• Published 17th Apr 2013
  • 2,014 Views, 51 Comments

My Little Ridley - ShyHeart



Ridley, the dreaded leader of the Space Pirates, was finally put rest after his battle with Samus Aran, on planet Zebes, but after being cloned on the B.O.T.T.L.E ship, a reject clone was sent in a pod to a far off planet, Equestria.

  • ...
19
 51
 2,014

Final Chapter 1/2

2 months had passed since Ridley and Fluttershy had become officially a couple, and things have been great for the two ponies. Celestia and Luna had arranged their wedding already, well, Luna did most of the planning, Celestia just sort of sat there uninterested the entire time, dealing with the funds of this ordeal.(Which were quite large.)

At this point and time, Fluttershy and Ridley were on their way to see Rarity to be sized for their wedding attire. Rarity was ecstatic to hear that her best friend was getting married, and Sweetie Belle was excited as well, for this was her first time getting to fit a stallion. The two approached the boutique, afraid of what horrific wonders lie behind that door. Ridley opted to open the door for Fluttershy, to give her a bit of confidence going in.

"Mares first." He said with a shaky undertone, almost like he was asking a question.

"O-Ok..." She said with almost the same tone, but clearly even more nervous than Ridley.

When the two walked in, what they saw was exactly what they had imagined, pure chaos. Rarity was sitting at her desk, with her head slammed into it, and fabric strewn about in every corner of the boutique. Sweetie Belle was standing beside her, with a scared look in her eyes, and mane in a frizzy state of disarray. Rarity shot up as soon as she heard them enter, looking at the couple with teary eyes. Everyone but Ridley knew what was about to happen.

"Of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!" She moaned, making a couch appear to cushion her fall in her over dramatic fashion. Ridley had a bewildered expression at all of this, not knowing if she was faking, or was being serious. Either way, his brain told him that the best option, was to just stand there.

"Don't worry, she always does this." Fluttershy whispered into his ear, making sure not to alert the emotionally-unstable Rarity.

Ridley and Fluttershy walked up to Rarity, who had seemed to calm down a little, And began to question what happened to the Boutique .

"Miss Rarity, what exactly happened here?" Ridley inquired, legitimately worried on how one mare could destroy a building while designing a wedding dress.

"Oh, it's terrible...I couldn't find any lilac sapphires, the dress is ruined! Please forgive me Fluttershy, I ruined your wedding." She let out with tears in her eyes, clearly distraught.

"Let me get this straight...you turned your shop inside out, because you are missing a few rocks?" Ridley deadpanned at the now blushing Rarity.

"Uh...yes?" Rarity sheepishly said, with a faint smile.

Ridley facehoofed at this, and thought it was best not to address it any further. He instead decided to get her back to finishing the dress.

"Miss Rarity, the dress appears to be almost finished, the only thing left to finish is the hemming near the wings, and to put the veil together, then fit it to Flutter's form. Nothing too hard, It would be best if you finished before the wedding tonight, correct? Surely a fantastic dressmaker like yourself could never be bested by a simple WEDDING dress, right?" He said with a slight glare, and a smug grin.

"You're...you're right! I can't let a simple dress defeat me!" She turned to Fluttershy,"Fluttershy darling, come with me, we have work to do. Sweetie Belle, you keep working on the suit, and make sure it is to Ridley's likings, kapeesh?"

"Yeah, sis."Sweetie moaned. "Come on Mr.Ridley, we need to fit you into this suit."

As Rarity and Fluttershy left upstairs to her private design room, Sweetie Belle was left to tend to Ridley and his suit. Sweetie Belle was apprehensive towards getting him on the stand, considering he was quite tall, almost as tall as Celestia herself. Eventually, she got the guts to approach the Hulk-of a stallion.

"Mr.Ridley, could you care to step up on this platform, so we can begin the fitting process?" She said, having to crane her neck upwards to see his face. That being said, this made her really nervous when speaking to him face-to-face.

"But of course, Ms.Belle. I assume that you want me to stand as if I was one of those fitting mannequins over there?" He said cooly, trying to be as polite as possible; as to speed up things.

"Yeah...hehe..." Holy mother of Celestia, this dude is tall...how am I supposed fit a suit on him?! She thought to herself, causing her stress level to skyrocket to unusual amounts. Ridley on the other hand, was perfectly calm, if not bored.

He thought to himself, Why is she so nervous about this? It's a suit.Oh, the wonders of the female brain.

After sizing him accordingly, she began to stitch the fabric together. It was probably the biggest suit she had ever seen, rivalling even a suit Rarity had made for a fellow that went by the name of "Slender". Nonetheless, after about a half hour later, she finished the suit.

"Alright, let's get this suit on you, and then get ya' down to the town hall!" She said with a somewhat relieved smile.

"Yes, let's." That took longer than expected.Huh, what's that weird chill coming from upstairs?


"So...you are the source of all this delicious love, eh? I would've never thought somepony as weak and pathetic as you would ever find love. Hehehe...oh boy I'm going to have fun with this one..." A sleek, black figure whispered into a young mare's ear.

"Ch-Chrysalis!?P-Please...don't..don't hurt me!" The mare backed up into a corner, defenseless against the imposing figure, who was now laughing maniacally.

"Leave you alone? Now why would I go and do that, when I have the feast of a lifetime right before my eyes? Don't worry, I won't kill you...I'm just going to...LOCK YOU IN A DUNGEON FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE! BWAHAHA!"

The mare tried to flee, but Chrysalis's magic took hold of her, scanning every inch of her body and mind, and copying it straight onto her's

"Don't think I forgot about the Canterlot incident...this is a suitable payback, isn't it? See you in hell,Fluttershy!Hahaha!"

And with that, Fluttershy vanished from sight, leaving only her doppelganger in her place. Rarity, who had been in another part of the boutique the entire time, walked back in as if nothing had ever happened.

"Back darling, that string was awful hard to find, could you believe it was under Opal's bed? I can't imagine how it got there. Fluttershy darling Is everything alright? You seem a bit stiff." She pondered.

Chrysalis pondered what to say, but eventually thought of something."Oh yes, It's just pre-wedding nerves...nothing to worry about!"

"Oh, is that all?"


Author's Note:

Good lord I can't wait to finish this nightmare of a story ._.

Comments ( 3 )

Loving your story.

2840338

Thanks, although this isn't really the best story, it's my first, and I really wasn't that good when I wrote this...expect better writing in the sequels!

Login or register to comment