• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,812 Views, 183 Comments

Good, bad, and why me? - Normalguy



It was just a normal day of going to school, and I just dont know what went wrong.

  • ...
16
 183
 1,812

Day 5 Part 2: BATH TIME

Day 5 Part 2: BATH TIME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last time on: Good, bad, and why me?

" Ooohh...So were going in one at a time, right?"

" No were not, why?"
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~__

Now back to the story.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

" Why should I bathe with you? Cause I don't want to."

" What's wrong with it? Your injured and need help."

" Yeah but i'm fine. See?" I wiggle myself off her back, brace for impact and hop down. Only to be caught with magic and put back on her back. Son of a bitch. "Come on, why'd you do that?"

" Because you're injured and need to bathe."

" I am perfectly capable to bathe by myself."

" Stop being so foalish." Foalish?" I invoke my favor." Sheeeit.

" This is what you use your favor on?"

Come on she could of used her favor on anything, like donating my body to science, or tell her a story, maybe even helping her out of something, but it had to be this. I curse the guy behind the desk! After hearing that, Luna and Rarity decide to join in.

" Jon! How could you owe the princess a favor?" Says Rarity. " When, how, why?" She says in disbelief.

" Yes Jon, How?" Says Luna in a mocking tone.

" Well, it was like the third day I was here. Twilight left for something and I met Spike. He said something about sending letters to Celestia and I was hungry. So I asked her for a favor and I got food."

" Oh what did you get?" Asks Rarity. " Was it something royal and extravagant?"

" Nope." Her face turned to shock. If stares could kill, she'd shoot lasers. " I got a sandwich and a drink. Totally worth it."

" You asked Sister for a sandwich? HA!" Apparently Luna thought this was hilarious.

" Yeah I did, and it was worth it." Really was." So Celestia. This is what you use your favor on?"

"Yes."

" I see, But the possibility are endless when it comes to favors. I mean, why would you want to use it on that when you could use it on something like, me making you something, I can cook some good brownies." I can't cook with out a recipe though

" Sorry, but I do like the thought of that. Brownies are okay to me, not my favorite."

" I love brownies though." Says Luna. " What does one do to get this 'favor'."

" I ask you for a favor and then when that is done I owe you a favor. Simple."

" I see..." Luna went to thinking. Don't they have like chefs or something to cook for them?

" See Celestia I can do anything-ish, so why does it have to be this?"

" Because I said so. An that is it."

" Iris? Help? Please?"

" Try faking your sick."

" Thanks."

" But Celestia." I start. "I don't feel well. *Cough, cough.* I don't want it to be my fault if I got you sick. *Cough, cough* I must have caught it in the hospital when I *Cough* I woke up *Cough*." My acting skills are top notch ish.

" I see, But how can you bathe if you can't wash your self."

" What do you *cough* mean?"

" A unicorn's magic is dangerous to use when they are sick."

" Oh I see then *cough* I guess I will need help then." There just happens to be a solution to everything that is wrong to me doesn't there.

We continue the walk down halls till we get to Celestia's 'Royal chambers' wherever that is. The walk was silent, wasn't awkward but silent enough to hear only the clop steps of everyone's else hooves. And here I lay on royalty's back with a bloody coat and boredom. Another window, another door.

" Are we there yet?" I say to none in particular.

" Yes were here." Answers Celestia. Yay-ish." Luna, why don't you go to the throne room with Rarity and get something to eat,"

" Very well sister, have a pleasant bath then. Farewell." Luna says as she walks away with Rarity. I want food too...Am I still aloud to eat meat? Wait...never mind.

" I want food too." I say in a whiny voice.

" After Jon, just wait okay?" Celestia says as she faces me. She opens the door and walks us inside.

" Fine, was never a big fan of breakfast. More of a lunch guy."

" I see, can you walk?" She asks.

" Let me down and we'll see." She then levitates me off her back and onto the floor. I take a few test steps getting a feel, it hurts but I can walk. The pain is borderline bearable, but as a man I must not show pain unless certain conditions are met.

" Oh no, you're still hurt." She says in a worried tone.

" What no... I'm fine it's only a little bit of pain and I can walk just fine." I take a few steps only to be levitated to her face.

" You don't have to lie to me you know." Her eyes still hold worry. I'm more worried for the fact of I just met her like three days ago or something and the fact that she might be getting too attached.

" I see then, shall we go to the baths then?"

" Yes." With me in her magic grasp she walks over to a door and opens it with magic. The opened door reveals a giant room full white as pearl marble and s big bath enough to fit more people then you would see at a public swimming pool in the middle of summer. I can see why she wanted to help, without it I seriously think I might of drown somehow.

" Are you sure these are the baths? This looks like more like a damn swimming pool!"

