• Published 19th Dec 2013
  • 532 Views, 12 Comments

Text Tuesday - Sausagefanclub



A collection of short, nonsensical stories I type on a whim. New stories added whenever I feel like it.

  • ...
3
 12
 532

The Reset

Albert Wesker walked out of the TARDIS with several Time Zombies. “Yes, these will do nicely. Excellent additions to my army.” He picked them up and stuffed them in his pocket somehow. He noticed there was also a moldy fruitcake in there. He pulled it out and wondered if he should eat it.

The fruitcake began to speak. “Greetings, my friend. I may require a bit of assistance converting to standard form.”

“I find it odd that Discord, the embodiment of chaos, is incapable of reversing transformation.” Albert Wesker said flatly.

“Oh, no. That isn’t what I meant. I can turn back to normal whenever I feel like it. I meant that I needed help with my algebra homework.” Discord returned to his regular shape and held out a few chewed up pieces of paper.

“Mm yes, I see. Very interesting. Have you tried corrupting the math teacher?”

“Oh, silly little Wesker. You still have much to learn about me, my friend. I AM the math teacher!” Discord held up a textbook titled “Discord’s Book of Maths (Discord-approved!)”.

Derpy was wandering around aimlessly, trying to figure out where she was going.

“What is she doing?” Albert Wesker said, pointing at her.

“I destroyed all the light ever. Nopony can see now except for Rainbow Dash. And me and you because I’m Discord and you’re Albert Wesker.”

Derpy walked up to the pair and bumped into Albert’s legs. “Ow. And who would you be?”

Discord picked her up and stroked her mane. “Now now, relax, my little pony. Nothing’s going to hurt you. We shall travel across the stars and bring friendship, chaos and zombies to the entire universe!”

“Discord, I know that’s you. I can recognize your voice.” Derpy said.

“Yes, and is there something wrong with me?”

“If I listed everything that’s wrong with you we’d be standing here for days.”

“That’s what I like to hear! And now we go!” Discord, Albert Wesker and Derpy went back into the TARDIS to travel to faraway lands.

“Ooh, what does this do?” Discord pressed a shiny red button, causing the TARDIS to spin out of control.

“Hm. I like this button.” Albert Wesker pressed the button as well. The TARDIS caught on fire. It began to try to crash into nearby planets in an attempt to knock out its unwanted passengers, but Discord was able to restrain it from moving around too much.

“Can I try?” Derpy pressed the button for the third time. All of reality fell apart and time began to reorganize itself.

Discord woke up in a bed. “Actually, I like this dream.” He immediately went back to sleep.

Fluttershy woke up on her couch. “Oh my, did I doze off again? Why was I dreaming about Discord sleeping in a bed?” She went upstairs to her bedroom and saw Discord had stolen her bed.

Lyra woke up in a dark alley. “Odd dream... What did I do last night?”

Derpy woke up in the TARDIS. “I’m getting tired of these recursive dreams… huh, I’m not blind anymore. That’s good.”

Discord walked in through the door. “Don’t worry, I can fix that.” He tied a blindfold around her.

“DESTROY!!!” Derpy turned around and bucked Discord in the face.

“You could have politely asked me to leave, you know.” Discord left.

The Doctor walked out of the broom closet. “Good news, Derpy! Reality’s been reset! Meaning I’ve been magically transported back inside the TARDIS, and I have my old face back!”

Discord walked in through the door. “Don’t worry, I can fix that.” He threw the Doctor outside. “Now, back to chaos!!” He flew the TARDIS into the sun.

Rainbow Dash woke up in her bed. “Hey, I’m alive!”

Albert Wesker walked in through the door. “Don’t worry, I can fix that.”'

Rainbow Dash was never seen again.