• Published 4th Jan 2014
  • 1,451 Views, 7 Comments

The Spirits of Hearth's Warming Eve - JusSonic



The three tribal leaders of centuries ago returns, going back to their big battle against one another with the Mane Six and their friends caught in the middle.

  • ...
9
 7
 1,451

Chapter 3: The Last 3 Ghosts

Chapter 3: The Last 3 Ghosts

Despite the storm getting worst and worst, the guards outside the walls of Canterlot were on guard for anything suspicious. With Shining now running the Crystal Empire with Cadance, their training is put to a test.

"Boomgruvhmmm..." Without warning, two guards that were outside the walls of Canterlot heard a noise just a distant away from their location.

"Where did that explosion come from?" One guard asked the other in hearing this sound go off.

"It happen near the armory, come on!" The other guard issued that they best inspect the cause and make a report.

Soon the two guards went to check on the cause of that explosion. They arrived to find a large hole that was 80 feet tall, but how was that possible? There are no giants or other huge creatures that were attacking; all of Canterlot would have been alerted.

"Heheheheheheheh..." There were strange giggling noises that came from inside the hole that was created. The guards looked inside, only to sudden quiver in fear in seeing glimmering light-aqua blank eyes stare at them. The intruders were clear-light white coated ponies with clear-light grayish-blue manes and tails, and their figures were like...clear as ice.

"Wha-wha, what are those? Ponies," The other guard looked to his buddy to shake with fear in seeing creatures like these before them.

"No, and I doubt they're Changelings. And that's scary enough!" The guard shook his head 'no', these weren't normal ponies, nor Changelings, as for what they are...it's scary to imagine.

"Stomp-Stompvhmm..." Then from behind the creepy new ponies in the armory, loud stomping sounds were heard before they appeared in the light a bit. "Ruuuooorraaaughh..." There was a growling noise, and the thing in front was...GAROOZIS! Yes, and not just him, all of the other Machines of War that were created by Flim & Flam and kept in storage from Lorcan's Invasion to Tirek's Return are actived. Worst was that who was controlling them were...standing before the two guards against this unpleasant situation.

"WAAAAAAUGHH..." The two guards screamed in horror in watching they were way out of their league here, the unknown enemy has gain the far upper hand here.

"Heheheheheheehh..." The creep ponies giggled in a creepy way before they were scattering to the four corners of the wind or at least three ways of the types noticed.

The guards were stampeded down from a rampaging Earth base Ponies while some Pegasus flew the airs of the stormy winter blizzard and the Unicorns either teleported or hovered with magic. Much of the Machines from the Armory were taking off or rushing out to go in different directions, following whoever was going their own way.

In the throne room, the news was delivered straight to the sister rulers. The two guards were with Private Kenny, who was now as much in charge for Canterlot while Shining Armor was living with Cadance in the Crystal Empire.

"What? The Armory has been breached?" Celestia yelped to hear this shocking news that was delivered to her.

"And some ponies stole the Machines of War we kept locked up?" Luna exclaimed in disbelief that they were robbed so blindly.

"Yes princesses, that's what these two guards had told me." Private Kenny responded in a bow motion in letting the rulers know the situation.

"We got a good look." The first guard stated while he and his pal were bowing still.
"They were Pegasus, Unicorns, and Earth Ponies. But they had no markings on their flanks." The second guard explained that while they saw what hit them, they were no ordinary ponies.

"What do you mean?" Luna asked with a raised eyebrow, this was strange noise to hear.

"They were almost like nothing we've seen. We could see through them like they were clear as glass." The first guard explained his side of the story in what he saw had happened when coming face to face with such monsters.

"At first, we thought they might be in league with Crystal Ponies, but they were somehow like the Changelings that were lookalikes. But the two aren't to any of our knowledge." The second guard explained how the intruders looked very strange, not normal, yet not the insect Changelings.

"Sources indicate that no one saw anything but a wind blowing snowflakes inside, but that's about it." Private Kenny explained to his princesses about what not seeing any signs of the described intruders, except for a small detail of what was last recalled, but how can that help them understand this?

