• Published 17th Apr 2013
  • 2,013 Views, 51 Comments

My Little Ridley - ShyHeart



Ridley, the dreaded leader of the Space Pirates, was finally put rest after his battle with Samus Aran, on planet Zebes, but after being cloned on the B.O.T.T.L.E ship, a reject clone was sent in a pod to a far off planet, Equestria.

  • ...
19
 51
 2,013

Chapter 3- Not so "Little" Anymore...

On the edge of Ponyville...

"Guys! Look! I told you humans existed!" A mint green unicorn said quite enthusiastically, pointing to the various members of Weavel's recon team.

"How the...."Samus muttered."Horse..thing--"

"Lyra" The unicorn corrected.

"Lyra...how did you know I was a human?"

"I read all about humans." She said, staring deeply at Samus and the GF troops.

"Ugh, could you just...point us in the direction of the nearest fuel station?"

"Fuel? What's that?" She asked, clearly not familiar with vehicles.

"*Facepalm* Ugh...nevermind...just...go away please." Samus groaned...annoyed that the lifeforms here don't even know what fuel is.

"Uhm...just ignore the horses for now...focus on trying to find the Ridley clone." Weavel said.

Samus just stood there, with her hand on her visor...not doing anything...except scanning a a piece of metal that was embedded in a nearby tree.

Scan Complete

Logbook updated

B.O.T.T.L.E Ship escape capsule ID:09.234.RID.
Capsule from the now-destroyed B.O.T.T.L.E ship. Scans indicate it was opened approximately 23 hours ago. Scans also indicate that Bio-form inside is a genetic copy of Ridley, It was found by two other creatures when it landed, and was taken to a large castle where the leaders of this planet reside. Looking there first is highly reccomended.

"Found him." She said, pointing to a large castle far, far away.

"Ugh, our ships are out of fuel, how are we supposed to reach that?!" Weavel grunted, clearly upset that he has to walk.

"Idunno, maybe we don't have to walk." Samus said, pointing to a train down the road.

"You've got to be kidding me, Samus..."

"Nope, get on."

The group proceeded down the road, and boarded the train.The train conductor spoke up...

"Where y'all headed to, strange ones?"

"Take us here, please." U-mos said, projecting a hologram of Canterlot onto his hands.

"Alrighty, Canterlot it is!" He shouted, and proceeded to start the train.

Before the train got going, U-mos chirped in:"I like 'Trains'."

Samus did another *Facepalm* and the train headed off towards Canterlot, but more importantly, towards Ridley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, In the Royal Garden..

Yawn...I'd better go see those "Princess" things for food, I don't feel like hunting for some right now...

Ridley looks around the castle a bit, remembering his way around from his walk last-night. He looked around at an intersection, seeing a yellow path, and a blue path. He chose the yellow path, remembering that it led to Celestia's kitchen, where she said that he was allowed to eat as much as he wants. As he was approaching the counter, he pulled out his fangs, and noticed his beak was more pronounced.

"Ack! It's starting!" He screached, but nopony heard him, well except one...

"Having some trouble, little guy? Bwahahaha!" A crackly voice chuckled."I've had my eye on you for a while, I think it's time you tell me what's up with all this molting business, don't you?"

"Who are you, exactly, Mr. Mix-up?"

"Why, I'm Discord, Element and God of Chaos, of course!"

Just then, Ridley started to feel strange, as if someone was tapping into his his brain.

"Oho! It seems you had a pretty exciting life! I like you kid, I like you so much, I'm just gonna go ahead and mature you about a year or two. Yup, that's sure to make you turn into that lizard-thing." Discord chuckled as he snapped his fingers..and vanished, leaving Ridley to deal with the now inevitable molting that was likely to occur within the next hour.

He rushed as fast as he could to the castle sewers, a place where he could safely molt. He slopped down into the water, and attached himself to the wall. He slowly started to feel the pain of his skin ripping and tearing along the back of his spine, and all the while letting out rather loud screeches of pain. These were, however, heard by everypony in the castle, and even woke Luna from her sleep. After his back split in two, he began to crawl out of his now oozing prison, and after it was all done, he let out a rather large roar, turning everypony's attention to the door to the sewers.

"S-Sister, what was that?" Luna asked, with a tone of fear in her voice.

"Ridley." Was all she said, but enough to cause everyone to either be worried about him, or scared of him.


The newly molted Ridley was physically exhausted from the molting process, and needed to find food before he collapsed. But before he went towards the exit, he noticed that he was not the normal purple of his species, instead, he was a bright crimson color, and had black facial and foreleg armor. He did not have his normal tail either, instead, he had a barb at the end, much like a scorpion, or Manticore would.

"That Discord, he must have accelerated my growth, and my body must of used the traits of whatever I ate last to determine my evolution...Gah!" Now worried about his unusual evolution, but somewhat curious, he tested his new body, making sure to get used to it before he headed out.

"Wait, what the hell is on my forehead..." Ridley looked up and yelled as loud as possible "WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE A HORN! GAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Don't you see? I infused you with my chaotic magic! Oh, and a little bit of my blood, I figured as long as you have my DNA in you, I can control you like a puppet! Bwahahaha!" Discord laughed maniacly, feeding off the confusion and rage that was building inside Ridley, slowly corrupting him.

"Discord? Who are you..*Gasp*!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Another great improvement of a chapter. Sadly, I'm going to need some ideas on what to do next....Suggestions?