• Published 12th Apr 2013
  • 679 Views, 38 Comments

Twilight Derealized - Fiddlebottoms



Lies and secrecy abound as Twilight attempts to expose the changeling who has stolen her life. Or, maybe she's the changeling attempting to steal the real Twilight's life. Or maybe ... Only one thing is certain: this won't end well.

Comments ( 15 )

First paragraph and straight to WTF-land! Christ!

And so with the death of Alicorn Twilight, Paper-Mache Alicorn Twilight has evolved into Twilight Sparkle.

I think?

So can we expect a The End of Twilight Derealized?

2435926
It would just be a picture of your empty computer chair after you've left the room upon realizing that, once again, we're not going to explain shit.

Then this destroys the world:
25.media.tumblr.com/56a749ebe454c2757f6e36a4ce2c293d/tumblr_mglhocZWyL1rwgr3io1_1280.jpg

But don't worry! Their will be a reboot movie series which will probably maybe explain everything in a satisfactory manner, we're planning to start work on it sometime in 2513.

2435979
There are worse ways to I reckon. And that would put you ahead of Gainax.

Keep on mucking about, lads/lasses/other.

Really? :ajbemused:

2437739
Take care of yourself!:pinkiesmile:

I don't know why it took me 6 days to finally read this. So was the entire thing just an insane hallucination or is there some kind of interdimensional tom-fuckery going on?

2462915
There is no answer, that's the double meaning of the title. Twilight experiences the opposite of a realization. She doesn't need an answer, and she couldn't get one anyway. Everyone who claims to know what is going on is either wrong or lying, and there's no going back to the truth anyway.
You can't explain existence, it just happens.

To a certain point, the conclusion that this was a trollfic is correct, but not in the way that most people seem to have assumed. I think 2437739 got it best.

Really? :ajbemused:

Yes, really. The point is there ain't no point.

Nothing is original, nothing has purpose, nothing truly lives. We are and then we aren't. In the interim, information is exchanged, but most of it is wrong anyway. Give up and go forward, it is the closest thing to an answer that there ever has been.
But, I know I'm gonna be okay, because they're playing my song and I'm moving my hips like "Yeah."

2463007
Brilliant, and strangely beautiful and eloquent with that song...

Evangelion? Huh.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

NGE ending, of course, it was all so obvious!

Something happened! Unless it didn't.

Either way, I got to experience it.

And I'm continuing my policy of not chugging isopropyl alcohol.

DF

I am so confused. Yet I am entertained.

So what happened is twilight the changeling, is she turned good?

Login or register to comment