" Language! And yes these are my private baths. Now let's get cleaned."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip ish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bath itself isn't too bad, it's not to deep, waters just right and i'm getting cleaned. I'm glad that the baths aren't too deep, they only seem to reach the top of Celestia's legs. I could still drown, it is a possibility. The cleaning process was gentle. The princess got a scrub filled with soap and scrubbed, everywhere. It was silent for most of the time seeing as it was mostly splashed of the water. I look at myself now and all the blood is gone, so were done right?

" So, were done right?" I ask.

" Not quite. I need to clean my self next."

" Oh, okay."

" Jon? I have something to ask you." Where did my life go when, here I am having a pony that is a princess ask me something.

" Uh, sure, what is it?"

" Could I adopt you?" Wat? I stay quiet to think for a moment.

" Did I hear that right? Iris can you confirm?

" Yes sir I can Guvna. She has said what you thought sir." she says in a fake accent.

" Well then, that escalated quickly. What should I do?"

" Why don't you accept?"

" Why? So I can become the 'royal family' ?

" That and think of the benefits. Oh yeah!" With you being related to the princess, you can do more then the average pony. You can learn to fight better from the guards with her permission, and maybe you can even get some motherly favors."

" Think I should question it first?"

" Always question something good kid."

" Does that mean I should question you?"

" Later, for now question the princess.

" Why would you want to adopt me?" I ask her.

" I just thought that you would like some family over here."

" But, you said you would find me a way back home. Is there no way?"

" My sister and I are still working on it, I just thought in the mean time you'd like a family."

" But what would happen when I leave?"

" You would still be in the family if your wondering."

" But if I leave, then I can't come back right?"

" We could work on a way for you to come back also if that's what you want."

" Maybe, but I still don't get why?"

" When you need somepony for help, let it be your family."

" I see, what would you be to me if you adopt me?"

" I could be your mother, or your aunt."

" What would I be, title wise?"

" A prince at least, there are others if you'd like.

" I see. I guess I don't have any more questions then."

" Your answer then?"

" Sure, but are we going to do this publicly or on the down low?" I can regret this later.

" What do you want? Son?" Oh I am going to have to get use to hearing that.

" On the down low. I have a question for you though, * deep breath* mom." I don't feel good now.

" Sure what is it?"

" How do you feel that i'm actually a human?"

" Why do you ask, but the answer right now is like my own son." She finishes cleaning herself and turns to me.

"Uhh, great. So we gonna go eat?"

" If that is what you would like son." She put to much emphasis on 'son'.

Ever had a thing you were planning to do and you went through with it and then regretted it right after? This is that thing I regret. It's going to be so weird having a mother that can understand me now.

Celestia gets up and lifts me along in her magic. We get out of the royal baths and go to the royal chambers. I feel I should ask her more questions about this mother son thing. She's too friendly to do this, I bet there is some kind of ulterior motive behind this, or she has a motherly fetish.

Celestia puts me on her bed and brings a towel out of somewhere to dry herself off. And here I am on her bed, or should I say, 'mom's' bed wet. I look around to see that for a royals room it's quite simple. there aren't many decorations except for the big painting of her and Luna and the occasional photo in frame on top of the fire place. While looking around 'mom' decided it would be something would be funny to dry me off in surprise, in magic of course.

'Mom' draped the towel over me ad started rubbing to dry me off. As soon as she's done she took it off. Is it wrong to feel awkward?

" Thanks..." I tell her.

" No problem, now let's go get breakfast now. What do ya say son?" She says in a overly friendly tone.

" Uhh... Yeah, that would be nice." I say in a tired tone. I get up on the bed and start to walk off towards the door only to be snatched in her magic and put on her back. " I can walk you know." I say to her.

" Ooh, but I wouldn't want my little son to walk and get lost now would he?" She replies in a cutish tone.

" But I would just follow you."

" Don't worry about it. Just enjoy the ride." I'm not sure I can. With me on her back she walks out of the room and into the hallway.

The walk seems kinda long so I just lay on my new mother's back and contemplate once again. I know I make bad decisions, but is this a wrong or right decision. I can't tell. But if there some ghost guy in chain mail of some kind i'd bet he'd say " You chose unwisely." Or some kind of Bull shit like that. Can't I get a sign? It looks like the food hall is near us. The two guards open the door and let us in not questioning why i'm on her back. But my question is why are there guards at the food hall, what are they going to protect? Food? ' Oh, no watch out for the thief! He's got the cabbage!' Hehe, that would be kinda funny to see.

The food hall is revealed to show a Rarity, Luna, and Twilight and co. Her mane looks messy. As soon as we walked in, everyone bows except for me and Luna. Twilight gets up from bowing and looks strait at me going wide eyes. I can't tell if shes angry. Wonder what I can eat here...

Author's Note:

Hows that for a chapter? So this one's kinda short but it got through the bath and the surprise of adoption. Of course it's just for the story it's not going to mean that Jon will live here and stuff, it just means that Celestia has adopted a human kid ish.

If you have any questions then I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

~ Normalguy