"There is only one explanation for this. Ice Ponies," Celestia explained with a stern expression as she knows what it is now that they are dealing with. "There's a High-Level Spell for Advance Unicorns that learn about creating and making them come to life from any cold substance. Like making a doll move without strings; they can be like any type of pony and have all the best talents found in such." The princess of the Sun explained forth just what they are dealing with.

"It might be that the 3 Tribe Rulers have each assembled their own army since none of the citizens would partake." Luna stated with a serious thought in what's going on; Princess Platinum, Commander Hurricane, and Chancellor Puddinghead are the leaders behind this cause.

"This is worst than we feared. If they use those machines that aided us in our dire needs of warfare, then many areas will be wasted! Our subjects maybe caught in the cross-fire, we can't let that happen!" Celestia decreed off to say that they must put a stop to this before it becomes anymore out of hand then it is. "I'll have to inform Twilight. And also send a message to a veteran stallion in the area of Ponyville." The princess stated from using her magic to write a quick scroll for Twilight and having a spare for another.

"A veteran that lives in Ponyville; the only one that comes to mind is...oh..." Private Kenny responded a bit puzzled at first, but then the message even became clear to him.

"My princess," The first guard spoke off in almost being surprised in what is happening here.

"Do you mean...?" The other guard was about to ask, but it was already done.

"Yes, I'm calling up Sergeant Steel Hooves to take command to help against the war of types." Celestia decreed forth after she finished Twilight's message before finishing up the next letter for a 'Sergeant Steel Hooves', which meant it was for Applejack's Big Brother; Big Macintosh.

"Let us hope Twilight and her group can help. Things are getting out of control!" Luna spoke from looking around the area, seeing an empty casket that held the Elements of Harmony inside. "Let us hope that J.B. can make progress after we let him take the Elements to the Mane Six. May the Sun & Moon give them strength," The princess of the Moon prayed that things can be done right and that hope can help shine a light in their situation's need.

------------------------------------

The ponies were having another conversion as Ben said, "We need some way to deal with the rulers...maybe if we have the Elements which may or may not work on these ghosts."

"We got to try!" Pinkie exclaims in determination. "I ain't letting a couple of ghosts ruin my Hearth's Warming Eve!"

"Same here," Rarity said sternly. "I worked my flank off for the dresses for this year and I am not going to let my work be to waste."

"Right, let's go out there and kick some flank!" Spike exclaims in determination.

"We need a plan first; we can't go out there rushing without a plan." Twilight said with a frown. "It would be committing suicide."

"But they are dead already...right?" Fluttershy ask her friends in worry.

"Hey fellas, Ah hate 'ta cut in 'de talkin', but yew ain't gonna believe 'dis." Tough Apple interrupted from using the binoculars he held to watch outside for anything strange; well... "A giant frog thing is lashing his tongue an' swiping all of Rarity's clothes an' other fine do-dads fro' 'dat Carousel Boutique," The guy was stating from looking out, and saw a giant mechanical frog lash out it's tongue, breaking Rarity's windows to take her valuables and...ate them.

'What in the world," Jakk gasps in surprise upon seeing this.

"Now I see everything!" Colby remarks in surprise as well.

"What's going on?" Matelda ask a bit frightened.

"Ho doggy, now Ah'm seeing something happening at 'de Sugarcube Corner!" Tough Apple yelped off from using his binoculars to see something else going on in Ponyville. "A big gorilla is breaking in an' stealing all 'de sweets!" True to that, a giant gorilla mech was smashing its fist, took the sweets and pounded it's chest in making ape noises. And inside the controls were two ponies made of ice piloting it.

"Not Sugarcube Corner!" Snips and Snails gasps in surprise.

"Oh dear, this isn't good!" Sweetie Belle exclaims in alarm.

"Oh now, a giant spider thing is wrecking around dat there hospital spot!" Tough Apple groans in spotting a giant black spider bot was crawling to smack it's legs or brought out it's blaster setting to blast away the structure while some more strange ice looking ponies pilot it.

"What; But there could be patients in there; those monsters," The Mayor exclaims in shock.

"Who is responsible for this madness?!" Time Turner asks a bit worry.

"Mad scientists," Derpy ask in confusion.

