• Published 29th Jul 2013
  • 3,000 Views, 22 Comments

Dark Magic - newHelm



Spike decides to try and end the war, but first he must protect the Elements of Harmony form King Sombra and the duke of the drakos.

  • ...
6
 22
 3,000

Epilogue

The doors flew open to the old library and Sombra stepped inside with a dignified walk. Smiling, he poured himself a glass of wine and took a sip. He set the glass down and closed his eyes, then began to fling everything he could get his hooves on across the room.

"Curses! I had it back! My kingdom was in my grasp and all of Equstria with it! Rahhhh!" He yelled towards the ceiling. Anger flowed about him as his magic began to burn tables, books, anything it touched.

He picked up a small glass bottle and flung it across the room. The smoky, black substance in the bottle escaped and held it up in mid air. A deep, soft, feminine voice spoke. "You are not happy. You have failed."

Sombra rolled his eyes and spat at the mystical cloud. "With my primary plan, yes."

"Will the master be revived?"

"Yes my dear Nightmare. Unfortunately it will not be as my slave but once again as my master."

"I will hold a body once again?"

"Yes, one you have held before, if the master so wishes that is."

"I will be honored to serve the master again."

"See, that is why I am the favored one. I do not contend myself with being a simple pawn. You simply love and worship him just as all the lowly peons do."

"I love the master for he is perfect."

"Well no matter. All of Equstria will shake in fear at the return of Shadowfang. Then the world will quake under his rule."

Comments ( 8 )

So I'm gunna assume that we will get a sequel....................
And if so.................................I would love to help you out on that in any way possible!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10 overall story..................................fucking gold!!!!!!
:raritywink::raritywink::raritywink:

Ok, firstly, even tho somby wasn't defeated :ajbemused:; i'm glad that spike escaped whatever he was under :pinkiesad2:. Secondly, it was pretty amusin to see scalehead n' others cut loose kinda lik M.A.S.H. :yay:. Thirdly, altho it was funny to hear t others' two cents in spike's lil dilemna :rainbowlaugh:; i'm glad that rares admitted her buddin affection for t purple drakos :twilightsmile:. So, now it's just t waitin/wonderin if a certain old drakos king will be brought back n' what's in store afterwards :duck:

4273495 Mash Was Actual A Big Inspiration For All My War Stories, Not Just My Pony Ones. Also, Hawkeye Was A Pretty Much Stolen Character. Also Bj. And For Anyone Looking Forward To The Sequel, Sorry, Still No Computer And My Phone Broke, This Temp Won't Let Me Download My Writing App, And Quite Frankly Do You Want A Story With All Cap Words, Stupid Temp Phone.

4888958
Well, i'm still fine on waitin til u can get round to writin t sequel :twilightsmile:; i got plenty of readin stuff both to keep me busy :yay:

Looking simply at the comments and the numerous spelling and grammatical errors, I can easily deduce that your execution was sloppy and the concept amateur. Taking Inquisitor Roth's comment into play, this only further makes my thoughts solid. It would seem you do not take great care in explaining scenes to us, nor are you providing enough reason for us to care about select characters.

Then, I looked at the groups it was in. I instantly was informed that this was in High-Quality Spike Shipping(s)? An amateur who actually disappears for weeks at a time can even be nominated? This is why I demand stories in such groups require a level above simple membership.

Believe it or not, I am a professional writer. I don't proof read my fanfics. I use them for test of new styles and scenarios. I do so enjoy them though. As for the weeks, and months, sorry, gone with no update. My life is always hectac. I'm a horrific speller, spell check. As for that post, did he/she read the first story? Have you read both, or just going off one post? I describe nessisary sceans. Having been in combate, i can tell you, you don't look for posters, and that was the feel i was going for. As for the group, i didn't know, thanks for telling me.
5366867

All others, sorry I was gone so long. Hopefully I can post the third story soon.

You are an amazing writer who is capable of evoking emotions and getting readers hooked on your stories. Good Job. I hope to see more of your work.

Your stories are AMAZING! Please keep doing what you're doing!:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment