• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 2,171 Views, 30 Comments

Oblivions Mark - Dj Star Flight



A human enters equestria story. Yeh i know there are a lot like these but i want to throw my own ideas into the mix. With a lot of magic involved surrounding said human. Enjoy :3

  • ...
19
 30
 2,171

Chapter 19 Curiosity

Things seem to be back in order save for the new race of pony that wander around now known as the changelings. With the new laws in place that allow them to walk among the populace as citizens of Equestria Crystal has had her hoo....hands full with new politics of peace with the princesses. Michael on the other hand has been busy making up new spells with Twilight for the past couple months since then. Not much has changed since then.

Morning came quickly for Michael as he opened his eyes to a sight of white and blue in his face. Oh and did I mention the pure Red Eyes? "AUGH!"

The following thud woke Twilight from her sleep as she looked around in alarm. She walked to Michael room to see Michael upside down on the floor and a laughing Vinyl scratch. "Vinyl? What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Heh sorry Twi but I need to follow up on a promise this guy gave me." She said as Michael readjusted himself and his wings stretching them out.

"Sheesh did you have to wake me that way?" He said as he got to his feet and his new cloths appeared on him that Rarity made for him. It was a brown trench coat and black cargo pants with a gray shirt under the coat.
"Hey you wouldn't wake. For a moment I thought I would have to bring out my bass cannon....your a heavy sleeper. Now come on. We got a big day of music and I wanna hear what you got from your world." She said walking out past Twilight who look at Michael in wonder as he just shrugged back.
"I'll be back later Twi. Don't wait up." He said as he followed Vinyl out.

--------

So many questions...."Ok Vinyl...Octavia...I know you both have a lot of questions about my music but can we tone it down to one at a time please." The moment they had settled down at Vinyls place the questions began and that was when he realized Vinyl and Octavia roomed together. He sighed as he pulled his ipod from his jacket out. How he got it was hard and he wasn't planning on pulling off that spell again.

In a burst of thought he tried pulling something across dimensions through a intricate spell and it nearly killed him. He then used his magic to upgrade there equipment to accept his ipod of music and has been playing music that both of them may like. He shifted his wings slightly cause they were feeling a bit uncomfortable. At some point he would need to preen them and thanked god he had hands so he didn't have to use his mouth for it.

One song that got the girls attention was one Michael loved and reminded him of a certain unicorn. He asked if he could remix it using Vinyls equipment and she agreed as long as she helped out. Octavia was intrigued and sat with vinyl in her booth as Michael walked into the sound room....yes Vinyl had a recording studio in her home. As Michael pulled a chair over he grabbed the mic and held a thumb up to Vinyl as she started the music.

Yeah, I'll gravitate towards you
Or you'll miss me when I'm gone
Cause things are getting creepy in this sleepy state of Oregon
And I'm gonna set things straight again
I'm gonna prove them wrong
I'm gonna show the world the supernatural

I wasn't prepared to be a scared young boy
I wasn't prepared to be read like Tolstoy
And destroy
These feelings I feel inside

This war and peace inside my mind
Finding things I shouldn't find
This time they're out to get you
You kinda scare me and I wanna let you

Go
And find another adventure
C'mon let's go
I found something interesting and we should discover it together

Yeah, I'll gravitate towards you
Or you'll miss me when I'm gone
Cause things are getting creepy in this sleepy state of Oregon
And I'm gonna set things straight again
I'm gonna prove them wrong
I'm gonna show the world the supernatural

I wasn't prepared to be a full grown man
I wasn't prepared to take your hand
A plan?
You already know me
Feel this one and just go with me

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
If I can't see then I can't find
These things that are out to get you
You kinda scare me and I wanna let you

Go
And find another adventure
C'mon let's go
I found something interesting and we should discover it together

Yeah, I'll gravitate towards you
Or you'll miss me when I'm gone
Cause things are getting creepy in this sleepy state of Oregon
And I'm gonna set things straight again
I'm gonna prove them wrong
I'm gonna show the world the supernatural

Call my name
I'm still here
Feeling safe
When you're near
This magic is tragic
Just to see me smile
Won't you hold me for a while?

