• Published 17th Apr 2013
  • 2,013 Views, 51 Comments

My Little Ridley - ShyHeart



Ridley, the dreaded leader of the Space Pirates, was finally put rest after his battle with Samus Aran, on planet Zebes, but after being cloned on the B.O.T.T.L.E ship, a reject clone was sent in a pod to a far off planet, Equestria.

  • ...
19
 51
 2,013

Prologue

Recap:Ridley was destroyed on Zebes by Bounty Hunter:Samus Aran. He was then cloned aboard the B.O.T.T.L.E ship, to be engineered as a bioweapon. After Samus destroyed Phantoon, and caused the destruction of the facility, a small capsule containing a "Failed" Clone of Ridley was shot off in the direction of a Oxygenic planet known as "Equestria"

Somewhere in Ponyville...

"Pray-tell, Spike, have you been you enjoying your marriage with Sweetie Belle?" Asked a meek, cream colored Alicorn with a lilac/dark purple mane. He was the prince of a far-off kingdom, known as Lavendaria

"Hay yeah, Shy Heart! She's the most beautiful mare I've ever seen, not to mention the most kind!" Spike said, with his purple scales standing on end at the thought of his true love. "But what about you? Have you found somepony yet?"

"Yes...but we're taking things slow, I'll tell you about her lat---" Before he could finish, a spherical metal object had just crashed into the side of a tree, not too far away from the two pals.The two decide to investigate the object, and try and scour the area for the small object.

They searched for what seemed like hours, seeing nothing but the dense forests of the Everfree. Eventually, Spike broke the silence, but only for a short amount of time.

"What the hay was that thing!" Spike shouted profusely, using his recently developed wings, which he had grown after showing that he had grasped the meaning of bravery,to help search more effectively.

"I don't know! Whatever it was, I could sense something alive in it!Wait...let's check the forest clearing!" As if on cue, the crater where the object hit became visible."SPIKE! DOWN HERE!"

As the two approached the object, Shy Heart began to feel a sense of...calmness emanating from the pod. He motioned Spike to calm down, and to approach the pod. They fumbled around the pod for about an hour, trying to figure out how to open it, but were not successful.Finally, Spike had a stroke of genius.

"AHA! Why not just use my fire to weaken the metal, then we pull it off?!" Spike shouted with the utmost enthusiasm possible.

"Spike, why didn't you think of that earlier...that would of helped, a lot." Shy Heart shot a pair of daggers at Spike, showing complete disdain for his ignorance.

As the two finally opened the pod after spending a good hour and a half, but what they saw was....

"A... bird?!" They said simultaneously.

W-What is this thing, it looks like a rabbit, mixed with a bat and a bird! 'Ugh'...why does my life have to be so odd! Thought Spike.

Looks kinda cute. Shy Heart thought.

The two's thought process was interrupted by the small creature stepping towards them.

Uh-oh! They thought simultaneously .

---

Author's Note:

I think I may or may not have been slightly intoxicated while writing this.(I'm kidding, bro.)
Also, I want this to be somewhat comment-driven in terms of story. (Like, tell me some things that would make for good story elements, I kinda want to be walked through this.)

By the way, Ridley is in the little birdy form,not quite a dragon yet.
This is very short, just because it can be.