• Published 4th Nov 2013
  • 1,698 Views, 16 Comments

Remembering the Woes - AmethystFire



Scootaloo is dead; Rainbow Dash is grieving. Rainbow goes to her grave by the CMC clubhouse, and remembers the death.

  • ...
3
 16
 1,698

Never Home

Rainbow Dash goes "Home," but home wasn't the way she had always that she had remembered. Silence, is all that is there at "home." Rainbow Dash walked down a hallway to her room. Pictures mounted on the wall and placed on the dressers. They all were pictures of Scootaloo and her. A picture of her when they first became sisters. Picking up the picture, tears flowing down her face. The flashback came;

What were you doing out here in the middle of the night!

I'm so so so sorry Rainbow Dash I just want you to become like my big sister and teach me everything you knew! And when you started telling those stories, I got so scared and ran out here by myself. Well, I guess you know the rest.

Hey, you must keep a secret. If you tell anypony else, I'm going to deny it. First time I heard those stories; I was scared too.

You were?

Sure, I mean I was scared at first. But then I realized that if there ever was such a thing like them. I could totally take them on. So your looking for a pony that will take you under their wing huh?

MHM

Well, I can be up for something like that.

Really?

As long as you don't go falling off of cliffs in the middle of the night.

It's a deal.

"Oh Scootaloo, the day we met was the best night ever. Making a little sister, and having that little one around to always cheer me on. That was so awesome!"

Rainbow Dash continued on her journey down the hallway. Eyeing all the pictures that were taken of Scootaloo and her. She came around a picture that was laid on the mantle, something that Scoot drew for her, when she lost her pet; Tank.

Here you go Rainbow Dash. I know it isn't perfect, but I thought that you would like it.

Oh Scootaloo, it's more that perfect. Thank you.

"That is my favorite picture from anypony. That one picture."

Rainbow Dash came to the end of the hall. She looked towards the hall end where she started. The tears came hard at this point. The pictures, the drawings, the autographs, and the artifacts that she was given; brought so much to her memory.

Your so awesome Rainbow Dash; I wish I was as awesome as you!