• Published 17th Apr 2013
  • 2,013 Views, 51 Comments

My Little Ridley - ShyHeart



Ridley, the dreaded leader of the Space Pirates, was finally put rest after his battle with Samus Aran, on planet Zebes, but after being cloned on the B.O.T.T.L.E ship, a reject clone was sent in a pod to a far off planet, Equestria.

  • ...
19
 51
 2,013

Chapter 4-Strange Encounters.

"Discord..what is that thing?!"

The young mare was shocked to see what seemed to be two Draconequus creatures standing on the edge of the sewer, one freaking out, and the other laughing maniacally. The latter of course, being Discord. Ridley was trying to get used to his new "Appendage" that now stuck out of his cranial armor. After realizing that it did not come off, he slumped over and folded his arms across his chest, and began to pout.

Stupid ponies, stupid chimeras, stupid everything!

"That, my dear Fluttershy, is our guest, Ridley. Although, I did give him a dose of my magic, I didn't expect him to turn into this! That was just a bonus!

"Discord, how could you! I'm so disappointed in you!"

Fluttershy gave Discord a look of disapproval, before trotting over to the rather angry Ridley, who was still huffing and puffing like a little baby.

"Mr.Ridley? Did Discord do this to you?"

"Yup"

"Oh you poor thing! Don't you worry, I'll get him to change you back somehow! I'm so sorry that he caused trouble for you..."

"Sorry lady, but that isn't happening. You see, my species molts into each new form, and it just so happens that your friend over there caused me to molt into my adult form. The only thing you could possibly do is perform some sort of magic, seeing as that is very prominent in this world."

"Oh my...maybe Twilight can help!"

"That one purple Alicorn?"

"Oh yes...she's very good with magic, I'm sure she can come up with a spell to fix you right up!"

"Could we just go now? I'm not really in the best of moods after what just happened."

"Oh..of course, just follow me."

As the two were walking, they heard what sounded like a stampede of hundreds of ponies. Turns out, Celestia had gathered the entire royal guard after hearing the blood-curdling screamed produced by Ridley after during his molting process. She was wearing the royal armor as well, Luna was just standing there, sipping on a milkshake.

Overkill much?

"FLUTTERSHY GET AWAY FROM THAT THING! NOW!" Celestia commanded, using the Royal Canterlot voice, something she was not proud of using."GUARDS, SEIZE THE CREATURE!"

Well, I guess this is ONE way for me to test my new found powers, isn't it?

The guards immediately charged towards Ridley, in obvious reasons to kill or wound it, however, the guards failed to notice the meek pegasus beside him. One of the guards spears sliced part of Fluttershy's wing, causing her to shriek in pain. They froze, realizing what they had just done. Celestia, however, was still intent on capturing Ridley. Luna dropped her milkshake, with her mouth agape.

"Miss Fluttershy! Are you ok?!"

"I-I'm fine, I'm not bleeding that bad...Ouch!"

Ridley, seeing how heartless these guards were, decided that they need to be put in their place, and what better way to do so then using his natural strength to subdue them, or completely decimate the entire squad? He jumped up in the air, and stretched his wings out wide, covering the troop of 100 in complete shadow.

"You hurt an innocent creature, and now you want to just give up on fighting me? I DON'T THINK SO!"

Ridley let out the Zebesian battle cry, causing everyone in the room to cower down, and cover their ears, except Celestia, who lunged strait towards Ridley.

"YOU WILL NOT HARM OUR SUBJECTS, FOUL DEMON!"

As Celestia's horn was about to stab him directly in the chest, his natural instincts kicked in, and he grabbed her horn, bringing her to a complete halt midair.

"How..how...what are you?"

"Something that can breath plasma breath, and could possibly break you in two right now if it wanted to.Give up, you are no match for me. Why would you even attack me? Are you so vain that you would charge directly into battle without assessing the situation? Hmmph, some leader you are. "

Realizing she was indeed outclassed, she floated down, head hung low. When the two were safely grounded, Ridley rushed over to Fluttershy, checking to see if he could help her wing in any way.It was severely clotting,and starting to turn a light shade of purple.

"Get her to a medical station,"He stated towards the guards, who lay dumbfounded at the sheer strength this creature had."What are you waiting for you idiots? GET HER TO A MEDIC, NOW!"

"Y-yes, sir!" The guards all chanted at once.

"As for you, Celestia, you have some explaining to do."

" 'Sigh' I guess it's just that, I wanted the saftey of my subjects, and I thought for sure there was harm being commited after that scream and-"

"PRINCESS, THERE'S SOME WEIRD THINGS IN YOUR LOBBY, AND THEY LOOK SCARY!" A guard frantically ran up to her, and gave a salute.

"Would one of those things be in a orange suit?" Ridley asked, eyes wide and breathing heavy.

"Y-yes?"

"Nonoononononononononononononnonono! This is bad, very, VERY bad! What is she doing here?! She's here to kill me! I gotta hide, I have to, NOW!"

"Ridley, what is the meaning of this? Who's going to kill you? What's going on?" Celestia looked worried, anything that could threaten Ridley must be very strong...oh crud.She thought.

Celestia, saw that a orange figure, along with 10 other individuals, were marching towards her.The one clad in orange spoke up.

"Hello there, My name is Samus Aran."

"Weavel."

"U-mos."

"And we are the Galactic Federation squad 789BETA, I'm captain Anthony Higgs, pleasure to meet you, princess."

The crowd of 11 bowed, as per courtesy when speaking to royals. That's when Samus noticed the cowering figure brushed up behind Celestia's flank. She walked up to him, which in turn, caused him to completely lose it.

"AAH, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"Relax, I was only sent here to observe you, it's ok."

By this time, Celestia had walked to her room, with a look of complete shock written all over her muzzle. Everyone else seemed to be fawning over Luna, calling her such things as "Adorable" and "The cutest thing ever", causing her to blush...deeply, with a dark contrast against her navy blue coat.

"Guys, get it together, you can adore the ponies later, we got to figure out what's up with this Ridley, he looks...odd, to say the least."

"Sure thing, Samus. So, what do we do?"

"I think we should run some tests on him, from what I can see, he clearly has some pony traits, and he appears to have molted to his final evolutionary stage."

"So...you didn't come here to harm me?That's...a relief...In my memories, you kinda killed me...alot."

"Well, Ridley, that was before, this is now. Everyone deserves a second chance, that's how we are allied with the Space Pirates, and even Sylux. He still kinda hates me though."

So...well...uhm...this is odd. This entire thing has been odd.

As everyone was about to walk out the door, Fluttershy and Twilight returned, with a spell, and with his eagle vision he saw "Creature-to-Pony Spell:For experts.".

Uh-oh.