"Jumping Jiminae; Now a big size Golem is flattin' 'de Town Square!" Tough Apple cried out from seeing some icy pony using a remote to make a giant golem machine to tear through the Town Hall center for Ponyville.

"No!" The CMC all call out in shock and worry.

"What the hay," Twilight exclaims in surprise as more ponies got more surprised and freaked by the moment.

"Oh boy; Now by 'de Day Spa; Some Naga looking Soldiers are slithering an' wrecking 'de place. And stealing them nice flavor stuff fer bathing! They even split up an' robbed 'de town's Jewelry Shop!" Tough Apple exclaimed from seeing from the binoculars, Naga Troopers slithered in those placed, wrecked it while stealing priceless or valuable stuff.

"Oh great, just great," Caramel exclaims a bit in annoyance.

"Right, what else can go wrong...though I'm afraid to ask." Rainbow said with a frown.

"Oh 'dis here's a real problem. Feathermay an' her pals' restaurant is being burned even wit' 'de snow putting out 'de fire...by a giant green looking weasel!" Tough Apple yelped at the jump from seeing from the binoculars, how his gal and her Mane Six lookalikes were having their restaurant trashed by a mechanical weasel that breathed fire?

"What," Roseluck gasps in shock and horror.

"Those brutes," Cherry Pie exclaims in outrage, "How can we continue serving the customers for this Hearth's Warming Eve?!"

"I got a feeling that our restaurant is the least of our worries right now." Firecracker said to her friends in concern.

"Darn it! Now a giant rhino-dinosaur is striking down all 'de pins an' wrecking 'de Bowling Alley place!" Tough Apple cursed from looking at the binoculars to see a giant dinosaur/rhino plow through the bowling alley, and while it got strikes, the piloting ice looking ponies just giggled at messing around.

"What; did they beat my score?" Scootaloo ask in concern and worry.

"What score? Yew barely even bowl!" Apple Bloom exclaims to Scootaloo with a frown.

"Doesn't mean I can't try!"

"'Dis here ain't gonna be pretty." Tough Apple dryly reported from looking out his binoculars in seeing something about to happen near the Library with...a yellow rabbit cross breed mouse thing. "A cute little yellow rabbit, mouse thing is in the middle of 'de Library, wit' all them things running amuck, it might get ugly real..." But before he could finish, the innocent creature hissed to let out its tentacles to smash the windows, sent electricity to set some things a blaze. "Oh wait, never mind, its dangerous itself. On 'de account it spread tentacles 'ta lash 'de Sparkle home an' sent a voltage to burn some things. Is that paper Ah see mix wit' some birds, a dog, an' what-knots?" The guy was reporting from seeing what happened, and noticed how an owl, a baby phoenix, and a dog were escaping the mayhem.

"No! Our pets," Ben exclaims in horror. Owlowiscious, Peewee and Koga are in trouble.

"At least they got away, right?" Phobos asks his friends in concern.

"Yeah...I hate to ask but what else is happening out there?" Twilight ask Tough Apple in worry while trying to figure out the mystery as to the newest attack. The three mad rulers are behind it, they just know it!

"Hey, some weird falcon things are attacking some flower shop!" Tough Apple stated from seeing from his binoculars, that some mass squadron of orange falcons flew through the air, ridden by them icy ponies that were blasting away at the place.

"NO! NOT THAT!" Daisy, Lily and Rose cried out in horror, not their precious flower shop!

"Well 'dis won't be a jolly thing for Fluttershy 'ta see." Tough Apple responded to seeing something about to happen to the mentioned mare. "A giant crab just stopped by her cottage." He stated from his binoculars spotting what he said; some giant crab-like creature with four legs, two arms and two powerful pincers. The upper half of its body and its pincers are orange while the bottom half and legs are cream colored. It has spikes on its head and has a large lower jaw with teeth-like bumps. Its left pincer is particularly larger than its right pincer. It stood about 40m tall in Height, 300 Kg in Weight and hidden in the white eyes with a black oval dot mark are just windows of the control center.

"Oh, that doesn't sound too..." Fluttershy was thinking she was fine, no crab could ever be dangerous, right...

"An' now he dropped his big-old-left pincer claw 'ta smack 'de wall an' pinching some wild animals." Tough Apple reported from spotting the crab mech crashing into Fluttershy's place and taking her animals.

