• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 2,840 Views, 38 Comments

My Little Gallade: Friendship is Bisharp - Tee Sion



Gallade and Bisharp were simultaneously transported to and unknown world due to Team Plasma's new weapon. They must do whatever it takes to survive and they find a strange town populated by strange beings, but they've seen worse...

  • ...
4
 38
 2,840

Plasma is the Worst State of Matter

I was in a complete daze, the blurriness and the movement made me want to throw up. I could hardly remember what happened, just pain and more pain. From what I felt, I had been shocked for a long period of time, some parts of my body stung. I felt around my small…. cage, I was in a cage, with another pokemon too. I hated small spaces, it could barely fit me in it, why would they put me and another pokemon inside? There was one light on in the middle of the room, it flickered every once in a while, but not enough to bother me. It illuminated some parts of the room so I could see some of the other cages. There was fur brushing against my arms and legs, whatever pokemon was here with me was awake. I couldn't make out the color of it, but the feeling of it's fur was different, it wasn't just giving that regular brushy feeling. Something along the lines of, static-y, it had to be some kind of electric type pokemon. It was too large to be a Pikachu or something.

"Guh, what the.." A deep voice spoke, the pokemon shuffled in our cage.

"Hey, stop that please, your fur is really bothersome, no offense" I said, trying to give this pokemon a memo. When I saw two glowing red orbs, I knew it was looking at me.

"Woah, sorry about that, now, where the heck are we? What happened, and why is-" The door in the room opened, and people in white coats walked in, soon after that, some Team Plasma grunts.

"Hm, this is a lot of pokemon" One spoke.

"Yes indeed, now, boss informed me that he wanted many for the experiment" My eyes widened,Experiment?! What experiment! I gotta get out of here fast!. I thought, already sweating.

"Good, good, now, we have to chose 5 of em', just incase something goes wrong and the pokemon… dies" A grunt said, from what I felt, many pokemon shook i their cages at the word "dies".

"Look at that! They are so eager to help! Now let's choose" A grunt said, making the small group disperse to pick out pokemon. It took them a while to really think bout what pokemon to chose, but eventually, it happened. The four that I saw that were chosen was Pignite, Hitmontop, Geodude, and Togetic. I wondered where the fifth one was, it was nowhere in sight. I eyed the room in curiosity to find out what was going on, I didn't see any fifth pokemon chosen, only four.

"No remember to keep that thing hidden" A grunt looked at me, "We have a Gallade that would kill to keep it safe" The grunt wore a evil smile, and they all walked out of the door. I was nervous, not only does he have some thing that apparently I want to save, but he knew I was awake. I kept low profile so none of them would see,hear, or notify me in any way. This grunt however, was slick, I don't know if he had something against me, but it definitely didn't help my nervousness.

"Ahem, does anybody know what is going to happen to us!?!?" I pokemon screamed, that caused everyone else to start talking too, panicking and crying, for their lives. Turns out, that bars where covered in some substance that, when touching a pokemon, it will begin to heat up. I didn't understand how that was even possible to make, but Team Plasma found a way. The lights were brighter than before, and I could see all across the room, and in my cage. Inside of the cage with me was an Electivire.

"Oh, Electivire?" He looked at me in confusion, I told him that I didn't know that was what he was, he understood.

"We need to get out of here Gallade, there has got to be some way" I thought for a moment, a look of unease on my face.

"We'll need to work together, but this may take a while because we need to get the schedules of when and where Team Plasma will come in here. Also, we need a lot of participants, the more the better" Electivire nodded.

"So what exactly is the plan?" He asked.

"To get out of here"

-----

"Alrighty, the Geodude goes first" A grunt said, grabbing the struggling pokemon.

"It needs to be pretty still, just hold it, the beam won't effect Humans" The grunts nodded and held down the Geodude. The table was being shaken and moved by the scientist to line it up with the contrapment. He walked over to the switch to activate it, he slowly pulled it down and watched the laser slowly charge as he did. It was fully charged and ready to fire, the Geodude was engulfed in a bright light and soon the laser turned from a bright blue into a dark purple. The laser shut down and the scientist smirked. The Geodude was not it's normal self, its body was a dark purple with glowing red eyes that could burn through a soul. It stayed there, un-moving until ordered to.

