• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,812 Views, 183 Comments

Good, bad, and why me? - Normalguy



It was just a normal day of going to school, and I just dont know what went wrong.

  • ...
16
 183
 1,812

Day 2: New school! Press z to equip

Day 2: New school! Press z to equip

Hooray new transition line! kinda?)

I woke up to Rarity calling.

" Golden Spark it's time to wake up!" That sing song voice woke me up.

I'm defintly awake for sure but I want to sleep. Damn ponies. I put a pillow over my head to attempt something. What do I attempt... I don't know. Delaying the inevitable, school, something boring? Yes. I lay in the bed waiting. Rarity decides to come in.

" Goldie? Why aren't you out of bed yet?" I lift my head from the bed and turn to her. Gotta think of a excuse fast!

" Uh... I can't open doors,and I haven't got dressed yet." That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

" Well I was going to come in sooner, but why would you get dressed? It's only your first day of school."

" Oh nothing. *sigh* Just a human thing." Back in my world it was just my family and me. I got up, got dressed and left without a word, this is were I am now.

" Come along darling we must fix your mane and eat." Hooray meals. she walks away and I follow.

" What's wrong with my hair?" Well I could think of unnecessary reasons but their unnecessary.

" It's called mane, and it's so, so.." She can't find the words to describe it. Is it really that bad?

" Messy? Drab? Everywhere?" Back home I never combed my hair with out a reason.

" Well if you put like that then, yes." By now were both in the main room. Instead of the kitchen, Rarity here has other plans. We enter a side room with a mirror, comb, and a plethora of beauty products. " Sit here." She motions her hoof to a cushion on the floor.

" Your only gonna use the comb, right?" Right now i'm somewhat worried.

"Yes, now sit so we can get started." I sit down and wait.

She lifts a comb with her magic and get's started. While she's combing I decide to ask her some questions.

" Hey Rarity."

" Yes dear?"

" Can I ask you some questions?"

" Yes, what would you like to ask."

" How am I gonna get to school?"

" I'm taking you there after breakfast."

"Ok. Are there video games here?"

" Video games? Equestria has a certain level of it you can say." Did she just make a pun?

" Do you have consoles?"

" Dear, what in Equestria is a console." By now she finished combing my 'mane'. Uhg when she's not looking later i'll shake my head to feel normal again.

" Simply, a console is a video game for your home." That's the only way I can put it.

" Oh. I'm not sure about those but we have arcade games." Ah a arcade. Classic.

" Cool, what time is it and what's for breakfast." We walked from the side room and made our way into the kitchen, we both walked in and she went towards one way and I to the table

" The time now is 5:26, and breakfast is pancakes."


" Neat. I guess i'm done for now then." Rarity started making breakfast. While waiting I decide to 'talk' with Iris.

"Hey Iris you up?"

" Yes but i'm going back soon." Her voice holds grogginess.

" Don't i'll need your help for school."

" Why would you need my help? Your a highschooler, this is elementary level stuff.

" Yeah but it'll be boring."

" Yeah good luck with that. Bye!

I seriously doubt her usefulness sometimes, but she does have point. It's for little kids and stuff. By now they should be learning multiplication and long division. I can do that. Any future thoughts were cut off by Rarity.

" Time to eat." She said this as she levitated two plates of pancakes to the table. I have a plan to take my food and eat it. It's stupid enough, so it might work.

" Hey Rarity."

" Yes?"

" Do you see the pony outside with such a terrible dress."

" It can't be that terrible now can it?"

" Oh yes it can. Do you not see that it doesn't match with her mane, coat color and even her eyes." Her face is showing stress and worry. I feel somewhat bad, not guilty though.

" I'm sure everypony has there style." Her voice is wavering somewhat.

" But Rarity she isn't even treating the dress with respect." I think she's almost snapped." You must go help her." Oh no she's getting away!" I point my golden clad hoof towards a random window thinking that it works. Rarity's eyes widen.

" Stay right here and wait for me." She tells me. She then turns around and heads towards the front door and gallops out like a fire behind her. I smile deviously. It worked.

I get off the chair and jump on to the table. I take a plate of pancakes over to me and sit on the table. Looking around the table I notice a bottle of syrup. Perfect. Problem, its glass. It be so much easier if it was plastic, it be as simple as nudge the bottle to the plate, knock it over and then step on it to get syrup. BUT that's not it it's glass. Got it.

I grab the glass bottle in a hug and use my mouth to open the cap. After a moment I find the opening a pop is heard and huzzah I got it open now stage two. I move the bottle slowly so I cradle it downwards so it pours the sweet stuff all over the pancakes. After a little bit of maneuvering with my hooves, I put the bottle back on the table where it was and I prepare to eat. Wonder where Rarity is. Meh.

I get on all four hooves and lower my head to eat the pancakes.

.

.

.

