• Published 31st Mar 2013
  • 1,250 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Equestria Girls - TheAtomicBonn123



When all tartarus breaks loose from lyra's laboratory a strange spell befalls equestria what will they do with there new found bodies...

  • ...
5
 20
 1,250

Fall Formal Finale (Four cheers For alliteration)

The road to the formal finally has reached its end

Twilight and the other elements gathered at Rarity's house to prepare for the dance and make pretty themselves. Due to the former mares becoming accustomed to casual clothing wear, due to exposure on a daily basis, it took less persuasion than ussual for Rainbow Dash and Applejack to agree to their dresses. Rarity was quite proud of herself at this moment. She not only created patterns for her friends, not to mention the scores of other girls who came to her as she was one of the few girted members of her fashion class, but she also dealt quite well with the slightly more visible female body part (happy Bradley) and used them well in the design with out drawing direct attention to them.

Around 7:50 post meridiem, a knocking was heard eminating from the door. Twilight arose from her current position of sitting to answer the call of the knock. Twilight preformed this action in a very non-chalant way, almost the point of bragging how she clearly knew who was knocking and none of her friends did. Twilight opened the door to find none other than her date for the evening Brad. Brad had arrivied wearing a very nice tuxedo. The jacket was the standard black but the vest and bowtie were shades of purple, while his shirt was a nice shade of pink. Clearly, he chose these colours to accent Twilight, but that was not the only thing he brought that had Twilight's colour scheme in mind. Brad had also brought a light purple lilac flower, matching his coursage, that he quickly pinned to Twilight's dress.

After being invited in and greeted, Rarity commented on Brad's and Twilight's appearancess "Oh you two just look smashing together, oh and brad, i love the tuxedo, nothing suits you like a suit." Fluttershy then applied her own comment to the conversation " I love that lilac, i didn't know you could get that anywhere else but Canterlot." Brad quickly formulating that his plan might be foiled by Fluttershy's knowledge of flora responded with a typically boyish answer "I know a guy." After a brief pause while the elements were waiting for Brad to finish his statement, Twilight suggested that they get going as they do not wish to be late.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The group arrived at the school at about 8:10 and thusly the formal had started. From this point the group, excluding Twilight and Brad, dispersed to do various things throughout the dance. Applejack was going to run the food stand. Rainbow Dash merely sat to the side at most dancing alone to a song she happen to like. Rarity was mingling but was not so secretly hoping that one of the former stallions would ask her to dance. Fluttershy generally sat around normally following one of her friends. Pinkie Pie, when not helping maintain any peice of work at the formal, was dancing crazily on the dance floor.

Promptly after arrival, Brad was ushered away, rather rudely, by Sunset Shimmer. Sunset was wearing a magnificent (store bought) dress, upon which she was holding a magnificent yellow and orange flower which she quickly used to replace Brad's lilac. The reason Twilight was not stopping Sunset was that this was an agreed part of the game. Twilight was able to be taken to the dance by Brad, only if Sunset got to have the first dance.

The specific format of the game as it stood follows this sentence.
1. Sunset will dance with Brad
2. Twilight will dance with Brad
3. The vote for the best couple would be announced

• ballots were cast upon arrival
4. The girl who receives the most votes will dance a final dance with Brad

Sunset began her turn with a firery fox trot almost as flaming as her hair folicules folloed by a transition to Agritine Tango in which she took the lead as Brad was too obviously not taking a tip. Their pelvises were connected,but only because of Sunset doing a great impression of Luna's cresent moon. Despite not getting his toes stepped upon, Brad felt very violated and abused

Next, it was Twilight's turn. The pace of the music was currently appropriate for a uninesse waltz, which was very lucky for Twilight as this was her favored dance. The two seemed much more natural together as they were easily able to stay connected during a quick step number

At this point Vinyl Scratch was asked to stop the music for a bit, while PinkiePie announced the results of the election for best couple. "OKAY Every human, let's get started!" Pinkie exclaimed as she drew the first results letter from her bag. "34 Votes to, huh, Sunset and Brad?" Sunset smiled at this fact as she was sure that the seventeen former mares she convinced not to vote for Twilight should surely allow her to surpass Ms. Sparkle. "next vote-" Pinkie continued " 42 votes for Twilight and Brad! Woohoo go Twilight." Pinkie exclaiming that last biased opinion of a result not only offended Sunset but nearly physically hurt her. " and another one, 63 votes for-" nearly everyone stopped in communal gasp of surprise wondering just who surpassed Twilight. "LYRA AND BRAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" the crowd soon echoed Pinkie's statement of confusion. Lyra then stepped up to the stage and basically physically stole the crown she already symbolically stole by stacking the vote. Just before leaving, Lyra heard Pinkie announce the last vote category " 1 vote for Lyra and Bon Bon."