"Geodude…" The Pokemon's head snapped to attention, " Perfect"

-----

" Where do you think it's going?" Bisharp asked, eyeing the blimp.

"Probably nowhere in particular, it's just moving" Gardevior said. It had been a few hours since the incident, and Bisharp and Gardevior stayed where they were. Bisharp was thinking about apologizing to the ponies, he needed their help if he wanted to save Gallade.

"Gardevior, I was thinking, and maybe it would be wise to make a truce with the ponies, we would need their help." Bisharp said, slowly walking towards the town. Gardevior took a second to think, there was a problem.

"I will give it a chance, but don't you think they would act a bit… hostile?" Bisharp sighed and nodded.

"But I am willing to try to earn their trust, we need their help" Bisharp said, looking over at the ponies who were watching them. The rainbow one was really watching them, it was making Bisharp nervous. She didn't move a muscle, just staring at Bisharp, waiting for his next move. He began to sweat, he started to think of ideas to clean up the mess. He had an amazing one, he turned to Gardevior.

"Gardevior!" At this point, Bisharp was beaming with excitement, " I have a great idea!"

"What is it" The smile on Bisharp's face was contagious, Gardevior smiled.

"Well, since I blasted the ponies and damaged some of their property, I was thinking that, I could collect wood from that forest for materials to repair the homes. You use your psychic powers to mold the pieces together onto the homes! Then, we go to the hospital and I would apologize to the pony I injured, along with anyone else, and you can use Heal Pulse on them. Then they would be okay!"

It was a brilliant plan, nothing could go wrong. Gardevior thought for a moment.

"That could actually work… Okay then, lets get started, I'll tell Twilight about what we are going to do." Bisharp nodded and ran towards the forest. Gardevior began to walk towards the town, but she stopped when she saw Rainbow Dash. Gardevior took a deep breath and moved forward.

"Not a step closer, if you know what's good for ya" Rainbow said, glaring at Gardevior. Rainbow Dash was trying to make sure that either her or her friends enter the town again, but Gardevior wasn't having it.

"I demand you let me pass, I need to talk to Twilight"

"The only thing you need to talk to is my hoof to your face"

"Really? Well I guess I have nothing to fear by moving forwards" Gardevior smirked at the face Dash made, Gardevior moved up.

"You better stop that! Right now! I won't hold back!" Rainbow Dash yelled, some ponies began to watch.

"Please, I need to talk to Twilight! My friends are in danger! You saw that blimp, it could come for you to!" Gardevior yelled back, and began to walk forwards again.

"I said stop that!" Rainbow Dash flew at Gardevior, getting ready to punch the stuffing out of her. Gardevior levitated Dash into the air, and walked by.

"Where are you going! LET ME GO!!" Gardevior let Rainbow Dash fall to the ground. Twilight had been spotted, so now worries. Gardevior began to walk to Twilight.

"Um, Twilight? I need to tell you something…" Twilight turned around, and behind her was another Twilight. Gardevior looked at the two in confusion.

"Do you know what this is about?" They both asked in unison, pointing at each other. They both gasped and copied each others movements, Gardevior didn't know which one was the real Twilight. Ponies began to notice this dilemma, and, obviously, blamed Gardevior for it.

"This is her fault!"

"She's a witch!"

"She put a curse on Twilight!"

"YEEEEEAAAAH"

Gardevior knew it wasn't her, but she had a few ideas on who it could be that is doing this. She chuckled.

"Wow, they never fail to copy someone…"

Comments ( 9 )

Ditto?
Zorua?
Zoruark?
Mew?

I have never seen ponyville so racist and biggoted D: haven't they learned anything from Zecora?!

3759286 lol Mew.... That would be hella interesting

3759387 read the man with two names by Donald trump card

3759489
Seen it in features before. Let me guess?
Mega-racist? :pinkiecrazy:

3760282 you have too see it too believe it

3759454 Pinky would love Mew...

3759387
Not til Tirek blows up twilight house they usually don't. Pretty sure Twilight and Tireks DBZ level fight desensitized the ponies ALOT.

Then again,comparing the usual threats to ponyville with the roided centaur from hell really puts things in perspective that maybe...just maybe...a bug bear is just a day of the week.

Login or register to comment