Delicious. I feel like i'm grazing on grass, but pancakes instead. I eat the magnificent bastards but all of a sudden nothing happens. My gut says stop, or hurry, shits going down. I disobey my gut and keep eating. I'm really worrying about Rarity, being slightly paranoid I eat faster I soon finish the pancakes and sit down on my ass and sigh in relief. It all changed when Rarity came back. Shit.

Her face: Rage. Well I'd like to thank some people. My friends and family. Shit that's all I have. I can't die I still have so much to live for. Like a Twinkie, I still haven't had one of those yet. And I plan not to so... Plan B! Run awa- I mean Tactical retreat!

I start by jumping off the table and landing on my front hooves. Damn it I buckle under the landing and fall to the floor. Chest first then the rest of my body after. Great. Rarity seemed surprised at this.

" Goldie, Are you ok?" It seems as all the anger disappeared, good.

" Yeah, perfect." I push myself off the floor and sit where I fell. I feel a little wobbly after that. Stupid pony body. I finally get a good look at the table and see that its about 1.5x taller than me. Wonder how long it took Rarity to realize it was a trick.

" Goldie, Why did you trick me?"

" Cause. I was really hungry and I couldn't wait for you. You took a very long time if I might add." It's like Bomber man except that I trapped myself in a corner with a bomb right behind me.

" That doesn't explain it."

" Isn't it time for school?" Do I doge the bomb? She looks around and stops for a moment. She then answers.

" It's 6:28, and school starts at 7:00 and it's a ten minuet walk." She says this out loud, probably thinking out loud." Don't worry we still have time to spare." Hooray! <-sarcasm." Now why did you trick me Golden Spark."

" Cause I wanted food."

" *sigh* You know what. Go to the main room and wait while I prepare a lunch bag for you." I follow the orders and walk out. I sit on the oh so familiar couch and wait.

While waiting I got a feeling I haven't got in a long time, nervousness. The same New School nervousness I got every time I went to a new school. On the outside I look purely neutral and not interested, but on the inside I freak out. Rarity came in with a brown sack, which is probably my lunch, and a bag(?) both in her magic of course.

" What's with the bag?" I ask.

" Well Its yours to use for school and your lunch is a daisy sandwich with a bottle of apple juice."

" How am I supposed to open the bottle?"

" Try using magic."

" I don't know how to use magic."

" Oh, um... It's quite simple all you have to do is focus on something and it will happen, well that's for a simple manipulation spell."

" Ok."

" Now let's move on, it's almost time for school."

" Hooray." I say this with heavy sarcasm but it seems like Rarity didn't catch it.

" Good now come along." She puts the lunch sack in the other bag and put's it on me. it not to heavy or uncomfortable. Just there. Rarity opens the door and walk out. I follow behind her soon.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
(another transition line Cause experiments.)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
( The school)

Me and Rarity are now at the school. The school itself isn't that bad just very old. It seems to seems to be modeled after a barn painted red of course with a bell on top and a soft grassy area near the front. A fence borders around probably to keep strays in and strangers out. Me and Rarity go up to the front but i'm stopped by a hoof a white one.

" Stay here I will go talk to the teacher." Wonder how the teacher is. I sit on the step and wait. Rarity soon comes back out with another pony. (Guess Who!)

The new pony is purple like twilight but a darker shade, and without a horn or wings. On her side is three daisies with smiles. I personally would of chose roses but meh. Her mane is a two tone pink with a light pink sandwiched in between slightly darker pinks. Wonder what her name is. Rarity spoke out.

" Here is the little colt Cheerilee." Uhg she called me little. I'm thinking I should tell her I don't like it when someone calls me that but I just stay silent.

" Well, hello there little guy." Uhg." What's your name?" Cheerilee asks. Just ignore it, just ignore it...

" My name is Golden Spark. I will tell more when the rest of class asks about me." I say this in a deep voice and monotone at that. I think I freaked her out.

" Uh Rarity can I talk to you for a moment." There is uncertainty in her voice. She walks a couple yards away from me with Rarity, But I just sit there and wait. Wait, now might be a good time to use magic. She said All I have to do is focus on something to manipulate it. I assume that moving it is just willing it. I notice a pointy rock on the ground. I focus slightly on it and it lifts up. I thought it would take more focus. Apparently it did because the rock shot up into the air like it teleported. Man if you were there you would see a rock and then a shock wave.

I'm astounded at what just happened. Let's review shall we. Lifted a rock with little focus, Focused really hard then rock went bye bye to the sky. If it falls down, I wonder what it's gonna hit and how big the destruction is. I am now somewhat scares to lift something up with magi now. But if i'm in a fight... I can make use of it. Something just turned awesome. I quickly look around for another rock. I found one. This time I put more focus into lifting. I focus even more trying to write something in he dirt. I spelled out my real name without thinking about the ponies. I just realized something.

I lost concentration again. I shield myself bracing something to happen. After a short moment all I look to see what happened. I see my real name written on the ground and the rock I used. Ok then Wonder what made the other rock shoot to the sky then. let see if we can make tis one rocket too. I focus on the rock and it levitates I then focus really hard. I release all focus and the rock shoots to the air. Ok got it, it's kinda worked like a rubber band but on steroids and adrenalin. Cool. I stopped with the rock rockets and waited for Cheerilee and Rarity. I say sorry for anyone who got hit. The mares came back. Rarity spoke first.

" Golden Spark." Rarity says.

" Yeah?" I say this in a normal voice.

" Be on your best behavior, be nice, be respectful to Ms. Cheerilee an to the other foals and lastly, NO FIGHTING." She said this with authority. I took this to heart, cause you gotta follow the rules. I just follow the one I choose to like no murder and this.

" Yeah, yeah. Don't worry I got this." She nods, but has a work of worry. Cheerilee takes over.

" Now, Golden Spark let's go inside and introduce you to the class." We both go inside, her first and she announces a announcement. " Settle down class we have a new student!" I walk in after he and survey the class as they to me. All I know is the CMC. " Now why don't you tell us about yourself." Everyone is silent, waiting to hear me talk. I thought of a back story already, wonder if I have to use it.

" *sigh* Hello everypony." I change it to make sure none suspect me. Hopefully it works." My name is Golden Spark. That is all." Cheerilee speaks once again.

" Now lets ask him some questions." Thanks for asking for my consent." Now who wants to go first?" All hooves raise up.
" Oh, um Golden Spark why don't you choose." Hooray.<-sarcasm.

" Why don't we start from the front then snake to the back." I suggest.

" Wonderful, now let's get started. You can pass if you want to."

Ready...

Set...

Wait 4 it...

Go!!

First kid in the to row far right says. " Where did you come from."

" Canterlot. Next."

Front row middle kid asks. "What's your cutie mark?" Her tone holds much sass. The filly has a pink coat and a purple and white mane. (guess who?)

" What's your name first?" I ask her.

" It's Diamond Tiara, So do you have a cutie mark are not?" I turn to my butt and guess what I don't have one. Wasn't expecting one. I turn back to answer her question.

" Nope. Next" Diamond Tiara tells the filly something next to her and apparently it's funny, cause they both laugh and giggle. The filly next to her speaks her question.

" My name is Silver Spoon." Ok?" And I pass."

" Cool, next." The next kid is Applebloom.

" Do you have a family?"

" No, next question." I say this without feeling. And the whole class gasps. Try saying that three times fast. The next asker is Sweetie Belle.

" What happened to your leg."

" This?" I bring the armor clad leg up. Remember that backstory I thought of. Yeeaaah... " When I was in Canterlot, My house caught fire." I stopped there cause everyone gasped. " I was in my house when it happened. While trying to get out a beam came down and struck this leg. My leg went paralyzed, I couldn't feel it but it's still here. My parents already escaped but they realized that I wasn't with them. They tried to go back but the others said it was to dangerous." Lots of murmuring is heard through out this.

" I was still stuck under the beam waiting for my death, but Princess Celestia came through the flames. She heard the distraught of my parents and wanted to help. Guards tried to stop her saying it was too dangerous. But she said this. ' What kind of ruler am I if I can't help them.' When she said that everypony stopped."

" She then galloped towards the inferno looking for me. As you can see she found me. She threw away the beam in her magic and took me outside to my parents. She offered a place in the castle for my parents. My parents gratefully accepted and we lived there for awhile. While there my dad researched a way for me to walk again, but long story short The princess helped and I now have this around my leg." I finished the story and another hoof is raised. The asker, Scootaloo.

" Um, uh, What do you do for fun?" I can tell that she is trying to lift the mood up but I don't really care.

" Nothing really, I explore sometime and play videogames every so often." This perked up a certain little colt. ( guess who!)

The next two questions are irrelevant about me but I answer them cause its a class. One colt's question is interesting.

" So.. You like video games?" The colt who asks me this has a dark brown coat and a mane that reminds me of bacon, atop on his head is a green hat with a green propeller.

" Yeah I do. What's your name?"

" Oh it's Button Mash."

"Cool. Is that all the questions?" I ask. Everyone nods. Cheerilee steps in now.

" Ok class, it seems like that went longer than expected but. Lunch time everypony!" Everyone rushes out. I star towards the door but is soon stopped. " Golden Spark can you come here for a moment." I trot over to Cheerilee and converse.

" Yeah?" I say.

" Rarity told me what's happening" Well shit.

" Which parts?"

" Enough to know that the story is fake. Now tell me why did you say that."

" Wait what part did she tell you?"

" That is none of you business now speak."

" Well I don't know what she told you but can I tell you something?"

" Very well. What is it."