"WHAT! MY ANIMALS," Fluttershy screeched out in horror before snatching Tough's binoculars to see this for herself in all her worry.

"Gaaaugh...Fluttershy, yer're pulling mah binoculars against mah neck!" Tough Apple spoke from feeling he was getting choked her by Fluttershy pulling his binoculars that were around his neck.

"Oh, sorry," Fluttershy yelped to let her hold go which let Tough Apple breathe easier.

"These all sound like Flim & Flam's machines. But what's with the talk of a crab?" Twilight Sparkle spoke in most definitely recalling the spoken creatures that were created during the time of war, but the crab thing was new to her and many others.

"I recall not all of the machines were completed, some of our own engineers had to complete them. I believe the crab was called the Kingler, other than it's destruction force of 10,000 horsepower in one claw, a slicing strike impact, and stinging bubbles on the body & eyes, it was going to be used to gather apples to clean them for taste benefit. It would have even done well with fishing." Golden Heart explained the basic reason of what's happening as well as how the revealed crab-mech called Kingler works.

"Somehow, this still bites." Rainbow Dash frowns to state in not liking this situation, not one bit.

"I hate to say, but what else could get worst here?" Big Macintosh asks with a frown.

"Bad news fer 'de Cutie Mark Crusaders," Tough Apple spoke from using his binoculars, and had bad news for the little ponies, "'Dat giant lizard that looks like that GAROOZIS is just slashing against yer tree house an' burning it 'ta which the snow is putting out so much!" The guy explained from looking through the binoculars to see the very thing the CMCs loved to pilot, being used by others to trash their tree house.

"Oh noooooo," The CMC gasped in horror, that can't be, anything but that!

"Fraid so," Tough Apple nods with a sad expression before looking through the binoculars some more. "Oh no, now 'dat giant octopus is by our farm!" The guy hollered out in seeing a giant mechanical octopus being piloted by them ice looking ponies.

"Dang nabbed it! Why must our best homes be caught in 'de cross-fire?!" Applejack demands in shock and anger.

"If the rulers are behind this, they don't care as long as they win their mad war!" Rarity exclaims to Applejack with a frown.

"HOLY; 'Dat octopus has taken possession o' something, it's...NO! IT CAN'T BE!" Tough Apple spoke in spotting something and saw the octopus had taken something of great importance.

"WHAT?" The others asked in not knowing what the tough stallion saw.

"Mah treasure love!" Tough Apple cried out to saw from looking ready to panic.

"But Feathermay is here." Nyx pointed in recalling, tough Apple's treasure of love was here, but if not her, then...

"It's got Joe!" Tough Apple exclaimed from seeing the octopus machine's tentacle stealing his banjo. "JOOOOOEEEEEEEEE..." The guy was screaming up a loud yell into the skies and on his knees to exaggerate, "Gaaugh, WHY! HE DIDN'T DONE NOTHIN', HE'S INNOCENT! OH WHY'D FATE HAD 'TA BE CRUEL 'TA JOE!" The guy was really letting this news take it down on him hard for losing his prize instrument and closest friend from the beginning.

"It's okay Toughy, we understand." Feathermay came to pat her love on the back to help ease the stress and pain.

"'Dat's it, Ah'm getting mah pee-shooter an' getting who's using them things 'ta mess wit' our properties!" Tough Apple snaps to pick up his rifle to prepare to go out and fight them thieving varmints.

"Me too; Nobody uses what's ours to cause wrecker in our town!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed with a stern face in grabbing her party cannon to be added to the count.

"Hold it! Look out there!" Golden Heart came between those that were going to go out and fight a situation while seeing that...there was a whole army of those icy ponies piloting the machines. "It's those machines piloted by those strange ponies made of ice?" He stated how this is all happening because of those Ice Ponies, they started this. "I read about them. Ice Ponies are going to keep being made with this storm from the cold and we're too much at a disadvantage." What he said was true, they are vastly outnumbered and out heavily in firepower to which...they stand no chance.

"So how do we fight them and those crazy tribe rulers?" Phobos asked in seeing that if they can't fight this battle, how do they reach the 3 tribe rulers causing this problem?

