• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 2,840 Views, 38 Comments

My Little Gallade: Friendship is Bisharp - Tee Sion



Gallade and Bisharp were simultaneously transported to and unknown world due to Team Plasma's new weapon. They must do whatever it takes to survive and they find a strange town populated by strange beings, but they've seen worse...

  • ...
4
 38
 2,840

Bisharp's Search!

Bisharp moved himself closer to a chair. He felt sore from yesterday's battle, in fact, he got healed, but that doesn't stop the sore pain. Bisharp leaned on the chair for support while standing up, being aware that Gallade was using it. He needed to get outside, it seemed like a nice day, the sun was out, no storm clouds, and absolutely no angry Gyarados roaming. Actually, what had happened to the Gyarados when we left it. Bisharp opened the window and silently crawled outside, he used his full assortment of blades to slowly slide down the base of the tree library.

"Huh, no clouds at all it seems" He said, walking out towards the grass. Many ponies of all sizes were outside talking, walking, playing, everything that a regular human would do. Bisharp knew it was going to be a problem here, if they didn't even know what a pokemon was, or even they weren't either, that meant no constant sparring for him. Bisharp loved to fight other pokemon, pushing himself further every time her fought. Now all of that work was for nothing, what was there to fight here? An angry Gyarados? Yeah, no thanks. He still had to go outside though, staying in there would really bother him, plus, he can look for Klefki.

"So, last time I saw her, Klefki left with that Pinkie Pie character. Where did they go?" Bisharp said to himself, he walked over to the front of the library. The Gyarados was not in the same place it was last night, but maybe that could be a good thing.... maybe. "Alrighty, we were all standing right there, and then Klefki and Pinkie Pie went oveeeeeeeeer, there?" Bisharp walked over to a tall boutique shop, it had some mannequins of ponies on the top. He didn't know where he was going at all, in fact, he couldn't concentrate due to the stares he was getting. He took a deep breath and knocked.

"Just a miiiiiiinute!" A sing sung voice said from the other side of the door. This voice sounded familiar to Bisharp, but he couldn't exactly remember who it wa-

"Oh, hello Bisharp! What brings you here?" Rarity said, there, now Bisharp remembered.

"I uh, was looking for Pinkie Pie, she and my friend went somewhere and I cant remember." Bisharp said, scratching the back of his head.

"Yes of course, I understand but first darling, may I ask, I love your attire there, it's so different and I was wondering if I could take you inside for a moment." Rarity said, staring at Bisharp eagerly.

"S-sure I guess, im not-"

"Excellent! Now please come in" Rarity backed up and kept the door open for me. I waked in to a warm heat, it was nice. Almost like a 'just like home' feeling, but Bisharp didn't want to think about home right now. It was a nice place, neat and decorated to something a designer would like. Various fabrics, threads, and clothing were around, it wasn't a mess, it was more like..... organized chaos?

"Nice place, like it" Bisharp stated, nodding his head as he said it.

"Why thank you dear, it was nothing really, just a few touches" Rarity said, raising her nose in the air a bit. We walked into a medium sized room with a large amount of mannequins inside. Once again fabric, thread, and even measuring tape we around.

"Now darling, if it doesn't bother you, may I take your measurements?" Rarity asked, levitating items out of the nearest drawer.

"I um, I don't know if that's the best thing to do." Bisharp said, pointing at the various blades around his body.

"Oh those won't be a problem dear, I will use magic to measure you, so I won't get hurt" Rarity pushed, encouraging Bisharp.

"Okay, fine, go ahead, how long will this take? I've got somewhere to go"

"Oh it won't be long dear." Rarity began to measure Bisharp. For Bisharp it was weird and awkward, it happened way too fast. He didn't wear clothes, neither would they ever look good on him, so he didn't know what the point was behind all of this. Rarity didn't lie, it was pretty fast in all. Bisharp let out a sigh of relief, it was over.

"Now dear, I have to thank you for doing this, I can start making some clothes for you, so those blades wont show" Rarity said, pointing at Bisharps blades.

"Alrighty then, thanks I guess" Bisharp gave a small wave and began to walk out of the door. Bisharp moved outside and walked away from the building.

