• Published 31st Mar 2013
  • 1,251 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Equestria Girls - TheAtomicBonn123



When all tartarus breaks loose from lyra's laboratory a strange spell befalls equestria what will they do with there new found bodies...

  • ...
5
 20
 1,251

Can you feel the love in bloom tonight

Most of the school day for Twilight was uneventful, the exception being her second encounter with Brad. "Oh, Hey Twilight." Brad said as he rushed twoards his assigned but loved target of affection. "Hi Brad, hey do you by any chance happen to know a Sunset Shimmer." Twilight asked inquizitively. Brad responded "No I have never heard of her, Why?" most of which was a lie as he clearly understood that Sunset was the alias of ex-agent S. "Well she said that she knew you and that you were both from the same area before you came here, any reason why she might say that?" Twilight asked trying to get a more clear view of the events of yesturday. Brad cleared it up but also made a half-lie "She's just jealous and wants me for herself, don't worry about her." Twilight responded perkely as this was a decent explaination for her "Okay then, let's get walkin', we wouldn't wan'na be late."

Now dear reader which part of Brad's statement do you believe is the lie. The falsacy was that sunset wants Brad for herself, she would be just as happy if every other girl in the school except Twilight was dating Brad. The truth is during her creation besides discord accidentally making a female, the form had the jealousy of Twilight that Lyra had been feeling during her conception. This is carried on through Sunset and is seen quite clearly as the young lady was clearly bouncing off the walls after viewing the scene above from afar. At this point Sunset knew that she needed to make a quick move on Brad before it was too late.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The cafeteria was quite lively this period as it was anounced that the Fall Formal would be two days from then on Friday night. Pinkie explained to her circle of friends that the crown apparently is won by the girl of a couple who wins in a vote for who the most popular couple in the school is. Rarity swooned over the posibility of such romance mixed with buisness, The latter of causes prompted Rarity to remind her friends that she would make dresses for all of them, and probably many more. After helping Rarity with some colour scheming, Twilight noticed Brad sitting alone before Sunset Shimmer placed not only herself but a large plate of corndogs on his table.

For those who do not know, the quickest way into an artificialy created man's heart is not his brain but in fact it is through his stomach. Brad although explicitly told to avoid Sunset by Lyra, was unable to resist feeling attracted to the godess of food that was currently in front of him. Twilight to counter this went up to the counter and purchased from Granny Smith her own plate of corndogs. The remainder of the lunch period for Sunset and Twilight was spent in a game of one ups-manship both trying despritely to be the object of Brad's affection.

Twoards the end of the lunch period, The two bickering girls struck a deal with eachother that stated that whom ever can win the Fall Formal crown with Brad will be his girlfriend. The last word that came from Sunset, quite smoothly and eloquently I might add, startled Twilight and prompted her to correct her by saying "Don't you mean special somepony?" quite slowly out of confusion but would be interpreted as derogetory. "I KNOW WHAT I MEANT" Sunset informed Twilight in a shouted wisper as neither wanted there conversation to be heard by the feasting Brad.

The day ended with both girls kissing Brad goodbye. Although Twilight did kiss for love, she did kiss more affectionately than she would have normally as to try to one-up Sunset. Brad left the school feeling more confused than Twilight on her first day. His confusion stems from the facts that; he had no control over his own life, and that he was both thoughly completing and failing his mission at the same time. Needless to say, this would have been a confusing day even for a non-artificialy created teenage boy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Thursday inbetween our last confrontation and the Formal was spent by Twilight in a rather lax way, compared to Sunset. Twilight, although she did tell most everyone she talked to about Brad and that she was up for nomination, she did not request seriously that anyone vote for her. Twilight was mainly counting on her heroine status to carry her through the poles. It was such laxity that allowed Twilight to go and view Rainbow Dash's soccer game. Although the game and the former mare were earthbound, Rainbow did seem to enjoy herself quite alot. The fact that she amazingly scored the winning goal did help this enjoyment.

Sunset on the other hand, used her time very wisely. She used the eloquence and general charisima that comes from being an artificialy created high school girl to her advantage. Sunset was able to secure several votes, and even some former ponies who knew Twilight very well were persuaded to vote for Miss Sunset Shimmer

The game was called. The objectives set. The only thing that remained was the Fall Formal.

Author's Note:

This chapter was a little shorter in my opinion
probably because th next chapter will be very long
either way I'll be finishing around Thursday
then I'll do some final edits and label it done on Sunday
Sorry for leaving out some of the commedy here but meh