" Ok you know that recently there was a weird monkey thing following the CMC."

" Well yes but-"

" I'm that monkey thing." Everything is silent. She stands up behind her desk and comes in font of me.

" Are you telling the truth?" She asks.

" Yes I am."

" Golden Spark, you know what Rarity said."

" Yeah and?"

" Just go outside and go play with the others. I'm gonna go on a lunch break too, I am starving." I'm not sure she believes me. But I go outside anyway.

I walk through the front door and look around, most ponies are playing around or eating. I look for a place to eat my lunch and decide at the tree full of shade. I walk over to it trying to go unnoticed but everything is now silent. All the ponies are now staring at me and murmuring. I frankly don't care about it. I make it to the tree.

I lay down and turn to the side Rarity put my lunch in. I find the right side and nudge it open. I look inside to find the oh so familiar lunch bag. I use my mouth to pull it out and set it down in front of me. I use my magic to levitate the contents out. I lay the juice to the side and take hold of the sandwich. I unwrap it with my magic and eat it with my magic. Simple right? While eating my thoughts drift back to my world and what happens. My thoughts go on for awhile then someone came up to me. The CMC.

" Well howdy there Golden Spark i'm-"

" Applebloom, I know all of you three." Scootaloo speaks next.

" Who are you and why do you know us!"

" Look do you remember me?"

" You look kinda familiar." Says Sweetie Belle.

" Your catching on Sweetie Belle." I say while taking another bite of the sandwich. I finish it and speak again." It's me Jon." I take another bite of the sandwich. The CMC's eyes widen.

" Jon is it really you?" Says Scootaloo. " What happened?" She quit loud right now.

"Shh be quieter, or everyone will hear this." They all nod." After I got chased out of town I went to the forest." The CMC gasp. " I landed in some kind of blue flower that made me this. That's the gist of it."

" Is it called poison joke?" Says Applebloom.

" I don't know, probably." I open the apple juice with my magic I put it between both my hooves and clamp on it I lift it towards my mouth and drink. Refreshing. " So now what? I ask.

" Why don't you tell us what happened in the forest. " Says Scootaloo.

I tell them what happened in the forest about right off from after I split up from them. Mister Plant. And the ruins. As i'm about halfway through the story. But got interrupted. By Diamond Tiara I think.

" Well lookie here, the new blank flank is hanging out with the other blank flanks." Says Diamond Tiara.

" Yeah Blank flanks." Says the grey filly next to her.

" *sigh* What do ya what Diamond Tiara." Says Applebloom.

" Just showing the new kid who's boss." I raise my eyebrow at this. I step up to talk.

"Excuse me? Show me who's boss. Well then your in for a surprise. 'Diamond Tiara' I don't care what so ever."

" WHAT!? Don't you know who I am? I am the richest-"

" Woah, there Stop for a second. You said your the richest. Well I don't care, I have my own wealth and this." I raise my golden leg. " My own wealth would dwarf yours. And I don't care." I say.

" Well... your still a blank flank."

" That's all you got to call me. I've been called stuff ten time worse and they sad that stuff while they tried to beat me up, and I won. You want to know something else? I don't care. Now shoo. I have business." Her face is flustered and angered

" I'll make you regret that!" She says this as she goes away. I predict in the near future someone is gonna hire a couple of thugs, not saying who but... yeah.

" I DON'T CARE!" I yell back to them. I sigh in relief and turn back to the CMC. " Oh yeah, Sweetie Belle."

" Uh um, Yeah Jon?"

" Call me Goldie, same goes for the rest of you. They all nod. " Sweetie Belle. I'm sleeping in your bed a Rarity's"

" Oh that's ok." She says back.

" Oh cool. Lets get back to the story." The bell rings for recess. " Never mind. To class." We all go to class.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
time skip
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Class is over now, Thank god. It was so boring. I literally relearned everything I knew. History, authors, paintings. With pony puns. Ok this might be a alternate dimension or something cause it's all so familiar sounding. Meh. I wait out side for a moment realizing what I need to do.

We definitely have homework for sure, but I can't read pony stuff and they can't to mine. I'll have to ask Rarity to write it or something. She'll have to read it to me, i'll have to answer it and she'll have to write it. That's how it should go. I think. Anyway i'm about top move but I got stopped.

" Wait!" I turn around to see what's his name? It's uh.......Button mash? Yeah Button Mash. " You wanna go to the arcade or something? My treat."

" Sure I don't have any bits anyway. Do you wanna be my friend or something?" I ask him.

" Just trying to make a good impression now lets go. " He runs off, probably to the arcade. Wait I gotta go after him. Crap. I hate running.

" Hey wait for me!" I head after him.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
transition
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Wait for me!" I finally caught up with him. The building looks somewhat rundown. Lights flash around the sign. Kinda useless during the day I think. Just from standing at the outside I can feel the gamers passion. The one place I like about it says "Classic".

