• Published 16th Jun 2013
  • 2,570 Views, 176 Comments

The Marionetter - EZTP



A tale of a Princesses internal struggle with the strange creature she has befriended.

Comments ( 12 )

this just turned into a masterpiece of a fanfiction:heart::heart::heart: i love the setting and the way they speak, its brillant :pinkiehappy:

2745522 Oh my cheeks burn (the good kind(ON the face!!):flutterrage:)
Masterpiece? wow thats a strong word. Appreciate it, we're not done yet and the endings make the story. thank you for the feedback, two to go!

In moments like these the Nike saying applies:
"JUST DO IT"!!!!! :flutterrage:

2746268 Oh man I just keep reading over the chapter and seeing fluttershy poking her head in, screaming just do it. Good one dude/dudet!

As of now, this has just become a master piece to my eyes, The Crystal Army agrees with me:twilightsmile:

2769519 And you haven't even reached the best bit yet! HA HA, I't good to see you are enjoying it this much!

3070695 I did adjust that a bit thanks, you have an utterly filthy mind! And I thank you for it!:pinkiehappy:

I am just hear to give my vote, you did a grate Job on this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the grate work! :pinkiehappy:

Dragonfox

3123303
Welcome new reader. Thank you. Because of this comment I will edit out the next one and have it ready tomorrow.

3123650
Welcome new reader!
My friend why do I want thousands of likes? I learned that is a dream and it frankly would not happen to quality stories ha ha. Frankly it's people/readers like you that I am happy to have enjoy my little stories. I do feel guilty the love scene is not up yet (chapter 9) because of the reedit. I can guarantee I put all my effort to not make it low brow. , although very little has actually changed.
Please feel free to comment as you go along, on faults, errors, just general things. I do appreciate it and welcome you to do so.
Regards
2135D

Straight into the favorites folder...awaiting the next chapter with gusto!!

Una

I read over this story a few years ago in its original draft, I like your improvements. When will the next update be installed? This wonderful story is a masterpiece!

Login or register to comment