"Wait a minute, I never was told where Pinkie Pie lives! Dang it" Bisharp shouted, making the ponies stare again. "Me and my big mouth" He whispered. Bisharp continued his search through Ponyville, keeping a look out for Klefki.

"Hey! Over here partner!" Applejack shouted, just enough for Bisharp to hear. He walked over to Applejack, keeping mind of the apples.

"Oh hey, Applejack. I need to ask you a question, where does Pinkie Pie live?"

"Well partner, not that it it's bothering me but, why?" The question caught Bisharp off guard, he didn't expect retaliation.

"M-my freind went with her yesterday, and I need to find her." Applejack nodded and pointed to a gingerbread,frosting, sweets covered building.

"That's Sugarcube Corner, an it's also where Pinkie lives, so you should check there."

"Kay, thanks a ton!" Bisharp said as he walked away form the farm pony. It was a very awkward walk, no one, or pony, wasn't NOT staring at him. He didn't know he was that interesting, he was just a pokemon. He was interrupted from his walk when something hit the top of his head. He fell to the ground, that was the worst thing that could ever happen to him at that point. He tilted his head up to find out what hit him, what he saw made him almost fell bad for something that wasn't even his fault. There was a grey pony with blonde hair, she had two bags on her sides with envelopes on them. It seemed she was a mail pony or something, but he could barely tell what color the little shirt was. Bisharp felt something drop on his face, he looked up at his head blade, and there was some blood. His eyes widened and he got up and ran over to the pony. Some ponies were running at them, it was either they were getting ready to attack Bisharp, or come and heal the pony.

"Oh my Arceus! I'm really sorry, it was an accident! I swear!" Bisharp said, crouching next to the pony, checking the large cut on her chest.

"Get away from her!" A pony screamed, shoving Bisharp away, and effectively hurting themselves. "OUCH!"

"Get outta here!! Monster!" Another pony yelled, a group of medic ponies were carrying the grey pony away. A crowd of ponies were closing in on Bisharp. He knew neither of these incidents were his fault, but they were acting like he did this on purpose.

"What's going on?" Rainbow Dash said, hovering through the crowd.

"That thing attacked Ditzy Doo!!"

"Now I didn't!! She ran into me!" Bisharp argued, Rainbow Dash got in his face.

"Who in the hoof do you think you are?! Now you're attacking again? You're in for it now!" Rainbow raised a hoof to punch him.

"Do it... I dare you" Bisharp said, smirking. Everypony stared at him in confusion, Rainbow Dash stopped to see what he was up to.

"I dare you to hit me, just like that pony who pushed me. If you make any contact with me you're in for a surprise, see these blades? Try to hit me without getting cut..." Everypony was silent, some staring at Rainbow Dash to see what she would do. " Now if you'll let me explain what ACTUALLY happened with me and Ditzy Doo, i'll be glad to.

"Now way! You're just a liar!" Rainbow argued.

"Am I? Well I guess what I said about my blades isn't true, so if it isn't" He leaned closer, "Hit. Me."

"Bisahrp? What are you doing in that crowd? Oh boy, you must be pretty famous!!!" Klefki said, still as cheerful as always. Bisharp sighed, walking over to the fairy type

"Where have you been? It's about time you showed up, you could've appeared a few minutes ago you know" Bisharp whispered, the Klefki looked up.

"I-is that blood? Are you hurt again? Are these ponies hurting you?!" Klefki looked over at the ponies and glared.

"We didn't hurt him! He hurt us! That's why there is blood!" Rainbow Dash screamed, stomping her hoof.

"What?! That's a load of crap! What did I do on purpose! Or to YOU?" Bisharp said, growing angry.

"You attacked my friend!"

"She ran into me! Dammit none of you were here how would you even know what happened!" Bisharp yelled, awaiting a quick answer.

"He did it on purpose! I saw it all!" A pony screamed, everypony nodded in agreement.

"You ponies are such liars! Although I wouldn't expect much from a ruffian equine species..." Bisharp scoffed, all of the ponies gasped, Klefki nodded in agreement.

"You better take that back! Or else feel the wrath of us!" Rainbow Dash shouted, everypony shouted their agreements. I began to turn around to walk away, they didn't need to get hurt. Klefki followed me, but I heard a shriek. A pony charged at Klefki and pulled her to the ground. I let my mind react and I jabbed at the pony.

Welp, they started all of this