" Well here we are at the arcade." Says Button Mash. He looks at me. " Oh sorry." I'm catching my breath and I think i'm wheezing.

" It's fine. Lets go inside." I decide to ask him some questions about the place." Do you know the owner?"

" Kinda. I don't know her name but she wants everypony to call her granny."

" Really? You know what, what's the hardest game here?" He stops and looks at me with horror.

"Are you really sure about that?"

" Mmm. Nope let's go." He looks at me like i'm crazy.

" Ok then it's this way." He takes me through a maze of arcade booths. In the end we end at the hardest game here. in corner.

" So what's it called?" I ask him

" This is the hardest game. They call it Pak-mare." He sounds somewhat scared.

" What's so scary about it?"

" It's imported from Japan." I'm petty sure that's the only place in this world that doesn't have a pony pun. I just realized something. Its imported. From Japan. Shit.

" Ooo things just got interesting. So What are the myths?"

" How did you know?" Its Japan and it's in a corner.

" You just told me. So what's the myth."

" They say that once you start playing you get trapped in there forever."

" That's it? I'll go first then. You said this is the hardest game, right?" He nods." This seems more like a scary one. You know what. Give me a token or a bit or something, i'm gonna play this."

" What! Uh shouldn't you take some precautions or something."

" Mmmm... Maybe. You know what if something happens go find a mare named Rarity and tell then her what happened. Tell her to get Twilight Sparkle. and get me out or something. Got it?" He just stares and nods." Now hand over a bit. Please." He grabs a bronze coin out of his bags with his hoof and hands it to me. I take it in my magic and put it the oh so familiar coin slot. The coin goes down with a clink and the games starts.

The screen changes to the title saying ' one credit inserted. ' . see that it's low enough for me to sit down and raise my front legs to move the joy stick and press the buttons. Why does a game like Pac-man need buttons? Meh gotta play now. I press the button on machine to say 'I'm ready'. The screen shuts down.

" Is it broken? Thank Celestia." Says Button.

The screen comes alive. I have a plain face for all of this, half expecting this to happen in magical pony land. The screen flares out in a bright light. To Button I'm gone. But me i'm in the system.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Button mash)
"OhmyCelestiawhadoIdohesaidifanythinghappensgoget......RARITY!"

Button dashes off to go find Rarity.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jon/Golden Spark)

I wake up to find myself on a black floor. I push myself off the ground. I see that it's like a first view of Pac-man, neat. I look around to see a bunch of white dots floating about two feet off the ground. I look to where the sky would be and see nothing but black. There is neon walls of blue on my left and right, and the dots in front and back.

I here a voice say 'Ready?' I look around to see where it came from but it's not around, I look up to see the familiar pixelated 'ready?' from Pac-man. All of a sudden it says 'Go' I am not prepared for that. I set off on a late start.

The dots or pallets whatever you want to call them, When I touch them they disappear. Probably for my points. I turn around to find a ghost. HOLY SHIT! Have you seen them up close! They are not pixelated right now! I turn around and run as fast as I can to the nearest 'power pallet' or PP for short.

Back to the ghost. The ghost itself is scary. Its wide and about seven feet tall. It's mouth is spiked from the cloth it's under. The eyes are PITCH BLACK. That's enough for me so i'm gonna run now. I look to the 'sky once again hoping for anything that can help. NOPE! Life can't even give me a mirror to look around the place. All I memorized of the Pac-man maze is that there's a PP in the corner of each map. Shit ghost gotta run.

I turn the corner only to be blinded. My eyes adjust to the brightness and I see the PP. It's as bright as a mini sun, wait a sun. I quickly look to my right leg to see if it's there and it is. Sweet! I show it to the PP's light hoping it would transform. It does. Sweeeet.

It become the dagger I once saw, but a dagger wont kill a ghost. What will? The ghost is catching up to me...shit. I grab the dagger in my mouth, take the PP and run towards the ghost. My body glows of light from the PP. I crash into the ghost and it erupts in dust I make it to the opposite corner holding the other PP.

Ok what has videogames taught me to defeat a ghost. Skyrim taught me that Daedric swords do damage to ghost I think? I show the dagger to the PP's light and transform it into a Daedric short sword. I grab the handle in my mouth and wait.
(if you don't know what it looks like go google it)

A ghost approaches from behind. I turn towards it with the blade gripped in my mouth. The Ghost eyes widen. He stops. This might be my chance. I run towards it hoping to stab it and kill it but it soon says something unexpected.

" Ah! Stop please don't hurt me!" The ghost shrinks down and cowers away.

" Why are you chasing me." I ask it.

" Well we chase you because we nopony has played with us in a very long time."

" What do you mean? Long time? Tell me about it, now." I sit down on the black floor and hear it's story.

