'Howl's Moving Castle' that had gears and legs and was steam powered to be mobile.

Most of the song and performance is a reference when it was seen on Spongebob Squarepants, in 'Bubble Bowl' episode with some alternative changes for this usage.

Harmony League is an AU series I planned on doing someday.

The end foreshadows Smaug (Nobodiez's OC) of course.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment