• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,812 Views, 183 Comments

Good, bad, and why me? - Normalguy



It was just a normal day of going to school, and I just dont know what went wrong.

  • ...
16
 183
 1,812

Here we go! Redone!

Good, bad and why me?

By: me

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



When I woke up it was normal just a average day of school and friends . After getting up from my bed the most lazy way possible I activated my Asian powers of...

SUPER ASIAN JUICE! Jk
Ok, but in reality I just got the will to get out of my pajamas and brush my teeth, because morning breath is nasty .

A little to know about me is that I have a happy life with my parents and my big sister that's now shorter than me. I always love my family no matter what. My dad is well my dad with a back story after coming in from china at the age of 16 he was lost. A couple of hard years later he claims that he met my mom in china around 24. My mom is like my dad, back story wise except more family all at once. She's very nice and is caring, and very, VERY loud I swear I have to run away from her sometimes cause she's so loud. My sister is 19 and kinda rude but we get along and we both love each other she took care of me at the since she was 13 because there was barely anyone to take care of us so she took over ever since, but after introducing gaming and the Internet it's become more of the 'I close my door and go on my laptop and she does whatever she wants' kinda deal.

But that's them and not me. I'm weird, nerdy, and a slight gamer. Being the tallest in my family , not including cousins and whatnot. But I'm Asian so I'm short while I'm at it being around 5"8 or 5"9 but hey now they can't make font of me stupid other family. Now some details . I have black hair and light but dark brown eyes, somewhat out of shape but I can pack a punch. I like routine so I practically wear the same thing every day except lazy days.

Now this outfit was normal for me hot or cold. Being blue jeans white and black socks cause I couldn't find a pair( who's gonna care it's high school.) grey tee and heavy jacket, and my nice black shoes that are good for everything like walking. After getting dressed I got my items.

After collecting my items, which are, my iPod, crappy phone, ear buds and my trusty charms. The good my luck kind cause I never had the best of luck.


In my backpack was the regular school stuff but I was different I was always that kid that's kinda crazy and thought differently instead of a three ring binder I had multiple folders for my subjects being a high school. Never saw anyone else do it it's a good system. Anyway, me being the weird person I am have space in my pack what do I do with said space I stuff somewhat useful stuff in there such as 2 different pairs of binoculars short and long distance, small phone book, smallish machete, and a fire starter. You know the norm.

After leaving my parents home ( with my keys of course.) I went off to my friend's house to walk with him to school. He's my best friend after all it was a daily system of routine.
while walking down the asphalt roads of the quaint neighborhood I noticed something different on the road its not the usual new plant or a cut down tree or a small natural disaster it was something shining. It's bright, but the day is cloudy. Me being the person I am, I investigated out of pure curiosity and I have plenty of time to get to school. Seeing the shining object was weird it looked like tribal knife with a double edge curved blade about 8-9 inches long with elegant carvings on the handle and the pommel was a small circle and a beautiful carving of sun on one side and a moon on the other.

Just looking at it was magnificent. But it was stuck in the ground, so I did the most sensible thing I looted it. I felt happy about that knife in my pack so I went off to my friend's house, and off to school. So I thought. Next up I tripped and started falling with natural instinct kicking in I closed my eyes and put my hands up too cushion the fall, but it never came.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
(Equestria, ponyville)


“Spiiike! We need to go now to the picnic, or we will be late!” Yelled the lavender unicorn with dare navy blue mane with a pink highlight in it( insert more detail here)

“ Geez , Twilight its fine because everything is all packed up by yours truly.” said the little purple dragon.

And then they left the library that took the form of a giant tree.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I'm falling, tumbling, you know the get go. When I finally opened my eyes I see a plethora of watered down colors in swirls all around. I try to find a point to focus on because my sense of direction I scrambled. I see a light, hey! A cupcake! Haven't had breakfast yet.. Screw it.

I finish the cupcake and remember the light. I turn my head to see if it still there and yet it's just sitting there. How can I get from here, to there? Swimming. I swim in different ways to get which one moves the fastest and breaststroke I the most efficient. After stroking the air? Or void? Space that I'm in. I see the light up close, it's not shining like its gonna blind me but it's dull, dull but bright? I guess that's the only way I can put this ...

The light itself is a orb more or less. What do you do to a orb? Touch it. I did. And it's not what expected. Don't really know what to expect though, it's a frikin orb.


“Who's there?” The glowing ball asked. The glowing orb sounds feminine and friendly, and all the yet comforting.

“ H-hi” I'm quite nervous because, you know , colors and floating and what not.

I don't like new people until I really know them. I'm secretive and don't trust people very much. Was alway shy then i got my first friend and thats when I started talking more but I tend to stutter to new people, or sentient life. apparently.

“Who wakes me up in my slumber!” it says.

“Me.” I bluntly reply. Im freaking out I don't know what's going on.

“Did you wake me up in this place?”

“Y-yes, no, um maybe?”

“I thank you for waking me up.”

“S-sure no problem, uh bye.” I tried to turn around and “swim” away as fast as I can but.

“Wait.”

I have a bad feeling about this. I don't know, but when I get a bad feeling its usually pretty bad, or diarrhea. I slowly turned around and looked at the orb.

“ Y-yeah?”

The orb then said something I would never expect.
“ Can I come with you?”

“ W- why?”

“ I can sense something in you that says ‘adventure’ .”

Adventure? I knew that I always had a sense for it but never explored much. Now i'm wondering what she is and what she can do. thinking about it is easy but i have to play it carefully.
“Uh yes, only if you can answer some of my questions.”

“Certainly.”

“What, or who are you?”

“I'm a spirit of a elemental, A air elemental to be exact.”

“Do you have a name?”

“No...I can't remember.”

“If You come with me, can I name you?”

“Yes”

“ On my ‘adventure’ what can you do?”

“ Well me being a air elemental I can control winds and aid you in battle if ever needed,
and talk to you ,give you advice ,etcetera.”

“ Do you have a gender?”

“Yes, female.”

“I guess it ok then for you to come.”

The orb then floated towards me and struck my chest. It threw me back a bit and startled me. I then heard a voice in my head.

Can you hear me?”

“H-hello?”

“Hello.” the friendly elemental responded.

“Can you hear my thoughts?” I spoke to get some of the communication bugs out .

“Yes I can see, and hear your thoughts.”
I guess this is the new start on my adventure.

Author's Note:

Ok new fic noting new or is new jut wanted to get this out and try a story
hope you like it
some feed back would be nice if you could
and comment if you have a idea and I might just put it in for something idk
-normalguy1063

Rewritten so there!
any thoughts?