Basically the story is a young unicorn colt wanted to play the game so bad he practically made it his life to play the game forever, he did just that. He invented a spell that made him go into the game itself. He played the game inside it and beat it.
He had a problem. He never got out. He doomed himself in hear for forever. In spite to do so he cursed this place so for any other payer to come in to die. End

" Well that's stupid." I say. " What a dick. So how can I get out?"

" You can't. But will you play with us?" The now friendly ghost asks.

" Maybe after I find a way out."

" But you can't It's impossible. Were practically in another dimension."

" Oh that's it. Go talk to your other ghost buddies and tell them I have a plan. Give me like ten minuets and meet me at the power pellet over there." I tell him or her i'm not judging." Wait do you want to come with?" Not sure how Equestria will take ghost, but. Meh.

" I would like to, but i'm no sure about the others. I will go talk to them." He turns back into that creepy ass seven foot tall form and drifts away.

I trot over to the PP with the Daedric dagger in mouth I guess. Now what sword can cut through dimensions. Definitely not a game sword, but maybe. Anime?..........Nah i'll make my own. I imagine a regular sword with the ability to cut through dimensions. The flash occurs and the sword is a katana? I imagined a broadsword. I think this weapon has more than I think. I don't want it to go all glados on me. I'll cross that bridge when the time comes.

The katana is golden of course because that's the new trade mark of this thing. The handle has a purple fabric crossing over making a grip for the blade. Nothing is really special about it other than its a transforming object. Yeah normal. The ghost came back with some buds.

" So do any of you want to leave?" I ask them.

" I speak for the group when I say yes." Said the ghost I talked through before.

"Sure lets get this over with." I put the katana in my mouth and slash upwards as high as I can. A slashing sound is heard. I look towards were I slashed and what appears to be the 'doorway'. Its now actually a door but a slash through a dimension. " Let's go." I say as I turn back to the ghosts. I then turn back around and run towards the entry way saying this.

" GERONIMO!!"

After that its like tripping on balls off the walls.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
One tripping of balls later)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________


After tripping balls for awhile I got used to it. I'm not sure if that's good. I then realized that I need to open another opening to Equestria. I swear to myself sometimes.

" HEY GHOST LEADER WHERE ARE YOU!?" I yell.

" Don't worry were right behind you." The leader yells.

" COOL I FOUND A WAY TO GET BACK SO GET READY." I use the katana once again to open a way through. I slash the way through to see Equestria. I think. Cause all I see is the ground, wait. GROUND!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a portal as you can see -> 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I crash to the ground in pain. I hear voices but I ignore them for the time being. I must of dropped the katana cause it's not here. I push my self off the ground to see Rarity, Twilight, and button.

" What's up" I say. I soon find my katana, because it came right next to me stabbing the ground. With that I scared the shit outa me. "Holy hell!" I jump up in a slight fright. " Oh that's where it went." I pull it out of the ground with my magic and put it aside for now. " Um. Sup?"

" Goldie. What happened." Says Rarity." We were so worried about you."

" Goldie can you explain?" Says Twilight.

" Yeah I can, but didn't Button over there explain the situation?" I say.

" Why yes he did but what happened to you." Rarity asks.

" Wait a minuet. There's something missing." I look around for the ghosts. The opening opens once again and the ghost flop down with not much of a sound more like a thick fabric hitting the ground." Found it. Hey ghost dude you aright?"

" Uh Goldie what are those." Twilight asks.

" Didn't you hear me Twilight? Ghosts, I said ghosts. Now get up." I nudge them with my hoof and they finally get up.

" Are we here?" One of the ghost asks.

" Yes your free now. What are gonna do."

" We are gonna terrorize the world! MWAHAHHAH!" I bring the katana up to his face.

" You bucking terrorize this place. I cut you up. It's not your job to terrorize this place it's mine. What's your choice." I'm serious that if they terrorize the place I will cut them up. Oh and the other thing too, duh.

" Whoa, Whoa there, we were joking, Right guys?" The rest of the group nods in a worried fasion.

" Good this is my place to terrorize not yours got that?"

" Got it, your the boss then. Tell us what to do." Did I just get a platoon of ghost? Kinda cool.

" Sure whatever. Look there's a forest that way." I point into the direction of the everfree." Somewhere in there is a place of ruins. You can live there."

" Got it. We'll find it. Come get us if you need us boss." The leader says. The soon fly off through the ceiling and probably to the forest.

I turn back to Twilight, Rarity and Button staring at me in disbelief.

" What? Never seen that happen before?" I lower the katana to the side.

" You have some explaining to do now." Says Twilight.

" Sure let's do it at Rarity's." She nods. and starts to walk with out. " Rarity." Rarity turns towards me with a wavering jaw, kinda like a fish. " What's for a dinner?" I ask her. She just shakes her head and walks away. " Wait up!" I trot after her, but I stop to tell Button something. " Oh Button that was fun! We should hang out sometime maybe at your house?" I wait for a answer.

