• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,813 Views, 183 Comments

Good, bad, and why me? - Normalguy



It was just a normal day of going to school, and I just dont know what went wrong.

  • ...
16
 183
 1,813

Fight!!! and a meeting

Fight! and a meeting.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
You are welcome to put on your own fight music.)


“HEY, NUMB MUTTS!!” I shout and it works to get their attention. All the look at me with a strong scowl on their face and I grin like a madman .

They all rush except a few that stay back. I started to then strategize a way to fight them so I had a discussion.

Hey Iris, How many do you think there are?”

“ It looks like a small group of ten.”

“ If I win new record. Now, lets see how this goes with airbending. And Iris keep count to how many are left, got it?”

“ Roger!”

I wait until the right moment to strike. I see them charging at me with beaten up and battered spears I think for a moment and smile. One dog started running faster than the rest and I meet him before he meets me, with a swift punch to the face. he staggered back, and I connect with a back fist to him once again sending him out of the fight. I grab his body armor and toss him to the side.

“ Nine.”

I knew that I could airbend, I also knew that that three more were charging, I spin to face them instead of taking stance I throw out my hands in a swift movement, and it works. A gale blew out in front and made them yield momentarily. I take my chance and rush at them doing my favorite combo named ‘the old one-two’ making a swift overhand ark punch to a swift uppercut this affects the first dog greatly, but the other two take notice and strike at me. The first to throw a fist connects and sends me flying a few feet away I tumble and bounce each saying a different grunt in pain.

“ Ow!”
“ Pain!”
“ Moar pain!”

I come to a stop and get back to my feet. A wave a pain shoots through my body, but who cares? Looking towards the dog that hit me seeing he has a smug look on his face. I charge with speed and to a charging hip punch for quick revenge.

Seven.”

Feeling pain in my back I turn around and see the source, a spear. Seeing the spear gave me feelings I never had before, the feeling of a mix between anger and confusion. I run towards the nearest dog and and throw my hands up to the sky a gust blows him high to the sky and everything is silent for those few seconds. The dog comes back falling fast I finish him off with a uppercut to his chest shouting.
“ SHORYUKEN!” I think I saw a dent make in his armor.

Six.”

Three dogs charge me with spears in front, I had a quick through to my self about how I finally got to shout that out and how to weaponize the shield. I image a quick cylinder to trap the dogs in and it seems like a force is blowing around them to keep them contained. While watching I close my eyes and image the shield to my hands, When I open my eyes I see a dark wind cover my hand. I clench my fist and unclench multiple times to test it and it does. I drop the cylinder and rush them, the first dog to meet my the one-two went skidding back, the dog on the left swings at me ,but I raise a fist to block. With the shield around my hands and the dog swinging towards the gale covered fist repels his arm back with gusto. This gave me a opening to uppercut him like Scorpion
swinging my fist up with the force of the gale sends him flying to meet the ground.

Five.”

The dog to the right witnesses what just happens and runs. Hes getting away on all fours and running fast. I quickly think of a way to get to him and make a ball of air, I throw it down and ride it like a snowboard. the dog looks behind him, he sees me and stops. The dog runs at me and pounces at me.

I quickly wonder if I can hump off this, only one way to find out. I jump but get little in height I couldn't think of a solution quick enough and get tackled to the ground. The dog sees his chance and starts pummeling me. I take the hits and think of something to get him off, Got it! I quick screamed at him and he recoiled back I take a wave of my arms quickly and a gust throws him to a wall effectively knocking him out.

“ Four.”

The one that got skidded back charges at me with two spears I propel myself at him and hit him square in the face knocking him off his feet. send another gust of wind to knock him away, he gets thrown back and I finish him off by striking him in the face with a fist of steel winds.

Three.”

I take a quick break to catch my breath i take a deep breath only for it to get it knocked out of me by two of them jumping on me and pummeling me for pain. I think of a quick solution and I remember the shield and make one around me. the dogs keep swinging
until the shield deflects there blows. I quickly expand it and disperse it and sends them flying each to a different wall.

Two, one left how are you gonna do it?”

The way of the dragons language of course.”
“ Hey dog guess what.” the dog was trembling with a spear at hand and seemed like to gather the courage to charge. Using my airbender powers, I take a deep breath and shout at the loud and especially proud.
" FUS RO DAH!"

The poor dog goes flying into the forest near the edge of town. I give him a quick salute and sit down to take a rest, but it was short lived when a golden beam shot the ground next to me sending me flying and tumbling to the ground. I then heard a loud voice say.
" HALT YOU SHOULD NOT HURT MY PONIES YOU CRIMINAL SCUM!!!"
I heard a gallop of hooves behind me and I guessed it was those six ponies. That's when my heart sank when I think I heard Twilight say.

*Gasp*" Princess Celestia!"


Crap. Did I mention I get nervous around new people? Now lets see what happens to royalty. Hoo ray!!ehhh...

Author's Note:

There's the fourth chapter.
I Wonder how the meeting is gonna go.

If there's anything wrong please do tell