• Published 31st Mar 2013
  • 1,251 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Equestria Girls - TheAtomicBonn123



When all tartarus breaks loose from lyra's laboratory a strange spell befalls equestria what will they do with there new found bodies...

  • ...
5
 20
 1,251

Good morning agent Brad

Brad woke up to the blinding brightness of an artificial light, this coupled with the almost numbing pain of being an artificial creature just created thoughoughly woke him. His sensed his dimentions as standing at six feet one inch tall and weighing approximately one-hundred and seventy pounds, the perfectly average size for a male 17 or 18 year old high school student. The source of the last bit of subconcious information was unknown to Brad as he was, as explained, just created.

A feminine voice spoke up "Good morning agent Brad, Happy Birthday." Brad quickly sat up to identify the speaker but was greeted not only by the sight of the green anthro we know as Lyra but also a splitting headache. "Your official purpose agent Brad-" Lyra continued "-is to become the perfect relationship material for the element of Magic." Brad nodded as he had already been psychologically briefed on his mission during conception. "I am also required to tell you that are to stop ex-agent S, a failed expirement made before you, from forming such a relationship with you." Lyra then allowed the embodiment of chaos and the symbolic father of Brad to step out from the shaddows, awesome gottee and all, while Chad nodded fully understanding his new mission. Lyra then finished her statement. "I am not however, required to tell you this-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________


It is a nice sunny Ponyville morning and Rarity is working hard in her botique making the clothes for the recently half-humanized Ponyville. She appears to be doing quite well with her hands and is still able to manipulate fabric and her soeing machine with ease. On the other hand ,she is unable to multitask as she could with her magic.

The door bell rings and in enters Twilight Sparkle, new body clumsiness in all."Oh hello darling, How are you on this fine day?" Rarity said in an almost instinctive manner. Twilight observed the room and then responded accordingly "I'm doing okay Rar', I see you haven't been able to master that hand sign magic that Celestia was using either." Rarity replied with a trademark overly dramatic sigh "Oh I know darling, and the worst part is I have to rush so much I was only able to duplicate one female and one male bottom design. And even more, I am fairly certain I have mistaken a few cutie marks when emblazening them on the skirts!"

"Tavi', TAVI'! WHERE'S TAVI'?" Vinyl Scratch screemed from outside while chasing skirts of former earth ponies, but not the greyish-brown variety of which she was calling.

"But enough about me, How are the other girls doing?" Rarity queried. Twilight cleared her throat knowing that this would take a long time to explain "Applejack has found cooking easier and can use her hands to pick apples, but her soft skin and lack of bucking ability annoy her. Rainbow Dash has been helping the once-pegasi by clearing their house through cloud walking. Although she is absolutely miserable due to not being able to fly, she does seem to be more agile. Fluttershy has found that her hands help with some of the more delicate jobs she needs to do, but her larger size is a bit intimidating to some of the smaller animals." Rarity interupted "What about Pinkie dear?" The element of laughter after having her name called burst from concealment under a pile of fabric. Pinkie then yelled "Well I'm having a terrible time, I can hardly fit through half of the holes in the fourth wall!" Pinkie then picked up Twilight and yelled directly into her face forceing her purple hair back."HOW AM i SUPPOSED TO TALK TO THE AUDIANCE NOW, TELL ME!!" After a brief moment of Twilight recoiling from shock Pinkie resumed in a much lighter tone "On the bright side I can make all of these ballon animals." Pinkie then proceded to bend ballons that she seemingly pulled out of nowhere into a large variety of creatures that quickly filled the fashion botique ceiling and turned it into a figurative ballon zoo.

"Oh by the way Twilight" Pinkie interjected from her show of dexteritous mastery "The princess is at the library waiting for you." "WHAT!" Twilight exclaimed "Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" she said as she rushed out the door despite hitting her head on the way out on the low hung door designed for equines.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________


After one to many clumsy slips or falls, Twilight finally arrived at the libray to find not only Celestia but Lyra there waiting for her. Not to mention the entirety of Ponyville who were also in attendance.

Twilight greeted her mentor with a bow, a feat of human body coordination she had mastered, and proceded to let the ruler speak. " Good day Twilight, How have you been progressing on your study of hand signs?" Twilight shuddered in fear of replying negatively "Not very well I am afraid. If only there was some type of institute where we could learn how to use it as adults. In fact an adult learning institution would be usefull for nearly all aspects of these new bodies." Celestia spoke with a wink "Luckily for you Twilight , my head agent of the Human Intelegence Agency, Lyra Heartstrings, has informed me that in human society there is such an isitution . It is called High School."

Celestia then proceeded to explain the concept to the population of Ponyville while the mentally pompous Lyra stood by while thinking about how absolutely perfect her plot was going, and with just a few petite steps to preform it would be complete.

Author's Note:

Well I think I have definitely improved contentwise in my writing
this is still going to take some editing
expect this fic to end soon I already have a plot picked out and if it appears that I am losing comedy in this fic it is mostly because I am using the Shakespearian deffinition in which a story starts bad and ends well