" Uh sure i'll jut go ask my mom, uh see ya tomorrow." His voice is somewhat nervous, what's up with that? I then trot after Rarity and Twilight. They're probably waiting at the front.

I make it to the front of the arcade to see them both. I then look around to see if there is anyone else around.

" Close your eyes for a minuet. " I tell them. Rarity and Twilight close here eyes and wait. I retransform the katana to the armor I had once before. " Ok you can open them now." They open there eyes and look at me. " What? Did I do something wrong?"

" *sigh* what are we gonna do with you." Says Twilight.

" Rarity can we go home I need help with my homework." I choose to ignore Twilight this time.

" What do you need my help with. I'm sure you can answer it by your self can you?" Says Rarity.

" Yeah but I can't read it. I just need your help to read and write it so I don't have to make a excuse for my homework. So can you help me?"

" On one condition. Accept it before you hear it and i'll help."

" Sure I accept now what is it?" I was not thinking, two seconds later I registered what she said.

" Good, your grounded. Now let's go." She trots towards the direction of the boutique I assume and I just stand there asking myself what happened.

" Great. Twilight you coming? Whatever see ya around." Twilight must have given up on the knowledge I held. It's not god knowledge, but yeah she should of given up. I probably would of given a bad explanation anyway. Oh yeah Rarity.

I resume my trot after Rarity to go back to the place I sleep at.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rarity's place)

I caught up with Rarity on the way back, and it was dead silent. She didn't talk and neither did I. I spent the whole time walking back thinking 'What could of I done to get grounded?'. Anyways back to Rarity's I go. I decided to ask her abou the 'grounding'.

" Hey Rarity." i say as she walks into her house before me.

"Yes Goldie." She says back as we enter the main room.

" Why am I grounded?" She stopped at a couch and layed on it. There is another across so I get on that one.

" Do you remember what you did this morning?" Oh.

" Not really." I lie.

" Don't lie to me Goldie."

" Ok fine, i'm sorry about tricking you, I just wanted to eat breakfast."

" It doesn't mean you have to trick me for that,"

" True, but where's the fun in that."

" What fun do you speak of?"

" I have no idea." I say in a uncaring tone.

"*sigh* Well then, i'll help you with your homework after dinner. Do you want anything specific?" Steak and fries.

" Uh, how about I cook." Kinda owe it to her after she let me stay in her house and such.

" But you can't use hooves. Did you figure out how to use magic?"

" Yup! I also learned how to use it in a fight." I sounded so proud of that.

" No! No fighting aloud."

" But I didn't. I just learned how to weaponize it, no big deal, so can I make you dinner?"

" No weapons! And why would you want to make dinner."

" Cause I want to that's all."

" Really? That's all?"

" Noo, but I kinda owe ya for letting me stay here. I should return the favor."

" ...Fine then. I expect a very good dinner." I trot to the kitchen leaving the main room. I'm kinda excited for this because my sister never let's me cook. Well there was this one time... meh.

I encounter the first problem, my height. Basically i'm too short to see the top of the counter.

" Rarity! Do you have a step stool?" I call to her.

" It should be in there, look around!" She says back from the main room.

I look around to see it literally three feet next to me. I call back to Rarity saying I found it and start my way on to making dinner. I get on the stool. Now what should I make. I don't know how to make anything, crap. I use my magic to look in the cabinets above. Each one holds boxes of other foods and maybe sugar. I finally found something I can use. Pasta. I quickly thank the lord and move on.

I take the pasta from the cabinet and set it aside. i get off the stool and look in the cabinets below looking for a pot of some kind. I find a few pots and pans near the stove. I take a moderately sized pot and fill it with water from the sink. I levitate it on the stove and push the stool over, and get on. I get on top of the stool and look at the old style stove. If I remember correctly you turn the dial and push the button for the spark. I turn the corresponding dial to the burner and push the button. Nothing happened except the distinct clicking sound of the spark button.

Maybe the gas needs to expand a little? I decide to wait for a minuet thinking the gas needs to seep out(?) for the spark to reach it. I push the button again hoping for something to happen and it did, oh it did. A large flame engulfed the space in front of me. I stepped back to you know get away from the giant ass fireball in front of me, yeah. So when I stepped back I also stepped off. The stool.

I fall to the floor with a thud. Rarity must of heard it because she obviously called to me.

" Goldie, what was that I heard?" She can hear that fireball? Or my girly yelp?

" Nothing! Everything's fine! Don't worry! It'll be a surprise!" I yell back. She's very trusting, she didn't even come in to see... Oh god the fire.

The giant ass fireball left a huge scorch mark. The scorch mark is on the walls and the counters, kinda looks like a explosion happened here. Well at least the stove is on. I put the pot of water on the stove and put the pasta inside. Now the next thing, sauce. I don't know how to make it. Wish there was internet here.

