• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,812 Views, 183 Comments

Good, bad, and why me? - Normalguy



It was just a normal day of going to school, and I just dont know what went wrong.

  • ...
16
 183
 1,812

Lunch tricks

Ponyville Exploration

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=--=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=0-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Twilight's place or something)


" Hey Twilight can I has heals please?" I ask while on the floor in pain.

" What are 'heals'." She asks.

" It means that i'm in pain and need to be healed." Her horn glows for a couple of seconds and some of the pain goes away. Sleeping in the dungeons and getting chased are not good for the muscles. Anyway I get off the floor and look to see all of Twilights friends giving me looks. Twilight self seems disturbed. The orange one which I think is Applejack haves a stern look as if I was in trouble, i'm not in trouble, Right? Anyway Rarity I think has a rather disturbed face. The pink one is bouncing up and down. And Fluttershy is giving a worried look, I wouldn't blame her.
" Hey, what happened to the pony that was grey and the little one to?" Twilight tell me that she is very grateful but confused to what happened and who to thank. Hearing this gave me relief.

Twilight changes the subject.
" So what happened after the teleport?"

" Well I made friends." She seems to facehoof at this.

" No, tell me all of what happened." She says in a stern voice. I was about to say something but. "NOW."

I tell them what happened, such as how I tackled the princess. I was gonna keep going but Twilight went on a rant for ten minuets or so, all the others seem to be in a short form of shock of some kind. I wait for the rant to end and continue on the point of the story of the history of humans and how I got my bag back. Some seemed to facehoof at this and I ask whats wrong. They soon tell me that it was Twilight who was gonna give me my bag. Huh.

I keep telling the story of how someone named Discord came in and we soon became friends. all of them look at me in disbelief, but I pulled out my IPod and showed them the selfie of me and Discord. Twilight seemed look at my IPod with great interest but before she could ask I put it away and continue the story of the chase with the princess. While telling the story I get to the part where were at standstill, and how I escape. Some were genuinely surprised at this. I quickly tell the part where I go back into the throne room and ask for a place to sleep and end up in the dungeons. All seemed worried at this giving each other looks of worry. Having a eye for detail I notice this but put it off. I was gonna tell them how I woke up and escaped but all of a sudden my stomach growls with great noise. I ask Twilight
" I'm hungry got lunch?"

Twilight walks into the kitchen I presume and walks out with troubled face and says.
" Were out of food." She seems to be mumbling to herself at what to do about the food problem but I make a better solution I think. I walk to the front door, and as I was about to open it a great force pushes me face first to the door and black out.
=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=----==-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
3rd person view at Twilight's)
" So what now?" Rainbow dash asks.

" We should send a letter to the princess." Says Twilight.

" But then why is he here? Wouldn't the princess do something?" Says Applejack.

" Well I have to know what to do with him, so i'm gonna send a letter to the princess. SPIKE!!"

While the three discuss on what to do Rarity and Fluttershy inspect Jon.
" Why is his clothes so raggedy? Its quite dreadful." Says Rarity,

" Do you think he's ok?" Says Fluttershy.

While the other were talking no one notices the pink mare slip away " Mwahahahah..."
=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=---=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-
Jon's head or something)

I Awake in a black void, typical. I see a light, typical. I go towards the light, because theirs nothing but black. I get to the light and the light envelops me. My vision clears and I see a landscape of a grassy plain with assorted flowers that go as far as the eye can see, in the clear blue sky is a sunny day with just enough clouds, in the background I see mountain ranges with the whitest snow. in the middle of this is a lady with tan skin long flowing hair and bright eyes of brown. She seemed to be around the ages of 25-30s but who am Ito judge. She's wearing white gown that goes from top too bottom.

I know its rude to stare but who is she. Before I could ask she talks first.

" Hey Jon." She says

" Who are you?" I ask while pointing at her

" Aww don't you know me?" She says while making a pouty face and crossing of the arms.

Oh god its the voice in my head." Iris?" I ask somewhat confused.

" That's what you named me, Right?"

" Yes I did, but why do you look like this?" I say while holding both my arms out and move them up and down gesturing at her body.

" Well I wanted to look pretty."

" Oh where am I, just wanna know."

" In your head."

" Oh... Always thought it be a bunch of me's in my head at some kind of NASA control panel of sorts keeping up with my body. Or could you augment my body to have super strength?

" No, you don't have that." I felt slightly sad and by slightly sad I mean I curled up into a ball and rocked back and forth thinking about Asian things. " But, you do have stats like a RPG in a form of a hologram ." She said. This made me get up and look interested. She pulled up a hologram and it had my stats.

------------------------------------------
Name: Jon LEVEL:1
Race: Human
Health:89/100

STR:6
DEF:5
DEX:5
CON:4
INT:3
S-INT:5
WIS:2
CHA:1
MAG:000
------------------------------------------

" What's with my stats, why am I level one, what's with the magic, why are they so low, and what is the S-INT?"

