• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 2,171 Views, 30 Comments

Oblivions Mark - Dj Star Flight



A human enters equestria story. Yeh i know there are a lot like these but i want to throw my own ideas into the mix. With a lot of magic involved surrounding said human. Enjoy :3

  • ...
19
 30
 2,171

Chapter 12 Lights Darkness

Darkness was what Michael saw at first but then a light shined in the distance of his vision. He followed it till he came upon a field of wheat blowing in the breeze. There in the middle of said field stood a giant tree with what looked like vines flowing down from the leaves and a dark figure laying there. As Michael got closer he saw that it was none other then Princess Luna. "Luna?" He said in a casual tone as he stood before her.
"Michael." she said in the same tone.
"Where am I?" He asked to which Luna raised her head and looked around in recognition.
"We are in the plains of Eden and the tree you before you is the heart of the plains. The Tree of Wisdom." She explained as she stood up and walked around the tree.

"What happened to me?"
"You overexerted your power and passed out. The girls are taking your body back to Twilight's home to rest. You gave them quiet the scare with your arrow and you passing out in the blast of light."
"So...what...am I gonna wake up a pony of something cause of all that magic..ha that would be ironic." He said laughing a bit to himself. Then he noticed Luna giving him a nervous look and rubbing her hoof on her leg. "Please tell me I'm not."
"No...no your not a pony....but the magic....weeeeellll lets just say you may have gotten something else in return." She said.
"What?" He deadpanned. She then pointed behind him as he turned his head. Needless to say his eyes were pinpricks at what he was. White feathers.

There was a gasp in the room as Michael bolted upright and his new appendages nearly knocked Rainbow out of the air. The girls were all gathered around Michael then when he woke suddenly. "HE'S AWAKE! HE'S AWAKE!" Pinkie cheered but was ignored as Michael was a bit frantic about what just happened.
"Now just calm down and breath. Everything is going to be ok Michael." Twilight's voice said next to him as he turned to see her there and took her advice and breathed. He felt the rush leave him as he looked among the girls seeing there expressions about what just happened but then he spoke.

"Anyone wanna explain to me...just what the heck happened?" He asked as he looked behind him to see one wing move around in front of him so he could get a better look at it. It seems they respond to his thoughts so he could tell them what to do. He looked over the white pristine wing before him then noticed something was different. He turned his head to the other side and saw something that made a lump in his throat. The other with was a pitch black color. White and black. That's when he heard a voice.
"Dude. You passed out on the field. Twilight said it had something to do with a magic overdose...but I have to say. It really benefited you. I mean look at these babies." Rainbow said as she flew up to Michael and lifted his White wing straight out. Needless to say his wings were much larger then hers or Fluttershys.

"Can I just get a straight answer? Twilight?" He looked over at her as a book levitated up to her.
"Well from what I've managed to piece together, Your magic is different from normal Unicorn magic and the magic in this world. Its a sort of mixture between magic of this world and well something else I have not been able to identify. But because of that your magic is in a constant state of flux and its trying to compensate and sync itself with this worlds magic. When you fired that white arrow you agitated the magic and it poured itself into the arrow and the magic of this world overloaded yours making you go into a sort of....ponyfication process. Thus giving you wings...as for the colors I guess it has something to do with the different magic types in you." She explained and Michael just nodded along with her as he rubbed the back of his head.
"Well....I guess i won't be using the air glider as much as usual....or maybe I will...who knows."

"Wait...you just accepted it just like that?" Applejack asked tilting her head.
"Yeh...I mean...I've been in this world for a couple weeks now and I mean this happening is not all that surprising for me. This world has just been one big adventure for me so getting wings is just the icing on the cake." He said.
"CAKE! WHERE?" Pinkie asked looking around frantically. Michael just laughed at that as he attempted to get up but was stopped by a purple glow on his shoulder holding him down.
"No no you lay and rest. The magic took a lot out of you and you need to rest." Twilight said with a smile.
"Yeh. Rest and get better cause when you do. I wanna teach yah how to use those babies." Rainbow said with a grin as Michael nodded and brohoof/fisted her.
"I hope you get better soon. I'll bring by some tomato soup later so you can get your strength back." Fluttershy said almost in a whisper.
"Yes darling get well soon because when you do i want you to come back over to the boutique so i can modify your cloths to allow your wings access." Rarity said almost giddy.
"Alright girls lets let him rest" Twilight said ushering the girls out.

Applejack then broke from the group and came back in and plopped something down on Michael's head. "Like I promised." She said with a grin and ran back out leaving Michael alone. He reached up and saw a Stetson hat sitting on his head then he remembered when what he said to her when he first met Applejack that if she got him a hat like hers he would forgive her for the buck she gave him that he blocked. He smiled at the thought and went back to sleep.

--------

Celestia sat in her throne room going over the latest friendship report from Twilight and the request from her along with it concerning Michael. She nodded and rolled the report up and placed it with the others as she stood up and walked to the balcony of her room and used her magic to raise the sun again. "This human...Very curious." She said to herself.

"How so dear sister?" A voice said behind Celestia which belonged to Princess Luna.
"Ah its just nothing. I was curious how the human has been doing lately...speaking of which how are the preparations for the gala. It is coming up soon." Celestia asked.
"They are coming along nicely. Had to boot Blueblood out after he threatened to fire some of the staff for spilling some condiments on him."
"That stallion never learns...I wonder how he would react to Michael?"
"Oh I can imagine that. He he" Luna said with a giggle as they both watched the sunrise.