"I'm getting to that. We need help." Golden Heart responded to Phobos in knowing what they need is their own reinforcements. "Right now, our best shot is with the Dragons of Equestria, but they're away patrolling other parts of Equestria, and even if they got here, we have no idea what we're truly dealing with." The alicorn stallion spoke true, even with backup, they have no idea how to fight enemies they have no real battle knowledge of the 3 Tribe Rulers, that information was lost for a 1000 years, especially since time has changed in how they tell the story now.

"Somehow, I wish we had something from 1000 years ago to fight the rulers of Equestria's tribe leaders now." Twilight Sparkle spoke in wishing and hoping, there was a way to help them right now face this upcoming battle to protect their friendship of the three types. But how, and with what, were questions left unknown to her?

Suddenly a flash appear, making the ponies and dragon yelp in concern. Is it another attack? No, a voice, familiar somehow, spoke up, "Ask and you shall receive..."

"Who is that?" Pipsqueak asks in concern as three ghostly essences appear, floating into the middle. "Are those mean rulers back?"

The ponies saw to their surprise that the essences turned into what appears to be lookalikes of Twilight, Applejack and Fluttershy, but in the pageant clothing. Could it be...?

"Is that... mommy?" Nyx asked in awe as she looked at the ghost that looked a lot like her mother.

"Applejack," Apple Bloom asked in shock while looking at her sister's lookalike ghost.

"Fluttershy," Tough Apple asked, puzzled as he looked at the pink-mane Pegasus ghost.

"No, that's none other than the rulers' advisers: Clover the Clever, Smart Cookie and Commander Hurricane's subordinate Private Pansy." Twilight said upon recognizing the last 3 ghosts.

"I must be seeing double of the Mane 6!" Jakk remarked in amazement as he rubbed his eyes a bit.

"Triple if you count Feathermay and her friends!" Matelda added, equally as amazed as Jakk.

"Yes...it is us and I got to admit...we're proud of how you ponies chose not to give in to our former bosses' demands." Clover said with a smile.

"Right, Puddinghead was plain nuts an' would've use lengths 'ta force Earth ponies on her side." Smart Cookie said in observation.

"And Hurricane...brrr; don't get me started on her!" Pansy exclaims in worry.

"What are you doing here? Did you come to help us?" Ben asks the ghosts hopefully.

"Yes...to be honest, what happened is...our fault a bit." Clover said with a sad sigh. "If only we were able to convince our former bosses to change...or save them from their icy prisons, then all of this madness wouldn't have happened."

"But they are the ones who let their own hatred and rivalry gets to them." Sweetie reminds the ghosts in surprise.

"Yes...and we are the ones who didn't stop them before, before we join the Equestrian Alliance." Pansy said sadly. "Now they are stuck in the world of the living, unable to move on to the afterlife without settling their feud with one another...or more."

"Is there a way to beat them?" Rarity asked the ghosts in concern.

"We must work together...use whatever we can to put a stop to the three rulers once and for all. If we do that, we may end the foolish war without anypony getting hurt or killed." Clover said in determination.

"But those ghosts got some new powers!" Pinkie exclaims to the two advisers and subordinate in worry.

"Right and they stole machines from the Armory, too!" Spike remarked in agreement, "How can we deal with those?!"

Clover the Clever's spirit comment, "Maybe our former bosses have learned a few new tricks over the course of more than a thousand years, but so have my friends and I."

"Then we will need your tricks 'ta help us win." Applejack said in determination.

Just then, Spike yelped and burped out a scroll that Twilight takes. She notices the signature and spoke up to Big Macintosh, "Big Mac? I believe this is for you."

"Really; let me see 'dat." Big Mac said as he takes the scroll. After reading it carefully, the stallion nodded with a serious look on his face as he spoke, "Eeyup. Looks like y'all are gonna need 'de help o' Sergeant Steel Hooves again."

"What's going on, big bro?" Apple Bloom asks Big Macintosh in concern.

"Turns out that the ghosts and Spike was right; Those Ice Ponies has stolen the weapons from the Armory. The princess needs me to take command to help against the war of types." Big Macintosh said seriously.