" Well one your human, same for two, you don't have magic, average for a human is 3, and S-INT is basically street smarts."

" Can I level up?"

" Maybe? I wouldn't try it."

" Why is my health not at full?"

" How did you get here?"

" I got -, ooh yeah I remember now."

" Anything else?"

" How do I get out?"

" About now."

" What do you mea-" That's all I got before everything went black.
=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=--==-=-=--==-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=---=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--==-=-=-=--===-=-=-==-====-=-=-==-=-=-
Twilight's door)

I wake up to the very nice floor, think its oak. Any way I get up and see the other ponies talking, me being the anti social person I am I walk out the door slowly until the stupid door had to creak. All the ponies look at me. I stare back and while doing so I step out of the door. Soon after I hear multiple hooves clop against the wood floor. Thinking quickly Irun to the back of the... tree. And that's why the wooden floors are high quality. Anyway I run to the back of the house tree library thing and wait for the rush to pass.

Seeing that everything is turning up Jonathan. I go to I think the back door, but its locked. Ok how can I get in through this door without punching it? I knowpunch it! pick it! Wait I don't have a pick of sorts. Seeing the gauntlet on my hand I think for it to be come a key. But it doesn't work this must mean that the item is either a defense or offense. Testing this I think of a kite shield, ask and you shall receive. The shield is golden in metal that shines brighter then the sun with a royal purple gem in the middle with engravings around it too make it look like a sun. The shield is quite normal being the size around my torso. Handy.

Thinking of a way to get back to the door I think of something I can pick at it something long and thin that's a weapon. Got it a rapier, the lock is big enough it'll fit. I make image in my head and boom or flash a rapier appears. The rapier is a elegant sword with a silver blade and a intricate golden hand guard at the pommel is a pointy purple gem, neat. I inspect the weapon to admire it neat for speed, precision and stabbing something feature Jon will need. Any way seeing that the blade is thin enough I slip the tip in and jiggle around, and bingo! If you know what I mean, heh heh.

The door opens and I was gonna walk in but I still have the sword in hand. I quickly change it back into a gauntlet and go inside. I walk in through the kitchen seeing all dem pots and pans. I walk through and enter the min room being the living room. Going in I see a purple lizard thing. OMG Barney will get his revenge for what I did. Looking at the lizard he sees me and stares back everything is silent but he breaks it first.

" Whoa, who are you?"

" Jon, What and who are you?"

" I'm a Spike the dragon. What are you?" He says while pointing.

" I'm a human." This talk is tense but it seems to be easing. " What do you do around here?"

" Well i'm an assistant of Twilight and do stuff around her like, organize the books or send letters to the princess."

Wait if he can send letters to the princess then maybe I can get lunch.
" Hey Spike can you send a letter to the princess for me i'll write it, ok?"

" I guess so..."

" Great, so where's the paper?" Spike walks out of the room and soon comes back wit a quill and scroll. I take the items and look at the quill, I cant write with a quill. I give the quill back to Spike and he looks at me questionably . I grab my bag off my bag and pull out a pen. Spike still looks at me with a still befuddled look on his face. I click the pen, take the scroll and write something down. This is what it said.

Dear princess Sunshine

Hello there it's me Jon. When I got here Twilight wanted to know what we talked about and stuff. Anyways your probably busy with your princess crap stuff. Also its lunch and Twilight wouldn't let me in to the outside world, what's up with that? Can you do me a favor and teleport me lunch at Twilight's. I'd like a PB&J sandwich, please. I don't know what i'm supposed to do but Twilight went after me supposedly in town.

- Your friend Jon <3

P.S: I always return the favors, no matter what. I'll do everything in my power to get whatever you need from that favor. Bye!

I curled it up without a thought and gave it to Spike. Spike then blew on the scroll and went up in flames.

" Why did you set it on fire?" I ask while rushing the purple dragon.

" Whoa, whoa, chill out. That's how I send messages to the princesses. My flames do that." He says in a hurried tone.

" Oh, ok." I wait for something to happen. Hey look interesting thing! Anyway Spike burped a scroll and gave a quick glance without opening it and gave it to me. I unfurled the scroll and read what it said.

Dear Jon

Your sandwich will arrive shortly and I take your word on that favor and maybe need it soon.

- Your friend Princess Celestia

Soon after reading this I felt something drop in my stomach. I just realized I just gave a princess a favor oh god why didn't you think past Jon?

"Good job Jon giving a princess of the sun a favor with out thinking." Iris says

" Shut up Iris your not helping." I thought back.

A flash later and a medium sandwich appeared out of nowhere. That's neat. I was about to eat but my gut has this feeling. probably missing something, got it missing a drink, what could that drink be? Milk.
" Hey Spike got milk?"