Lyra then saw her navy blue dressed object of affection standing clearly notioning that she cast the one vote. Lyra, so upset over not noticing how much she was ignoring Bon Bon, ran off to a back room sobbing. Bon Bon followex her green friend at a much slower but direct pace.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bon Bon found Lyra bawling her eyes out with the crown pressed up against her face. "WHY, WHY WAS I SO STUPID?!?!?!?" Lyra cried. Bon Bon attempted to comfort her "It's okay Lyra, It's okay. Let's talk about this together. I haven't seen you since you left for Canterlot." Lyra then spent the next half hour explaining to Bon Bon her jealousy of Twilight, exspecially since she became a princess, and how for once she wanted to be the hero by turning everypony into a human, a full one this time, she also went into how she created Brad and Sunset really just to make sure Twilight didn't become the hero. Bon Bon counseled saying " Lyra, there is no need to be jealous of Twilight. You're a great mare in your own right. I think what a real hero would do is accept that she failed a fix the mess." Lyra calmed down saying " thanks 'sniffle' Bonnie."

It was at this moment Lyra not only began to prepare the re-ponification spell, but also the poetically green mare let go of her envy for the element of magic. This would have similar effects on Sunset as we will see.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Twilight motioned to a seemingly unaffected Brad. After such a shocking turn of events in the vote, Twilight expected him to say something. Twilight finally did get her wish when Brad said " i don't like her." Brad ever the simplist gave Twilight all the hope she needed. Twilight then mentioned to Sunset "Well since we got more votes i guess i get to dance with Brad." Sunset was too shocked by her creator mamnipulating the rules to protest.

Over at the disc jockey booth, a greyish brown figure in a slim black dress approached from behind and said after tapping the DJ on her sholder "Vinyl." After turning around, Vinyl found her lost friend Octavia. " TAVI!!!" Vinyl exclaimed as she squeesed the life out of her friend. " DO YOU THINK YOU COULD PLAY SOMETHING SLOW FOR US 'TAVI?" Octavia replied in a squishy way " I'll hehe try Vi."

Then Twilight and Brad danced a magnificent equestrian waltz (slower in pace than the uninesse waltz) to Octavia's cello playing.

After the dance, incedentily also after Lyra had released her jealousy, Sunset approached Twilight in a calm and almost repentent manner. "Twi" she said, breaking the embrace of the couple "-the three of us need to have a talk." The two girls began walking twoards the hallway, but Brad, ever oblivious, needed to be told a second time that three included him.

The two artificial anthros explained, after they arrived at their destination, all about their abbriviated existances. Sunset took the time to explain how for give or take two minutes and thirty seconds she was freed from the tyrannical direction in her life that was Lyra's envy. Twilight offered this advice to Sunset " Since Lyra has stopped being jealous of me she probably is going to return us to ponies soon. When this happens there is a formerly braggart magician recently in Hoofdale I want you to find Sunset."

Sunset, after thanking Twilight, left the two love birds alone. Brad took the time to explain how, even though he was told to, he genuinely loves Twilight. The two then agree to be special someponies and kiss.

Just as they kiss, Lyra sets off the reversal spell turning all anthros in equestria, including Brad and Sunset, into ponies.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"HEY EVERYPONY-" Pinkie yelled at the top of her newly returned pony lungs "NOW THAT WE'RE PONIES AGAIN LEEEEEEEET'S PARTY!!!" Pinkie then proceded to pla very fun party song. The ponies danced through the night, except for two

Lyra and Bon Bon decided to return home. Lyra said to Bon Bon " Y'know now that I think about it, humans are kinda overated. Y'know what would be cool though? A machine that takes you to a universe where everyponie's gender is swapped!"Bon Bon laughed at this saying " Oh Lyra, my Lyra, my little Equestria girl."

Author's Note:

Finally done
Still gonna grand edit on sunday though
By the way "bradley" is a kid who is an awesome singer and trombone player who critiqued the fact that I mentioned Celestia's bosoms in chapter 3
Also Agritina is a mix of agriculture and argentina
And unienna is a mix of unicorn and vienna
Thanks for sticking with me on this awesome incredible crazy ride