"All right, Sergeant Steel Hooves." Smart Cookie said with a nod. "We need y'all we can git 'ta stop our former bosses."

"Also, the princess sent someone with the Elements of Harmony to help us...but with this blasted storm, it may take a while for him to get here." Big Macintosh said to the Mane Six seriously.

"Then we might get killed by the time he makes it!" Fluttershy whimpered fearfully.

"Then we must hold the fort!" Pansy exclaims sternly then looks meekly, "If we can."

"Ponies, listen up. We must get to those rulers. Most of us will keep the ice ponies at base!" Big Macintosh exclaims sternly. "Applejack, you and your friends, along with the spirits and anypony else, get your flanks to those rulers, try to get them to knock it off! Hopefully we can do this within reason!"

"If you're gonna get those Ice Ponies, Sergeant, I'll help, too." Crashfire said in determination as he stepped forward, "After all, I have the elemental power of fire."

"Right; hopefully, mom, Aunt Luna or whoever is getting us the Elements can get them to us in time." Ben said in determination. "Ponies, it's high time we stop this war and save our holiday once and for all!"

"Yeah, who's with us," Rainbow calls out to the ponies with a smirk.

"YEAH," The ponies shouted in determination.

"Cutie Mark Crusader Holiday Savers, AWAY," Nyx cheered out loud as she raised her hoof.

"YAY," The other CMC yelled in agreement as they put their hooves to Nyx's hoof.

"YEEHAW; let's rock 'em!" Tough Apple cheers as he opens fire his gun into the air, causing some ponies to yelp and duck upon hearing it.

"Tough Apple," Granny Smith scowls at Tough Apple in annoyance.

"Sorry, Granny," Tough said apologized sheepishly.

---------------

The scene changes to what was about Ponyville, now becoming a bit more of a struggle battlefield. Each different Ice Pony of the 3 Tribe Rulers were attacking with any ice base weaponry of spears, swords, disk hoof-gauntlets, staffs, even cannons that were all ice-base types. They were ravaging the place, and each of the three sides had been using the stolen Machines of War from the Armory to do the most serious of damage. And hovering in the air in watching the warfare were Commander Hurricane, Princess Platinum, and Chancellor Puddinghead, each smirking to see their side duke it out; like it was a game of chess to them. They command the pieces to do what they saw fit, and the pieces responded while some couldn't counter or others just managed to repel back. This would have gone on for who knows how long if...the 3 tribe rulers hadn't turn to notice that coming down the only path left untaken was...Equestria's very own ponies. Leading was the Mane Six, followed by Ben Mare, Spike, Phobos, the CMC, and a whole lot of the willing citizens with one objective in mind; to end this war!

"Hey rulers; Get your flanks down here so we can kick them!" Nyx snaps to the rulers in annoyance.

"Well, well, looks like you decided to partake after all." Hurricane said to the ponies with an evil smirk. "I knew you would come to your senses."

"Yes, yes, of course, most of your replacements took most of the damages, but we will let you in with some more." Platinum said with a bored look.

"Right, ready to make the unicorns and the air hogs suffer, Earth ponies," Puddinghead asks her species eagerly.

"Not a chance!" The ponies exclaim angrily, much to the three rulers' surprise, anger, confusion, or a combination of all.

"We can here to put a stop to you once and for all." Big Macintosh said sternly.

"Right, we aren't here to help in your word but to stop it!" Twilight exclaims in determination. "And we got some help from some old faces."

"Oh really? Like who? There's no one else." Platinum said with a scoff of disbelief.

"Wrong." Clover said as she ponders: who else in Equestria would bother giving support to the ones who don't stand a chance against them in the first place? The rulers' eyes widen upon seeing the ghosts of those they haven't seen in a long time.

"Clover?"

"Private Pansy," Hurricane ask in shock upon being confronted by his former subordinate.

"Smart Cookie," Puddinghead exclaims in surprise. "I was wondering where you were! Did you come to help me find Dirt?!'

"Nope, we came 'ta stop yew!" Smart Cookie snaps to her former boss sternly. "Yew have taken 'dis feud wit' Hurricane an' Platinum fer too long; 'Dis has gotta stop."

