• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 2,171 Views, 30 Comments

Oblivions Mark - Dj Star Flight



A human enters equestria story. Yeh i know there are a lot like these but i want to throw my own ideas into the mix. With a lot of magic involved surrounding said human. Enjoy :3

  • ...
19
 30
 2,171

Chapter 10 Chance encounter

Michael looked around the candy confectionery known as Sugarcube corner and he half expected it to be a candy store...tho candy was sold there it was mostly a bakery. From what he heard from Twilight, Pinkie lived here along with the Cakes and there 2 foals. He chuckled a bit at the thought of a work at home type of life and shook the notion away as Pinkie appeared before him. 'Note to self. Find out how she learned how to teleport as a earth pony...may come in handy later'

"Heya Mikey glad you could,," She was interrupted then by Michael's hand clasping her snout closed with an annoyed look.
"OK 1st rule pinkie. My name is Michael. Do not under any circumstances call me Mikey or give me any nicknames. I hate having nicknames thank you very much....now please continue." He said releasing her mouth as she spoke again.
"Oh Sorry Michael. Well anyways come into the kitchen. I'm feeding the twins now since the Cakes had to go deliver an order. I'm baby sitting." She said quickly and hopped off to the kitchen with Michael following behind.

"Oh yeh nice song in the last chapter. I loved it." Pinkie said as she walked over to the 2 foals.
"Chapters?.....hmm ok." He said, 'Logic has been thrown out the window' He thought as he saw the 2 foals playing with there food as they then stopped and looked at the human before them.
"Meet Pumpkin and pound cake. Aren't they just cute?" she said.
"I've never seen baby ponies before so my definition of cute is a little....off but if you want me to say it yes they are very cute." Michael said.
"He he now you sound like Twilight. I think you've been hanging out with her way to much." Pinkie said as she started spoon feeding the twins.
"Actually i haven't. I've been spending most of my time honing my magic and getting spied on by Princess Luna."
"Oh she does that a lot. Oh yeh Nightmare night is coming up. You got an outfit? Or are you gonna go as an assassin again?" Pinkie asked which kinda threw Michael off.

"I never really thought about it. Hmm.....ooh perfect idea and i don't even need Rarities help with it." He said with a wicked grin.
"Ooooh what is it? Can i know?" She asked.
"Promise you won't tell?"
"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Pinkie said making some gestures with her hooves and not poking her eye. 'screw logic.'
"Ok so have you ever heard of The Doctor?" He asked with a sly smile.

---------

Time passed as Michael left Sugarcube corner getting Pinkies personal promise not to tell of his plan for Nightmare night which he heard resembled Halloween from his world. Actually it kinda bugged him how certain things in this world resembled things from his world like some of the books at the library resembled books from his world or some of the city's and village names. He shook the notion away and flew back to the library and landed on the balcony instead of at the front door. He heard voices downstairs then and recognized the males voice but couldn't put a name to it. He looked over the rail to see Twilight helping what looked like a tan pony with a brown mane spiked back and brown tail and on his flank the picture nearly made Michael flip. An Hourglass. 'No way.' He thought.

He then thought twilight was a telepath cause right at that thought she looked up and saw him there. "Ah there you are Michael. How was it over at Pinkies?"
"Oh a lot of plotting and planing...so whos your friend?" He asked as he came down. 'If he says hes the doctor i will flip.' He thought.
"Oh my apologies. Its been awhile since i last saw a human, You can call me the doctor." The tan pony said. 'Dammit bad time to flip' And he did. When Michael heard it he was on the stair, tripped and fell down them landing with a thud at the bottom. Twilight was quick to run over to him. "Oh my are you ok Michael." She asked and then the moment.
"WHAAAAAAAAAT!" Michael yelled quickly getting to his feet and staring at the Doctor before him. "Bu...but...bah.....that can't be right....your...The Doctor?" He asked.

The Doctor tilted his head in a confused fashion then. "You....know of me...wait a minute you didn't....oh no you came from that universe....did you know of this one? Or only mine?"
"Uh what? I didn't know about this universe but i knew of you." Michael said as he got to his feet and walked over ignoring Twilight then. He was fangasming in his head right now.
"I see...so its that universe..." The doctor said putting a hoof to his chin.
"If i can say Doctor it is an honor to meet you...although...seeing you as a pony kinda makes me wonder....this is your last regeneration huh?" He asked.
"Hmm?...you know of my regen count?"
"Yeh I've watched through the entire series so I know the number." Michael said rubbing the back of his head. "Tho...I have to ask...how the buck did you get here.....I think I'm starting to get into the pony lingo."
"Trust me I had the same problem when I got here...and to your question...well it's a long story and I'd rather not get into the details. But for now I must take my leave. Thank you for your help Mrs, Sparkles." He said with a nod as he walked to the door.

"Wait....Doctor." Michael said walk up to him getting his attention again as Michael leaned into his ear and whispered a question. "I know you probably don't want others to know but....you still have the TARDIS right and if you do...do you have an assistant?" the doctor thought it over for a second and nodded.
"Yes i have it and yes i have an assistant. You heard of Miss Hooves right?" He asked. "Uh...you mean Ditsy the mail mare?...wait...she's your assistant?"
"Yup now i must go. If your still curious come on over to her house. Twilight knows the address." He said as he left then. 'Well i know where i'm going in the future...and also where i'm going to get another item for my costume. Heh heh.' He thought with a sly smile.

Author's Note:

Ok i know its a short chapter but i'm running out of ideas. Please i could use some ideas from my fellow viewers. Leave me a comment on some ideas please. :3