• Published 26th Aug 2013
  • 1,912 Views, 110 Comments

The Itch - The Fruity Cousin



Twilight Sparkle developes a strange itch...

Comments ( 18 )

Not a romantic drama! Please no?!

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
23:1_1/8/2015

6272918
I take it you had yet to read the attached log post?

6273215 I get that you haven't been feeling it with the last few chapters, but that doesn't mean you have to take the fic on a different route like that, just look at your planning and revise some things to make it fit better (Unless you are the kind of writer that makes it up as they go along...).

There are enough Romantic Drama's with dark stuff making it 'edgy'. While I do like romantic drama every so often, I would really like to have a nice dark tragedy like you had going. I'm getting bored of the same old stuff, and a good dark tragedy would be refreshing...

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
1:4_2/8/2015

RC

That is your choice, but I sugest a slight adition to the diary (rd)
-I am sorry, I must be blind to not have seen this but I am yet to fully accept your apology for this. You could have hurt me much worse had I not acceted fast enough. If you had thought it might have been less of a situation than it had been.-

this being writen by twi after her find of the diary.
but as I said, it is your choice.

6273263
Hah, I think we may have had a lack of communication. I was actually joking about the romantic drama thing, as I thought I indicated in the blog post. I'm hardly the kind of writer that makes words up on the fly, and don't worry, I won't be making The Itch a romantic drama anytime soon.
Sorry for the misconception. :pinkiesmile:

6276147 Ah, well, in any case, fuck you for that whole thing. :trollestia:

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
22:52_2/8/2015

RC

6276149 I like the story I just see somthing like that happning in it.

through the destruction of Dash’s house.

That goes way beyond breaking and entering, Twilight. Destroying someone's house is like arson-tier.

I'm planning on changing this fic into a romantic drama...

That seems like a really bad idea. It would be really out of place given--

6276147
Oh, never mind. You'd actually be surprised how many fics do that kind of stuff. Hope you get those brain juices flowing again.

6292611
Haha, well, I do have a few ideas in the mix, so this hiatus will definitely help get them out there. Thanks!

This story is horrifying... I need to see how it ends.

So, I'm planning on changing this fic into a romantic drama...

Must you do this?

Well, seems like the end of it. Shame. This was really cute.

This was absolutely fantastic-- I read it in a day, albeit in about 5-7 hours. By the looks of things, it's been on hiatus for a while, and I doubt we'll be seeing it back. Either way, I wanted to let you know I absolutely adored the story, and will forever be wondering if Sombra did somehow do this to Twilight, or if something else was thrown into the mix.

Wishing you the best!:twilightsmile:

We are all here today, to pay our respects to the dead, it was taken too soon, and we will never be able to have the enjoyment it surely would have brang, but let us not duel on these facts, rather, we should take it's idea, and pay it forward!

Sad it ends so suddenly.
Great work!

9109215
I finally finished this one, thanks for the recommendation, it was really good!
I'm pretty sure that you'd be able to do this story justice if you wanted to revive it, the premise is wonderfully dark.

Login or register to comment