"Yes...please Commander?" Pansy asks Hurricane hopefully. "I don't want to lose my new living friends."

"Princess Platinum, they are right and we must stop this. This isn't our time anymore, we don't belong here." Clover said to Platinum with a sigh. "We must make peace with one another, if only to move to the other side."

"What?! We were close to winning...and you want me to stop it now?!" Platinum exclaims to Clover in shock and rage. "What kind of adviser are you?!"

"Someone Star Swirl the Bearded taught to know better! Please, you gotta stop. What would your father Blueblood I say if he were to see you like this? He would no longer see you the little daughter that he himself missed upon her frozen death."

"My father was an old fool! He may decide to be nice to the Earth filth and air Barbarians but I won't! Your friend, this Mag'ne, has failed to turn me from my quest."

"Princess Platinum, please..." Clover said, trying to speak reason with the unicorn.

"No! I won't be deterred! Go back to wherever you came from!" Platinum scowls angrily as she turns away from her former friend. "I will no longer hear of your nonsense."

"And you, Private Pansy, I am disgusted that you decided to be nice to the horn heads and Earth dorks! I can't believe I ever brought you along in the first place!" Hurricane snaps to Pansy, making her worried. "Consider yourself discharged!"

"Commander Hurricane." Pansy said with a sad look. Her commander and friend from long ago appear to be gone, now a bitter ghost shell of her former self.

"And you, Smart Cookie...forget sweets! I ain't sharing anything with the likes of you!" Puddinghead snaps to Smart Cookie who sighs a bit.

"Looks like yew left us wit' no choice then." Smart Cookie said in sadness.

"Forgive us when this is over, we will have to put you down for the sake of Equestria." Clover said to Platinum and the other bitter rulers. It hurts her to do this, but the ghosts must put their former bosses down.

"Well, looks like talking is done." Rainbow said sternly as she prepares to fight.

"Right, it's time for us to fight." Big Macintosh said to the ponies, some of them look nervous of trying a war but they must do what they themselves can to stop this madness.

"Hey, what's 'dat?" Apple Bloom asks upon seeing something in the sky.

"Look! Up in the sky," Scootaloo pointed from seeing something in the skies.

"It's a bird!" Sweetie Belle stated what was the first guess.

"It's a cloud!" Twist stated what the second guess was.

"No it's..." Dinky Doo was about to say, but it was taken over by someone else.

"The Dragon Army of Equestria," Pipsqueak shouted out for joy and excitement as hope came to their dire need.

"Rooarrrughh..." Yeppers, Draco lead the Dragons of Equeastria forth against the storm like it was nothing.

"POwvhm-Powvhm/Bamgruvhmm..." The Dragon Army fired their own unique breaths and elements down that impacted much of the Ice Ponies and knocked a few of the stolen Machines of War down too like toppling the BIG Golem isn't an easy job unless you're big, which as the golem toppled, crushed an ice pony that was controlling it; oh well.

"What's this? Dragons and Ponies working together," Princess Platinum exclaimed in shock to see this sudden turn of events happening before them.

"No way; why didn't I think of that?" Commander Hurricane slap her hoof to her head in not have used dragons in the past to aid her, like it matters now to think about it.

"Well this dragons look to be out-doing us! But not for long!" Chancellor Puddinghead stated forth while making a sneaky smirk across her face. Then to many viewers' surprise, this spirit pony looked to have grabbed the air around her.

"Wait! What is she doing?" Tough Apple asked off from seeing one of the spirits was doing something funny.

"Oh no; I think I read somewhere that in the higher advance unicorn spells, there was a devastating one about grabbing the air around the caster." Twilight muttered in shock to think back quickly in her studies, in coming across a subject spell like this, but never actually seeing it performed before.

"And...?" Applejack asked in awaiting the answer, however...

"EVERYPONY; HOLD ON & GRAB ONTO SOMETHING," Twilight shouted for all her friends and allies to stand by and grab anything they can, it's about to get; bumpy!

"Let's see anypony or dragon handle this move...Island Shaking!" Chancellor Puddinghead exclaimed forth before doing something...REALLY OUTRAGEOUS!