I get off the floor and trot over to the fridge and open it with magic. So a base for this situation calls for tomatoes, herbs and stuff. I quickly find the tomatoes and put them on the counter. So how do I make sauce? I'mm gonna mash the tomatoes into a watery paste boil that with basil or something and that's it. I shall call it "Sauce experiment #4".

The process for mashing is simple find a pot, cut the tomatoes, put the cut tomatoes in the pot, mash the tomatoes. That's part of it. I see a spice rack, neat! Since I can't read for jack around here I have to play a guessing game. I did this before, but I could read the spices and it went... Ok... yeah.

Well she's gotta have basil right? That's the good stuff. With all the spices there some green, some brown, some brown green, even red. Ok, so red is dead, blue is in the goo, and green is...lean, yeah, lean. let's roll with that. I separate everything that has green in it. Now I have seven little bottles of green varying shades and hue. Meh, i'll just mix a little but of them all.

Now that that's sorted, kinda we move on to the combining. i levitate all seven of the spice bottles above the pot of smashed tomatoes and shake them all in. Next I put them back on the counter and see a mistake. On one of the bottles is a red triangle with a "!" inside of it. Remember everybody: RED IS DEAD. I stare at it for what seemed like an hour. I snap out of my trance and proceed with cooking.

I get back on the stool- No the stool is useless. I drag a chair near the stove and hop on. I turn the dial to the burner next to it so I can boil the sauce so it's less watery. I think this will work. There was this one time..Who cares? I quickly push the button to light the stove. A light whoosh sound comes from the small fireball. At least it's not as big. with a second burner ready I levitate the "sauce" over and leave to find a spatula or two for the sauce and the pasta.

I look through most of the drawers and after looking everywhere but here I found one spatula. It'll do. I hop back on the chair and check the status of both "concoctions" the sauce is soon to boil and the pasta is almost ready. I stir the pasta with spatula in magic. I think about what I finished and what i'm missing. So sauce and spaghetti noodles are both almost done. now just to put it on the table to eat. I hop of the chair to set up the dinner utensils. At least I know where they are, after looking for the one spatula I took note of where the utensils are.

I go to the correct drawer and slid it open. I take out two forks and two soup spoons. I carry them over to the table and set them up on each side. I think the fork goes on the right, right? Well that's wheres it going. I put the spoon on the left and leave to the food in making. I get back on the chair and check. The pasta is done, and the sauce is bubbling. That's not good. I get off the chair and quickly look for a pot lid that fits.

After trying multiple lids none worked, did I just choose the one pot without a lid? That is ludicrous, not the rapper. I try the last lid and it doesn't fit. Screw it. I choose a pot lid slightly bigger and left it there. Calamity solved. I look over to the pasta and notice a problem. I forgot the plates. I use my magic to open all the cabinets to find two plates. Well that was easy. I found two clean plates big enough for the dinner.

I quickly drain the pasta and put it on the plates dividing them evenly. I go back to the chair and look at the small pot with big lid. The little hole on the lid has a pretty solid jet of steam coming out of it. I lift the whole thing up in magic and shake the pot to stir the insides. I lift off the pot lid and a mushroom cloud of steam flies out. i waft away the steam to see the sauce. It sparkles. *gasp!*

The sauce is red, and sparkly. I levitate the spatula over and take a small sip of the sauce. I black out. Shit with all that work I did I still mess things up. Karma is a bitch and so is luck, take note they both suck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the newest line and shall be forever)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rarity, 3rd person view.)

Rarity is growing increasingly worried. It's been almost an hour since Goldie's last response. He did tell her to not worry. She decided to check on the colt.

" Goldie? Hows dinner coming along? " There's no response from the kitchen." Goldie, are you alright?" Rarity decided to check on him.

She got of the couch and walked over to the kitchen. With each step cam a little bit more worried. What could of happen to him? Did he fall and knock himself out? There's no way for that to happen, she would of heard a thud. Did he cut himself? He shouldn't have considering she would of heard a yelp in pain.

As Rarity entered the kitchen she saw the scene. Two plates of pasta on the counter waiting to be covered in sauce, the table having two spots for her and him with two utensils for each of them, on the stove a pot with a spatula and a small column of smoke showing he burned something, and on the floor the colt of gold coat and black hair.

" Goldie? Are you alright?" She walks over to the colt and inspects him. His face is of pain and sadness. " Ohmygoodness!" She levitates him onto her back and runs fast to the hospital. Her mind filled with confusion and thoughts.

Author's Note:

Well that's the chapter for the day 2
the next chapter is day three!

what did you expect?

After I saw the word count.

" HOLY SHIT THERE'S MORE THEN 9000 WORDS!!!" In my head.

Also the lesson is " RED IS DEAD" this could save your life.