" Uh yeeaah just let me get it." Spike soon came out with a glass jug of milk and a glass cup.

" Thanks let me pour it and you put it back." he nods and I quickly pour the milk and give the jug back to him. He takes the jug and walks away to put it back. I'm all set up. Milk, check. Food, check. Ready to eat face? Check. Me having the bad luck I am someone walks through the door. That someone is the five mares looking exhausted. most giving either a glare or look of relief.
" What's wrong?" I ask while putting the sandwich in my mouth, taking a bite and chewing.

" WHERE WERE YOU!" Twilight yells. Gauging the situation I thought of what to say carefully.

I hold up my hand and chew a couple times before swallowing. Don't speak with your mouth full, das nasty.
" I was here the whole time." I calmly say.

" HOW DID YOU GET IN?"

" I went through the back."

" IT'S LOCKED, EXPLAIN NOW!"

" Simple, I picked the lock or maybe destroyed it giving it a thought now."

" YOU PICKED THE LOCK TO MY BACK DOOR?"

" Yea." She seemed to be calming down but still angry.

" Oh my Celestia, what am I gonna do with you?"

" I don know. Your choice really."She seemed to notice the sandwich next and decided to ask about that.

" Where did you get food? Did you steal it?"

" Well I got it from the princess of the day you could say, heh I rhymed."

" What do you mean got it from the princess?"

" Exactly what it means, I got it from the princess." This seemed to make the other four ponies worry, and Twilight a little angry.

" Tell me how you got the sandwich. NOW."

I tell them the story of what I did and some seemed to have a 'really?' face after. I quickly ate the food and waited for something to happen.

" So what now?" asked the rainbow one. Not knowing all their names I threw out a suggestion.

" How about we do full introductions? I don know all of you and may be you can ask me questions after." They all seemed to agree. We all sat in a circle and Started from left to right.

" Hello i'm Twilight Sparkle and as you can see i'm a unicorn which means I can do magic. I'm the prized student of princess Celestia, and I moved here to study the magic of friendship." I nod to confirm and move on.

" Hi there i'm am Rarity and I own a fashion business with clothes. If you come by and need clothes i'll make some for you if needed." Nods.

" Well howdy there, i'm Applejack and I live and work at Sweet Apple Acres bucking apples and bringing them in and sell them to everypony in town." Nods.

" I'm Rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in Equestria , i'm also a weather pony so that means I help the weather change every now and then. Don't for get i'm watching you bub."

the last pony did not seem like she wanted to talk seeing that she was tiptoeing away until I looked at her.

" You don't have to talk if you don't want to I think your name is Fluttershy right?" She nods at this and bury her face in her hooves, aww that's cute. Twilight spoke up soon after.

" Fluttershy here is the local care taker of all the animals in Ponyville. She's also the kindest pony you'll ever meet." Chimes in Twilight.

" Ok so who wants to ask me first?" all of hem raise there hooves. " New system we go from left to right and if you have a question for me i'll do my best to answer and if you don't say pass, got it?" all of them nod. Twilight first, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, And lastly Fluttershy.

" What are you gonna do around here?"

" I don't really know, only the feature will tell."

" Whats that red stuff on your clothes?" Rarity asks.

" What red stuff?" I look on my clothes and find some splotches of red on my back. " Ketchup guess i'll have to get a new shirt. Wait you said you'll make me new clothes right?" She nods. " Ok guess i'll be coming soon, I guess."

" When do you think your gonna go home?" Applejack asks.

" I don't know only time will tell."

" I challenge you to a spar!" Says Rainbow Dash.

" No."

" But wh-"

" No I will not fight without good reason."

" But why?"

" Reasons. That's all I will say."

" Fine... You owe me a spar later." She says while crossing her forelegs.

" Heh heh, no I don't. Next."

"..............." Fluttershy um speaks

" Can you speak louder?"

" Can you tell us why you wont fight without reason?"

I heard her this time and I think Rainbow Dash too while i'm thinking of how to answer this Rainbow tells everyone else what Fluttershy said. This is how I worded it.

" Do you want answer one or answer two?" I say with a soft smile hiding my feels.

" Can I have both?" She asks

" You know what, for you i'll tell. One, i'm a bad friend." They all seem to gasp at that but I continue." Two, two words never again." I say with my soft smile turning into a flat emotionless face. Trying to keep the mood up I change the subject.

" So what now? Can we explore the town? I'd really like to see it." This gets them thinking. Twilight is the first to speak.

" I guess we can take you around and show you some highlights."
All of us went to the door and went outside. wonder how they'll react to the thing that was running away from Sunshine.

Author's Note:

This took longer then expected because...
one: Cousins are over for visiting
Two I had about half of it typed nut accidently delete all of it,( This was before I saw the save function.)
Three: Google docs isn't working for me, wont give me my damn files.
Four: i'm still new to this
Five: This is a good number to stop