• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 2,172 Views, 30 Comments

Oblivions Mark - Dj Star Flight



A human enters equestria story. Yeh i know there are a lot like these but i want to throw my own ideas into the mix. With a lot of magic involved surrounding said human. Enjoy :3

  • ...
19
 30
 2,172

Chapter 17 Reunion

A week has passed since the events of the invasion on Canterlot...make that 2nd invasion. The new spread of the human hybrid who took on the queen and defeated her but no news of the aftermath was spread. Michael never left his sisters bedside as she slept that week away never waking. He knew she was ok cause Luna would come in and tell him she was fine due to her going into Crystals dreams every night to confirm nothing was wrong. He made sure to eat whenever the Elements came over to visit and he would give a fake smile whenever they came.

Time past and Crystal finally stirred. She gave a heavy breath as she opened her eyes slowly to get used to the darkness of the room and felt a heavy pressure on her leg. She turned her head slowly to see a boy half laying there asleep and thought he looked oddly familiar. She then noticed his different colored wings and the memories came back in a flood making her eyes widen in surprise. Tears came to her eyes as she leaned up but the motion woke him. He moaned a bit on awakening and looked around then turned to face Crystal. There was no look of surprise on his face but one of happiness mixed with confusion. "Why are you crying sister?" He asked as she stared at him for a moment before slowly smiling and a quiet laugh came to her. He started laughing as well as she started laughing a bit harder.

"Brother!" She called out as she quickly lept up at him and hugged him hard as he hugged her back still laughing.
"I hope I'm not interrupting something." A voice said from the door as both Crystal and Michael looked up from there hugging position to see a smiling Celestia aka...the mood ruiner.
"Celestia..." Michael said as he looked from her to crystal and back again.
"Are you going to introduce us Michael?" Celestia asked with a grin. He regained his composure as she walked up next to them.
"Well she already knows you but Celestia this is my sister. Crystal." Michael said with a nod seeing crystal nervous in front of Celestia.
"Its....a pleasure to...meet you...I guess again." She said looking kind of shy now.

The princess giggled a bit at her shyness and smiled. "You remind me of a certain yellow filly I know. You and her would probably be real good friends. I had just came in to see what the commotion was all about and to inform you that the girls will be arriving soon. You must be hungry crystal so if you feel confidant in standing i suggest we retire from this infirmary and head to the dining hall and wait for the other elements." She said with a nod to Michael and Crystal as she took a step back.

Crystal took a moment to process that and looked down at her returned human body and started shuffling to lower her feet to the cold ground and try to stand. Several years as a quadruped can really throw off your coordination on 2 feet. It took a moment but Michael managed to help her walk on 2 feet again. He then noticed her eye color was different. It was blue now....wasn't it green a moment ago. He shook that thought away as a fluke and let her change into some different cloths that Rarity had brought over on one of her visits. He then led her out of the infirmary to the dining hall. They would have to go through the main hall to get there. Luna was waiting for them at the main hall doors as he looked at her in wonder then heard the whispers on the other side of the door.

She smiled and walked up to the siblings then spoke. "It seems that rumors spread fast. There is already a procession out there waiting for you Michael."
"Why for me?" He asked.
"They here to congratulate you and thank you for saving there lives. I would suggest we take an alternate path then through the main hall." She suggested but he held up a hand.
"I think we should head out there." He said as Luna stared at him for a moment seeming to know what he was gonna do and smiled.
"Very well. I shall take your sister ahead of you so as to not arise any questions." Luna said as Crystal nodded and followed Luna down the hall away from Michael.

He sighed and took a deep breath as he opened the grand hall doors where he saw it was nearly filled to the brim with ponies who on sight of him cheered for him in praise. He smiled as he walked through them and saw the ponies who played on the band during the gala and walked over to them. He noticed there music instruments were out as he saw Octavia walk up to him with a smiled. "It seems everypony here is very happy to see you are alive and wishes to give you there gratitude for saving them. We personally wish to play a song with you but we need you guidance." He smiled and took up a guitar next them and nodded.
"You read my mind." He said as he watched them all pull out there instruments and he turned to the crowd of ponies behind him and spoke. "You all have been waiting and I thank you all for your support." He said as he started playing a tune on the guitar and then began to sing as the rest of the band group played along.

Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain
I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days
She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones
Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I been holding on too tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change
Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage
I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill
Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I been holding on so tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

And I been waiting for this time to come around
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time is frozen
The story of my life
I give her hope (give her hope)
I spend her love
Until she's broke (until she's broke inside)
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life

He finished as everypony was cheering just as a flash of light appeared before him and Celestia stood there in front of the group and Michael with a sly grin on her face. "You just like making a scene don't you?" She asked as he just grinned back.
"Hey gotta do something to get the word out." He said with a bow. She smirked as she turned to the crowd.
"Thank you all for coming but i'm afraid i have to cut the party short because i must discuss buiness with Michael here. Guards please see my little ponies out." She said as the guards in the room nodded and ushered everyone out. Michael turned to return the Guitar to the pony her borrowed it from but the pony shook his head.
"You keep it. A gift." He said as he smiled and walked away. Michael smiled and strapped the guitar to his back between his wings and got it adjusted. He then felt magic envelop him as he and Celestia appeared in teh dining hall where Crystal was eating for the moment before being startled by Celestia and Michaels appearance.

Michael laughed a bit as Crystal before taking a seat next to her. "What took you so long and...where did the guitar come from?" She asked.
"A song and a gift." He nodded as the doors opened to the room revealing the mane 6 and spike riding along on Twilights back. I won't get into detail but 6 ponies and one dragon tackling one guy is an awsome way to go.

"Hey silly we didn't kill him.......oops

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

-error-

Ok sorry had to hogtie pinkie's 4th wall breaking form up. Now where was I?...Ah yes the ponie pile. Michael laughed as he hugged all 7 of them while giving spike a noogie. Crystal was a bit surprised by this and just stared before Rarity caught sight of her. Quickly wiggling out of the ponie pile she appeared before Crystal quickly. "My word. I never thought that....my dear I have to admit green is not my favorite color but just by looking at your mane..."
"Hair." Michael corrected.
"Hair my apologies but just by seeing it I have to say you make that color look brilliant." Rarity said.

Michael then realized he never really took in her Features. She was a bit shorter to him in comparrison...that is after he got out of the pony pile to find out. He noticed that he was not mistake about the eyes cept that one eye was green and the other was blue but then he noticed hey Light Green hair that seemed for some reason make her look radiant. Rarity was right when she said her hair really worked for her looks. She looked beautiful....for human standards. He didn't know about pony standards here.

She smiled at the comment and her face went kinda red. "Um...thank you. I'm Crystal. Nice to meet you....I guess again." she said shyly when Fluttershy saw her. She immiedietly flew over and placed a hoof on her shoulder.
"Its ok. Were all friends here. Theres no need to be shy." Says the girl with shy practically in her name and is afraid of her own shadows.

mhfp

Shhe pinkie i'm writing. Well anyways lets continues. They dines they feasted and had a good time. Time past and Michael decided to bring Crystal back to Ponyville with him. She accepted an invite to stay with Rarity at her boutique till michael could get his own place then she would move in with him. Michael had gotten family back and he wasn't going to lose her again.

Author's Note:

ok before i release pinkie from the ropes i gotta say that i'm sorry for the lack of links to the music you see in the story. At some point i plan on going back through and adding in the links so you can listen to the music along with the lyrics. :3 Other then that enjoy....oh yeh. -Unties pinkie-