The spirit here pulled the actual air around her like it was tangible, and then rapidly shifted it. All things seem silent, by as this pony's eyes swirl at the movement, others around her immediately had frozen shock faces while gasping. And the reason was that most of the dragons in the skies before Puddinghead seem to swirl off the ground in the air, but saw the user was perfectly unmoved.

"What the...we've lost our balance formation!" A dragon named Hugo exclaimed with wide shock in seeing something happening.

That wasn't the only thing, everything all around on BOTH sides were feeling the effect and saw the are was...TILTING.

"Whah; The Ground's tilting," Lyra yelped from where they stood in seeing...their ground floor was tilting a bit.

"GRUPVRUVHMMM..." Suddenly at that moment, the ground was quaking, many ponies yelped from skidding off from being on tilted structures that were making them fall.

"WAAAUGHH...AAAAUGH..." The Dragons were especially affected from not seeing they were flying to close to the ground, but the ground seem to shifting cause they flew and crashed a bit from doing it...UPSIDE DOWN.

"This here's worse than an earthquake!" Bubbo exclaimed from holding onto the ground and seeing things around are titling them to the left.

"AAAAAAAUUUUHHHH..." Many of the ponies were still yelping from what was going on, but for any unicorns or Pegasus, they did their best to help their friends. But when they turned to look up at the scenery...all eyes were with the widest of horrors and fears imaginable.

All around the area was tilting the very land structures of homes, the forest, and even the outer lakes and sea water. You could see them all tilting in different directions while it just seemed totally impossible. Not just the area and sea were tilting, but many buildings were breaking apart, being destroyed and falling down, almost coming in contact with the residents if they didn't run away.

"RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!" Most of the ponies scream as they run away to avoid the madness.

"Oh horse flanks! Those rulers are crazier than the Changelings!" Daisy cries out to her friends frantically.

"The horror, the horror," Lily exclaims in terror.

"Everypony, move out of the way, move it!" Ben exclaims, using his magic to move ponies out of the way. Even the CMC push their bullies away in time.

"Thanks." Silver Spoon said to the ponies she and Diamond Tiara picked on.

"This doesn't change a thing, blank flanks!" Diamond Tiara scowls at the ponies in annoyance.

Golden Heart spots a familiar shadow about to get hit and use his magic to save her in time. She nods and runs off to avoid the madness.

All around, the ground beneath cracked into bottomless craters, the sea was flowing with ships almost crashing on impact to any areas where the battle is going. The rushing sea impacted, almost taking out a bit of the Ice Ponies, the Machines, even the Dragons. IT WAS PURE MADNESS IN THE RING!

"Great, this would take a while to get fixed." Noteworthy said with a sigh.

"Tell me about it." Berry Punch remarks in agreement.

At this time, the Chancellor was enjoying this before getting a smack in the back of her head by the commander.

"ARE YOU CRAZY; you're wiping Out HALF MY army with that move," Commander Hurricane snap at this tribe leader of Earth ponies for doing a crazy stunt like that that did both sides harm.

"YOU'RE HALF? What about my HALF!" Princess Platinum protests with a frown that her army was just as big a deal as the Pegasus here.

"Ouch, okay, okay, so I'll lay off doing that for a while. But it was effective on cutting down the dragon numbers." Chancellor Puddinghead yelped from the hurt she felt from another spirit like her before stating her mistake while pointing out...the plus side to this.

"Okay, looks like they got us down on the advantage here." Spike said with a groan.

"But this isn't over yet." Twilight said with her horn glowing. "Advantage or no, we will save our holiday."

"Ponies, charge!" Big Macintosh exclaims to the ponies sternly.

"Dragons, prepare to attack!" Draco exclaims as the dragons roar.

Soon the dragons against the war gallops/flies right against the Ice Ponies. The Civil War just got a new opposition.

Author's Note:

The battle begins but will there be a winner? In the next chapter, as the fighting commences, Platinium uses her illusion magic to summon the bad guys of Equestria's past and fears, especially when Spike takes on Tadaka and the evil version of his brother Lorcan. Will the ponies conquer their enemies again? And how will the ghosts fare in this madness. Read, review and suggest.

The shaking the entire reality to tilt stuff was Whitebeard's power from One Piece.