• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 27,247 Views, 161 Comments

Consent - Dr Cuddles



To what extent can love pass barriers?

  • ...
21
 161
 27,247
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 84 )

Yes! An update. ^^ And an excellently written update as well. :ajsmug:

690463 wait wat good chapter though this story is amazing.

YES! A new chapter! I also like the introduction of Pipsqueak, very rare that he's used which is a terrible shame.

nice chapter matey
derserve a 4 Spike moustaches
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

Nice chapter. But I can't get rid of the idea that the snow fight scene was somehow pointless. Speciallly the other scene before it that reminded me of the Billy Eliot movie... which was kinda fun somehow... :derpytongue2:
I'm really enjoyed how you used Pinkie's antics without turning her into a slut or a psycho bitch like everyone else do for some reason, when writing a clopfic, or any related mature content fanfic... Fucking cupcakes. :twilightangry2:
Keep going.

OP? Over Powered?

691065
The snowball fight... Yes, it has a point, but it's really only there to cover my ass if I decide to take the story down a particular path. It may or may not be used. Probably will. Pay close attention to Applebloom, Pipsqueak and Scootaloo, in any case.

Edit: And damn you for taking the 69th comment. [/childish]

This was awesome, thanks alot! I can't wait to read more. Do you plan to do anything with Sweetie Belle at all?

690463 NO
we need more
thisis a great story

Great to see an update here. What I really like about this story is how well-written and mature Spike is.

Oh my god, you actually updated this!

It's been so long since I first read the last 2 chapters I essentially forgot about this story. Good update though, kind of hoping you'll crank them out a bit quicker next time though, honestly. :twilightsheepish:

yesh. update. and also, ow.

Great story ya got here!

693013I know I forgot about it until I saw it under clopfics.

691209 do i sence some pip and scootaloo coming in the future

YES!!!!! I've been waiting y whole life for another chapter!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Another good one :heart:

"Red Semi-trailer met powder blue Prius."
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE i see it:pinkiegasp:

Finally an update!
This is a story that deserves to be finished. I hope that's soon though!:moustache:

I've got to give Spike some credit- if I was in his place and Big Mac went and told me he knew about what I'd done with Applejack, I would probably have had a heart attack on the spot. I like how you added in the small part with Pip and Scootaloo- rarely can one find fault with more shipping and romance in a story. I'm honestly glad you've decided to carry on with this past the original "Legally Binding" chapter- it just keeps getting better. The dramatic scene with Rainbow Dash surely helped with that- I just hope her overconfidence hasn't done her in.

Dammit, I shouldn't like stories like this, but I do. Well-done, Doctor. Keep the good writing up. Ugh, I can't believe I'm reading a clop-fic and liking it. I hate you and want you to continue this story at the same time. (But seriously though, continue.)

YOU'RE.... GOING TO.... UPDAAAATE! :flutterrage:

There will be NO end to how much I love this story!!!!!
Have a :moustache:. You earned it *points*

Girl met boy.
Athlete met Trottinghamite.
Red Semi-trailer met powder blue Prius.

I'll admit that, that might have been the funniest thing I've read all day.
-Glassed

Hmm...... Do I sense Spike getting shipped with more than just Applejack in the near future?

I can hardly wait to see what happens next. Like everyone else, I'm totally glad you extended it past the first chapter.
Man, I really want everything to work out for AJ and Spike, but my story sense tells me that trouble is inevitable.

This thing is just plain good, and I no longer have any reservations about adding it to my favorites.

This is awesome you took an aspect that all of spike's relationships should encounter, but no one really writes about. I really love the way that you have Spike and Applejack's relationship that you made such a large part of the story. You write past the norm of the usual different species conflict and do something that I have never seen before. I hope that you can update soon, but if you need the time to make all the chapters this great I completely understand.

wwwooo go spike and dddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Finally got around to reading this chapter; I do hope this continues soon. I'm enjoying it.

Not half bad... It's not every day you see a clopfic with a meaningful and coherent story. Good job, I look forward to future updates. If there will be any.

I kindly as you my good man, please write MOAR

I hate to be repetitive, but as the above people are asking... when are you going to update? This is enjoyable.

A truley great fic, for some reason the whole AppleJack/Spike thing really works.

Rainbow having gotten it on with a girl was pretty much a given, i still can't understand why roughly 55% of the fans is hellbent on beliving she is either gay or bisexual, just because she's a tomboy dosen't mean she don't prefer guys.

One pleasent thing however was that you actully made Pinkie straight, THAT was a nice change of pace, since EVERYBODY apperently think she's 100% bisexual.

Sexual preferences aside i must say that i found the whole Pipsqueak/Scootalo thing just adorable! The way you described them when she tackled him was just hillarious.

Keep up the great work.

Please tell me you're not dead. I need this to continue! More humanized AppleSpike. I want it! You do it so eloquently!

Any news on an update?

A good story, but that pic is such a turn off for me. Spike reminds me of Hank Venture. :pinkiesick:

Red Semi-trailer met powder blue Prius.

And the Jeff Dunham references just keep on coming. :rainbowlaugh:

Don't kill Rainbow Dash. Please :duck:
Or go ahead, AppleSpike will prevail anyway :pinkiecrazy:

That reference!! I was dying the whole time I read that!!:rainbowlaugh: Rainbiw Dash watch out for that tree!! HEHEHE, anyways could you update this soon. pestering will begin in T-minus 24 hours that's a lot of leeway, chow Bennet out.

An Applejack X Spike humanized fic...

THIS STORY! IT WAS MADE FOR ME!

Though seriously? I like this. I hope it isn't a dead fic, as I added it to my favorites, and I hope it doesn't go down a harem/younger partner path, if you do plan on continuing it.

Stay classy, champ. :ajsmug:

Well, well, this is interesting:)
After chapter 1, I was wondering how to continue this with a deepend storyline without it all falling flat. Introducing new aspects and continuation of past events, I was worried it might collapse on itself. But it really feels like you have something going here! I think you're really maintaining the quality:) Great job^^

Is this fic still alive?

EHRMERGERD I just found this :pinkiehappy:

I came across this just this morning, decided to give it a shot. It's really well written and I hope you do continue it, even if fimfiction says the last time a new chapter was released was half a year ago.

Oh, I do hope this is continued sometime. It is a great read, and well written to boot.

Dude, are you planning on continuing this? I really like it, it would be a shame if it went unfinished.

This is great humanoid one. personally humanoid fanfics like this are my favs... but... the snowball fight was kinda pointless though (besides how BigMac got him for AJ and all that) be a shame if you ended it uncompleted. hope this continues!:raritystarry::twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment