• Published 4th Nov 2013
  • 1,697 Views, 16 Comments

Remembering the Woes - AmethystFire



Scootaloo is dead; Rainbow Dash is grieving. Rainbow goes to her grave by the CMC clubhouse, and remembers the death.

  • ...
3
 16
 1,697

Letter to Celestia

Dear Princess Celestia,

It's been 3 years after Scootaloo's death; It would actually be her birthday today anyways. But I write this to you in the memory of her. I still can't believe she is gone; not seeing that little orange filly around. It kind of hurts. My friends are trying to help Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and I to get over her death, and to always remember her. But it's hard for all of us.

I sit in the clubhouse above where Scootaloo is buried; before she died, she wanted me to be in the clubhouse just one time. And I made it true; I went to the clubhouse and hung out with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. It was quite fun; but it wasn't the same with Scootaloo not around. We all went Crusading, all three of us got into alot of trouble. I never knew that there was so much you could do, without being seriously injured.

Everytime I go through the hall of my house and see all the pictures; I can't seem to get those great memories when we started our sisterhood. Even when she first got her biggest fan when she became a wonderbolt, just like me! She gave the best advice to that young filly; I would have never thought about that. Never Give Up I'll never forget that; she wrote that from her heart. She was thinking about me; and the way that the little filly acted when she wanted an autograph; wanting to be just like her when she grew up. And that is how she always wanted it to be with me; she was my #1 fan; and she had one herself.

I still can't believe that she is gone. Silence; is all I have at my home. I can only hear my home settling in. I don't hear Scootaloo, always talking and playing around. I visited her parents after she had died. They weren't as sad as I was. They didn't seem to care; like they were waiting for this to happen. I didn't know that Scootaloo had a hard life. I had parents that split up. My father in Fillydelphia and my mother with me. After both my parents died; I wasn't the same anymore; just the same way when Tank died. But she was there for me; she must of not felt for me when both my parents died. She might of not known love in her family. That made me feel bad; now that I saw what was going on in her life; I wanted to do something. But I can't now; what for? She's already gone; I can't do much.

I've had this feeling for a while that some ponies from above have been watching me. Like they are there for me; I don't really know who would do that for me.

Well; I have to finish this letter later; I have a meeting at the CMC clubhouse. We are going to cause more damage.

Your Loyal subject,

Rainbow Dash

Comments ( 11 )

:pinkiehappy: Thanks BlueBlitzPegasister!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

3442831

You're welcome!
It's a short but sweet story that brought a tear to my eye. (And that doesn't happen often!)

Keep on keepin' on!
-Blitz

Must. Not. Cry.

I have to wholeheartly agree with BlueBlitzPegasister

It's a short but sweet story that brought a tear to my eye. (And that doesn't happen often!)

okay, i cried a bit. :fluttercry: very well done... ya got me right in the feels box

Mechanics: A few small errors here and there, but nothing that destroys the story. Three Shattered Skulls out of Five
Storyline: A bit ambiguous as to the "When." I see references to Scootaloo being a Wonderbolt, as well as Tank's death, so it implies the Crusaders would be teenage to adults, so it's not completely unknown, but a bit more could be done. Three Shattered Skulls
Length: It's short, and says what it needs to say without much filler. A very lean, hearty story. Four Shattered Skulls
Overall: It's a good, solid, Three Shattered Skulls out of Five.

3816431
But did u enjoy the story?:unsuresweetie:

I went to the clubhouse and hung out with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. It was quiet fun

a mistake I see, "It was quiet fun" do you mean quite fun?
also this:

I wold have never thought about that.

*Would*

but nice chapter :D

Login or register to comment