• Published 17th Nov 2013
  • 3,767 Views, 56 Comments

Fondling, Fillyfriends, and Funtimes - KiltedKey



Because do you really need a reason to not write Apple/Dash clop? Sometimes, Rainbow Dash just happens to crave Applejack's rump and what lies between. Waking up early to tease her marefriend results in a chain reaction of cloppy misadventures.

  • ...
19
 56
 3,767
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

3505648 ...K. You know that I'm a person with my running gags.

Love you~

I can't wait to get back to my other stories. Ugh... Not that writing clop is bad. In that, well, the other stories need to be done and tuned up!

Oh dear sweet LUNA, there's a second part now!

yay
:yay:

SHL

First of all, Kilted, thanks for the credit. I only gave you a few little ideas :ajsmug:
You do it very, very great and awesome. And the end of chapter 2... Oh, my Celestia, if Pinkie joins this is gonna be epic FUN!

A second chapter that's also really good? What are the odds:rainbowderp:

3505820 Yes I did. If it wasn't for you commenting in the thread than I would not have made it. I have done my Apple/Dash clop, and soon it will be time to return to my other works!

I think it's likely I'll write one final chapter in the next few days. Because... nopony has done Apple/Pink/Dash?

3506183 I told you. Swearing helps. It makes it more powerful.

SHL

3506404
ApplePinkDash? Not that I ever readed it...

*Evil grin*

I liked the idea a lot!!!!!! :pinkiecrazy:

3506428 I haven't written an aroused, sexually molested Pinkie Pie before. So many ways I can write her. I think I know exactly how...

Oh don't worry, she has a perfectly realistic grasp on a sex drive. She has to follow some rules of reality, and being horny is one she is all too keen on following.

Even when Applejack and Rainbow Dash abuse it heavily.

SHL

3506678
i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/sora_heart/Random%20HAWTNESS/AWWW-YEAH-Now-thats-what-i-call-20-cooler.jpg
This is gonna be epic!!!
Maybe someday I do an ApplePinkDash fic. Could be interesting :pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::ajsmug:

Nice and hawt!

Loved it!

Also, Dasha, huh? Unique and unheard of. I like it.

~Skeeter The Lurker

3510705 Someone else said that earlier.

I've grown much better at writing Applejack, and when I think of how she speaks, I can't think of her saying Dashie. So I do Dasha. Just as it sounds. Dash-sha.

And I like anal. Anus doesn't sound right in porn, so I use tailhole. It is directly under their tails...

So I write something no one else does! And I am certianly on the very high end when it comes to swearing and ponies.

3510884

Huh. Makes sense, and like I said... I like it.

Still, well done on this, man.

~Skeeter The Lurker

So they used the dildo's dry :fluttershyouch: god it hurts just thinking about it.

3512553 It's comments like this that make me remind myself that people enjoy my writing. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means so much to me that you find my work so enjoyable. Even when it makes you squirt everywhere. Something about that is nice.

To say that this is the best clop story that you have ever read is an honor to me of the highest order. Thank you. I just... why did you enjoy it so much?

And there's only one person here. No one edited it but me, and I wrote it all on my phone on Write 2. I've grown much as a writer thanks to my fans, and I hope to upgrade the story that made me famousish for you.

Wow. To know that clop really made you that happy. Just... made my day. Truly.

I love my writing chair too.

But they have puffy puckers. They're horses. Squisher buttholes. E621 is your friend.

Rainbow Dash woke up with a craving: The craving of her tongue between Applejack's thighs.

Suddenly, everything is alright.

"Seems ya got a dildo up your butt, AJ. Must have fallen out of my pack"

You see, this is the problem with the clop game these days. All these kids focusing on fancy metaphors and giga-stories. We don't get gold like this anymore, and that's what we need. We need more writers who can write blasé anal dialogue.

3569437 Oh I love my romantic clop, and I do need to read more of it instead of doing other things, but I know right? Those squishy horse puckers need things inside of them, and Rainbow's here to put them up places!

I'm laughing so hard right now. Oops, seems you have a dildo in your butt! :rainbowlaugh:

3640470 I write comedy even in my clop!

I demand moar

I'm not gonna lie; my favorite part is probably the chapter titles. But I'm weird like that.

Login or register to comment