• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 1,598 Views, 70 Comments

Confessions Of An Assuming Mare. - overlord-flinx



Confessions are to be told in confidence... Without anyone else being around to hear them. It's a way of getting something off your chest... Too bad confessions make for good comedy.

  • ...
4
 70
 1,598

Starscream - Confession 2. "I didn't miss much."

Yeah. Turns out I had something else I needed to spill. What can you do, right?

It always sorta bothered me when I saw all the pegasi I knew in Flight Camp get their diplomas at the end of the year. Still bugs me to this day... Honestly, I never passed Flight Camp. Heck, I never passed middle school. I have no education outside of elementry school and what I learned from experience. But did that stop me? No. I got a kicking job, I do what I love, and nopony is the wiser.

But... Still nice to admit things from time to time. Heh.

Comments ( 5 )

Rainbow on her past?

~Skeeter The Lurker

Wish that could be true in America. Not having a college degree, but still have a job you love.
In my case, it's possible, but it'll be harder for people to accept me as a great writer if I don't have some sort of college degree to "back it up."

3204865 If people look at a good story written by you, but refuse to accept it's good because you don't have a college degree, then that's retarded. You don't need to ace a cooking class to know when you've made good food, you don't need to ace an art class to know when you've made the next Mona Lisa. So why would you need a college degree to know you've written the next Sherlock Holmes?

3205061
I don't know... why is there even a bachelor's degree for Creative Writing?
It's kinda mocking me, but is also making me nervous as well.
There are statistics that most writers have a bachelor's degree in writing.

I wish this wasn't complete, so you could continue it...

Oh. Wait. You're Overlord-Flinx. The one who completely ignores complete tags.

yay :yay:

Login or register to comment