• Published 14th Jul 2013
  • 2,965 Views, 70 Comments

Dark Shadow - NightShadow76



A super soldier dies in battle and ends up in Equestria. How will he react to the peace when all he knew was death?

Comments ( 29 )

I'm gonna give this story a shot lets see where it takes me.

I hope they won't stay with Shadow.

I remember this one read so far until i got to the part where it turned out that he was not a human.:ajbemused:

4706260

Yeah, the human tag is for Shadow's pack, but some use the tag even though the character isn't human anyway. At least I did put humans in.

Question: Update?

5685083
Answer: when I get a godd*mn laptop. Making chapters on an iPhone that keeps refreshing the f*cking page and erasing my work has killed my motivation. Sorry about not updating my stories, but the instant I get a laptop, chapters are gonna be popping out like rabbits.

5706105

chapters are gonna be popping out like rabbits.

That's some weird imagery right there.

When is the next update gonna come out? :rainbowhuh:

6103358

I know I said I was gonna update, but read my post on Your human and you: a stroke of death and you'll see why I haven't. Plus I've got overnight shifts now and with how the sleep afterwards just kills most of the day and you can see how little motivation I have. But I do intend to keep going on these stories, it's just getting motivated enough.

Ah, so that's why...Thanks for responding! :twilightsmile:

PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!! I LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT

6344496

I'm in the process of writing more chapters for each of my stories, just be a bit more patient. I'll only update when I have at least two chapters for each story though so I can give you a little something extra for the long wait.

6352456 okay, sorry.

On a side note though, please feel free to use my OC in any stories you are writing, my account image is a pic of my OC, if you would like more details, please let me know.

6352836

No problem and thank you

I'm loving the story so far and I'm happy to say that I am the 100th person to like it

Okay, on a whim I decided to check this out because I was looking for happy Nightmare stories. You do not disappoint on that at the very least. You also are one of the few authors who decided to give her a nickname to hide the fact that that she is Nightmare Moon. The other stories just have her say she is sorry and all of a sudden, every one is okay with her still being the boogey man of an entire race for a millennia. One other exception being I am The Night(mare)! and so is Luna?. Very good comedy story if you got the time.

Update?:fluttercry:

Please update I'm going to die if you don't this has so much potential please don't leave us hanging

When will the next chapter be out?

Question: Update?

could you please update when you are done with the next chapter I've been reading it VIA html

Please continue

6352456
Umm are you going to update soon I'm gonna ask but this one is a great story and I am really looking forward to another chapter!??

So I know that I'm quite late to this party, but my friend. This story is fantastic! This last chapter was posted almost six years ago and that is something that drives me crazy. How come there has been now update? I wish that there was a whole lot more to read as this one of my favorites already. Please find it in your heart to update this story. I hope to see a new chapter come out some day. Great work!

9996275
I do appologize for getting back to you so late. In terms of updating, I am trying to find time to do so, but lack of motivation, losing my job, increasing number of payments, as well as the crap the world is in now, not to mention helping Robobrony with his newest story, I'm getting stretched out. Rest assured though, that this story is not dead. I do intend on getting back to it, it's just getting the time to do it that's holding me back.

9996275
I do appologize for getting back to you so late. In terms of updating, I am trying to find time to do so, but lack of motivation, losing my job, increasing number of payments, as well as the crap the world is in now, not to mention helping Robobrony with his newest story, I'm getting stretched out. Rest assured though, that this story is not dead. I do intend on getting back to it, it's just getting the time to do it that's holding me back.

Login or register to comment