• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 2,171 Views, 30 Comments

Oblivions Mark - Dj Star Flight



A human enters equestria story. Yeh i know there are a lot like these but i want to throw my own ideas into the mix. With a lot of magic involved surrounding said human. Enjoy :3

  • ...
19
 30
 2,171

Chapter 18 Retribution

A few days passed as Luna took on the task of filling Crystal in on the basics of living in Equestria again but that turned out to be easier then she thought due to Crystals time as Crysalis. She was always curious about what happened to the other changelings she was leading but she had heard from Celestia that after her transformation the rest of her hive are being kept under quarantine outside of Canterlot. The only reason they don't attack is cause of Crystals severed connection to the hivemind. Without a leader to lead them they seemed to shut down and just sit down where ever they were. So under Celestia's orders they were moved to a camp away from Civilians until she could find out what to do with them.

Michael had left back to Ponyville ahead of Crystal since he was basically there Guardian of sorts. Crystal stayed behind cause she chose to for now. She wanted to see the changelings she led all this time so with a bit of convincing she was led to the camp by Luna and a contingent of lunar guards. They landed just outside the camp and what Crystal saw made her a bit sad. There were hive structures protruding from the ground which the Changelings stayed in but so few were still moving around working. The Rest just sat around looking off into space as if they were empty husks. Those working were busy either setting up the camp or stockpiling food which consisted of green gel crystals filled with love but even that seemed low in comparison.

Crystal felt like she could just break down and cry then for what happened. She looked at Luna for a moment and earned a nod in reply. Luna waved the guards back as Crystal walked into the camp slowly looking around her at the changelings. One of the ones that didn't move seemed to sense her presence and turn its head slowly to look at her. She stared back for a moment before walking up to it and kneeling down in front of it. This act caught the attention of the other changelings around them as they all stared at the 2. A tear came from her eye as she took its hoof in her hand and placed her other hand over it surprising the changeling a bit but she saw it didn't move but then she spoke.

"I'm so sorry...You probably don't recognize me now...now that i'm in my original form...and the fact I'm no longer connected to you all. I should have been a better leader. This is not what I wanted for any of you....to be lowered to this kind of standard. Please forgive me." She said lowering her head as the changeling just stared. The other around them stared as well as the silence filled the air. Luna looked a bit concerned as the guards tensed up.

The changeling looked at the others for a moment as he saw a few nods from them and looked back at her and smiled. "We are nothing without our leader. Even if you are not apart of the Hivemind anymore we still recognize you as one of us. A true Changeling. My Queen. We forgive you." It said as the sound of buzzing and cheers filled the air. "We cheer for the Return of our Queen. We are still yours to command your highness." It said as Crystal looked up with a smile.

"Thank you." She said as a hoof landed on her shoulder softly and she saw the changeling cringe back. Crystal looked up at the hoofs owner and saw Luna there.
"It seems even now you are still there Queen...but I have to ask. What are you going to do now?" She asked. Crystal thought for a moment and nodded.
"I'm going to make a decree....i have no magic that I know of but...may I ask that you can increase my voice's volume a tad so they can all hear me?" Crystal asked as Luna nodded and her horn glowed a bit. Crystal nodded back and stood up and looked at the changelings around her. "My children. I wish to make a Treaty with the Kingdom of Equestria. I wish there to be peace between our Nations and for us to walk among the Citizens of Equestria as Equals!" As the magic faded from her throat she smiled at the Cheering changelings. She turned to Luna with the same smile and spoke in her normal voice again. "and I will need you and your sisters help with that. I know you citizens won't support this right away but i'm sure with your help and your words they will accept it in time. Will you help us?" she asked.

Before Luna could speak another voice spoke. "Of course we will help and we accept this treaty." Celestia landed gently next to Luna then as she walked up to them.
"Sister? I thought you were busy?" Luna asked.
"It seems day court went by rather quickly so I had time to spare. This kinda of moment is history in the making and i wanted to be here to witness it. Did you inform your brother you were going to do this?" Celestia asked. Crystal fidgeted a bit and shook her head.
"No...but I think he had an idea what I planned to do after he left. I just hope he won't mind that I took matters in my own hoo...hands." She giggled at her error. She was still trying to get back into human mannerisms.

Celestia and Luna giggled at that and nodded. "Very well then. Shall we return then? There's a lot of paperwork to got through for this and you have a letter to send to your brother about all this." Celestia said with a grin as Crystal nodded and followed them back to Canterlot.

--------

Michael had just finished reading the letter from Crystal and the decree from Celestia about the new Chageling/Pony treaty. He smiled at his sister's work and made sure to send a letter back telling her to visit often cause he knew she would have to maintain the chagelings now since she was still considered there queen. "Wow this is....i have no words for this." Twilight said as she finished reading the decree.
"Well at least we don't need to worry about them as a threat anymore." Spike added in receiving a nod from Twilight. She looked over at the other girls who were there as well and asked.
"What do you girls think of this?" She asked.
"Well I got no opinion on it...as long as they keep to themselves and don't try nothin I got no problems." Applajack said from her seat on the couch next to Michael.
"Yeh if they try anything I'll make sure to send them packing right back to there hive!" Rainbow said from her perch above Michael on the bookshelf.
"Well I for one think its FANTASTIC! Think about it. If there coming to live among us now without fear there's gonna be a lot of new Chagelings in town and you know what that means. PARTIES GALORE!" Pinkie exclaimed bouncing around who then was stopped by Michael placing a hand on her head to halt her.

"Remember my sister is the one leading them now. I'm sure under he leadership now that she has been reformed they won't cause any problems. I trust her." He said with a smile.
"Well I for one find it to be the perfect opportunity. Think about it. If i could hire one of them with there shape-shifting ability...oooooh just think of the possibilities.....of course I would keep my eye on them for safeties sake." She corrected after earning a deadpanned stare from everypony except for Michael. Fluttershy just remained quiet on the whole ordeal.
"What about you Fluttershy? Got any word on this?" Rainbow asked. Fluttershy sighed and looked back at them and said what no one expected her to say.
"I don't like them....And I never will...I have no problems with Your sister Michael but as long as those Changelings stay away from me and my animal friends we'll be fine." She said as she got up and walked out.

Everypony and person was quiet after that but then Spike spoke up. "Why do I all of a sudden feel like Tarterus has just frozen over?"
"Spike watch your language." Twilight said but then thought. "She must still not like that after the invasion. I'm sure she'll come around." she said with a sigh.
"I can go talk to her." Michael suggested.
"No no lets just give her some space. This is Fluttershy were talking about here. There are times where her stubbornness rivals Applejacks." Twilight said earning a confused look from Applejack.
"Ah can't tell if that's and insult or a compliment." She said. Michael just looked at the door in wonder.

Author's Note:

So i've been without internet for a week......DEAR SWEET CELESTIA I MISSED YOU ALL!

Aw we missed you too stary. Good to have yah back. Hey maybe i can do a welcome back party!

At this rate i could use one. Leave me a like or comment on what you think of my latest chapter Retribution. Oh and Enjoy :3