Yeah, I'll gravitate towards you
Or you'll miss me when I'm gone
Cause things are getting creepy in this sleepy state of Oregon
Gonna set things straight again
I'm gonna prove them wrong
I'm gonna show the world the supernatural

Yeah, I'll gravitate towards you
Or you'll miss me when I'm gone
Cause things are getting creepy in this sleepy state of Oregon
And I'm gonna set things straight again
I'm gonna prove them wrong
I'm gonna show the world the supernatural

Time passed after the end of the song as Michael had to personally walk out of the sound room and come into the recording room to pick both Octavia's and Vinyls chins up off the floor. "Well how'd i do?" He asked. Octavia was speechless while vinyl just held a hoof up. Michael smiled as he hoofbumped her and that what got Octavia speaking.
"My word. I heard you sing but that...that was amazing i mean up close and not actually playing along is completely different.....are you doing anything Friday?"
"Whow there get in line." VInyl said with a grin as Michael just laughed.
"No i'm not busy but just so you know i'm not exactly interested. I'm not looking for any relationship....actively that is." He said.

"Why not may i ask? I mean being you. You could have any mare. If what i heard from Twilight is true your stuck here...why not find a relationship?" Octavia asked. Michael rubbed the back of his head as he remember Twilight asking the same thing.
"I'll tell you what i told Twilight. I'm not actively looking and i might not for awhile but if a girl were to ask me out and want to go further then yeh sure i'll roll along...but i don't feel comfortable taking the lead on asking someone...or in this case somepony. Besides out of all my friends i don't see any of them as anything further then friends." He said. Vinyl and Octavia looked at each other in worry then as Michael sighed.

--------

"Crystal....let me get this straight...they just gave it to you?"
"Yes they did."
"For free?"
"Pretty much."
"They gave you there old castle." Michael said in disbelief. He stood there in Twilight's library looking at his sister from one of her surprise visits. It had been 2 weeks since Michael started recording and remixing music at Vinyls and since then things have been quiet and calm....till now.

"Look they gave it to me cause 1. It would improve relations between the changeling and ponies so there closer and it shows that we can be apart of there society and 2. i'm still technically a queen so I need an actual castle of my own so they gave me the one they weren't using anymore. Go figure. Its in the Everfree so we can keep the place tame." Crystal said as she looked over at Twilight who was to engrossed in her book to listen in.
"Well....you know what i'm over it. Its fine....actually i wanted to ask you a favor."
"Yes?" Crystal asked intrigued.
"Can you order the Changelings to keep away from Fluttershy....i know its late but i haven't seen you in 2 weeks but i just wanted to let you know...last week she may have given one the stare when it got to close to her home."
"Oh....so that's what happened to Glitter." Crystal said shivering a bit. She had heard about the stare after her history/recap lesson from Luna about the Elements. "I'll make sure to let them know."

"Good so how long you staying?" Michael asked earning a curious look from Crystal.
"Not long...why?"
"Nightmare night is coming up and i wanted your help and the changelings help with a little gig i'm putting on for the night. I'm getting Luna on it as well." He said with a smile. Crystal thought about it for a moment and nodded.
"Sure sounds like fun. Whats it going to be?" She asked as Michael gave a sly smile.
"A concert."

Author's Note:

Yes i did a pmv....but technically it never started out as one and i don't take credit for its makings.

Whew that was a close one. Lets hope no one sue's

Uh pinkie...i don't think they can...different dimension and all. speaking of which. Slap that like and leave a comment on what you thought of the new chapter....i know its been awhile since i did one but i got to many ideas in my head and have no idea which to use so help along if you can. Enjoy :3